Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reflecting on a peaceful end?
07-27-2018, 08:18 AM,
Reflecting on a peaceful end?
I've shared my feeling that the treasure will be retrieved this summer and gave my reasons in a response to Milan in the thread entitled "New Question". Below is that response, all of which is my opinion based upon my interpretation.

With the end near (again, my opinion), I have taken some time to reflect on my involvement in the Chase: the analysis of poem, book and more, the BOTG experiences I've had, the people I've met and the things I've read. As with many other aspects of life, I've experienced lows and highs. And I made my own decisions in the face of adversity, skepticism and even scorn. Hopefully, I've taught my children that there is less regret, less shame in failure than there is in never trying.

As this chapter closes, I'll look, with peace in my heart and with a comforted soul, toward the next chapter knowing that I am better for having experienced the Thrill of the Chase.

I hope that all Searchers, from all walks of life and circumstances, and despite the lowest lows, can reflect and feel the same peace as they move forward.

Peace,

Inohury

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Good evening, Milan.

I cannot speak for others, but my interpretation is below.

Each of Mr. Fenn's responses to the last three questions contains either 9 words or 9 syllables (the last of which contains the 9 syllables).

No Randy, MY mind doesn’t work like that. f

No Eugene, I did not consider doing that. f

It was not ME Iris, sorry. f

Mr. Fenn was asked about decoys in the area, leaving something near the chest and whether he was the person with knowledge of the secret place. In each instance, his answer was No. If you put emphasis on the words My, I and Me in each of the above answers, you could infer that, though it was not Mr. Fenn, there could be someone else whose mind does work that way and considered leaving something near the chest.

With this last answer being more direct and shorter (syllables vs words), I am inferring that the 9 clues and the location are known to someone other than Mr. Fenn. He mentioned ONE Hunter recently, as has been stated by several searchers. I do not recall him ever using the word Hunter.

Now, this is merely my interpretation, which may be influenced by the "gut feeling" and views of other searchers on various blogs who also seem to feel that the retrieval of the chest is imminent.

I could be wrong but, honestly, I hope that I am not as I have read so many negative, hateful posts over the past few months, since rejoining the Chase after a year away, that I would like to see it conclude.

Whatever the outcome, I do hope that all who participated in, and experienced, the Thrill of the Chase, are appreciative of the opportunity Mr. Fenn gave each of us to restore hope, rekindle friendships and explore this great wilderness that is a part of our country. I know I am.

Peace,

Inohury

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
07-27-2018, 08:27 AM,
RE: Reflecting on a peaceful end?
Why would the person who knows where the treasure is go there and leave something?
07-27-2018, 08:37 AM,
(07-27-2018, 08:27 AM)dude here Wrote: Why would the person who knows where the treasure is go there and leave something?

That is a good question. I've read where some had indicated they would leave something for the second searcher who discovers the location.

I've wondered if some considered that approach to be a sort of "soft landing" for others who may have already spent money on trips planned for dates after the retrieval but before the announcement that the chest was found.

Again, just my thoughts and interpretations.

Peace,

Inohury
07-27-2018, 09:22 AM,
There’s only two possibilities
1. They can’t solve the last clue
2. They have found the chest already.... and if that is the case I know they found it before August 2015
07-27-2018, 09:51 AM,
(07-27-2018, 09:22 AM)mrmagicarovrumrebel Wrote: 1. They can’t solve the last clue

And if the TC isn't at the last clue and a correct solve requires BOTG work after the last clue?
07-27-2018, 09:56 AM,
(07-27-2018, 09:22 AM)mrmagicarovrumrebel Wrote: There’s only two possibilities
1. They can’t solve the last clue
2. They have found the chest already.... and if that is the case I know they found it before August 2015

I'm sorry. I don't follow what you are saying.
07-27-2018, 10:12 AM,
(07-27-2018, 09:56 AM)inohury Wrote: I'm sorry. I don't follow what you are saying.

LOL
07-27-2018, 01:44 PM,
There's another possibility: That each one those responses contained info such as you explained and he did it as a countdown as you explained, in additiion to two huge hints in the "(k)now Randy, my mind doesn't work, like that f." I assume most everybody realizes he writes all the important questions.. I'd list the individually important hints but he implies that when somebody is making a mistake to just get out of the way. He is not implying that somebody left a decoy. He is telling us that he did. I give you... I made up my mind to go after reading thes comments. The way he rights does put a smile on ones face at the end of a sentence. 7OOL JOOr