Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Fenn Article in Wired Magazine
07-26-2018, 03:30 PM,
Latest Fenn Article in Wired Magazine
https://www.wired.com/story/forrest-fenn...e-mystery/
07-26-2018, 06:13 PM,
RE: Latest Fenn Article in Wired Magazine
(07-26-2018, 03:30 PM)MuertodeCorrales Wrote: https://www.wired.com/story/forrest-fenn...e-mystery/

Thanks. The story was written by a cynic, clearly. What a bore.
07-26-2018, 07:14 PM,
(07-26-2018, 06:13 PM)muset Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 03:30 PM)MuertodeCorrales Wrote: https://www.wired.com/story/forrest-fenn...e-mystery/

Thanks. The story was written by a cynic, clearly. What a bore.

It got long and uninteresting.
07-26-2018, 08:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-26-2018, 08:45 PM by filmguy.)
Must say the state of the chase is living and well, but the state of the searchers is very unhealthy.

Uninteresting? Written by a cynic?

Let's read the article again, but this time without our own agenda, narcissism, and all around going into it knowing we are going to hate it.

If someone came to me, and they were brand new to the chase, this would be an article I have them read. It has everything, start to finish.

It also has one of the biggest, and I mean biggest, quotes Fenn as ever said.
It's a game changer and those that went into this with a negative mindset clearly missed it.

“There is no reason for anyone to use the internet or social media when going to search for the treasure,” Fenn told me. “All they need is a map, a plan, good health, and a buddy to go along for safety reasons.”

And I'm going to post this again in its own thread, because it needs more attention.
07-26-2018, 09:15 PM,
(07-26-2018, 08:44 PM)filmguy Wrote: Must say the state of the chase is living and well, but the state of the searchers is very unhealthy.

Let's read the article again, but this time without our own agenda, narcissism, and all around going into it knowing we are going to hate it.

If someone came to me, and they were brand new to the chase, this would be an article I have them read. It has everything, start to finish.

It's a game changer and those that went into this with a negative mindset clearly missed it.

“There is no reason for anyone to use the internet or social media when going to search for the treasure,” Fenn told me. “All they need is a map, a plan, good health, and a buddy to go along for safety reasons.”

And I'm going to post this again in its own thread, because it needs more attention.
Any old map or a "good" map?
07-27-2018, 05:23 AM,
(07-26-2018, 08:44 PM)filmguy Wrote: Must say the state of the chase is living and well, but the state of the searchers is very unhealthy.

Forrest has made similar comments previously. Although he has mentioned Google Earth as a useful tool.
=====

DON’T RESEARCH...THINK!!!

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056

WP (stock symbol)
07-27-2018, 05:33 AM,

I haven’t read the article yet, but that quote looks as though it could be easily misunderstood.

No need to use the internet or social media when GOING TO LOOK for the treasure,” not “No need to use the internet or social media when SOLVING THE POEM.”
Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
07-27-2018, 03:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-27-2018, 03:22 PM by muset.)
(07-27-2018, 05:33 AM)Mindy Wrote: No need to use the internet or social media when GOING TO LOOK for the treasure,” not “No need to use the internet or social media when SOLVING THE POEM.”

Well explained. How can we find a good map without the Internet? Or book an hotel? Or learn about the history of our search areas?

In today's world the Internet is necessary for at least part of every project.

btw, I thought the author is a cynic because he focused on all the deaths and dangers but not so much on the positives of the search. It was a bore because there was nothing new in there and it was soo long, as DanielA also pointed out.

Still, there's no such thing as bad press and it can't hurt the value of the treasure if more people hear about it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Society Magazine Lied Mindy 6 1,706 08-09-2019, 10:46 AM
Last Post: dude here
  Kyle Sandau's Latest Video TommyVoltaire 4 1,051 01-20-2019, 07:39 PM
Last Post: TommyVoltaire
  Latest Secret Recording of Kpro extracting clues Top Secret 0 1,640 01-05-2019, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Top Secret
  If True, Sacha's Latest Quotes Change the Game... minotaur_moreno 32 10,151 10-20-2018, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Chris Yates
  Fenn's Latest Clue Everyone Missed filmguy 7 3,276 07-26-2018, 11:37 PM
Last Post: wishiIwasRich
  New Fenn Article MuertodeCorrales 1 937 06-29-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: astree