Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You need an ID to buy groceries, and other Trump nonsense.
07-03-2019, 02:27 PM,
I’d say it’s neither a true republic or true democracy. Regardless, states rights are more important to the concept of a republic, and, once again, you want your cake after already gobbling it down.

razyfamily
07-03-2019, 02:57 PM,
RE: You need an ID to buy groceries, and other Trump nonsense.
(07-03-2019, 02:27 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: I’d say it’s neither a true republic or true democracy. Regardless, states rights are more important to the concept of a republic, and, once again, you want your cake after already gobbling it down.

razyfamily

I don't understand this cake stuff. It is you that wants states rights, but then have the country's popular vote decide an election. You can't have both.
07-03-2019, 03:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-03-2019, 03:21 PM by crazyfamily.)
In the absence of eliminating the electorate all together, I’m okay with states exercising their right to make their own laws with respect to the way they distribute it. I’d prefer eliminating it, but it’s the law.

It is you who wants a republic, but wants to curb states rights. You said something about Democrats circumventing the constitution, yet the constitution allows states to govern the way they run their elections and distribute their electorate.

razyfamily
07-03-2019, 04:30 PM,
Well, I guess this is where the Supreme court will step in to decide what the original intent of the electoral college was to be. Was it created so that larger states of a political leaning could ban together and thwart the will of smaller states or was it intended to assure that all states, no matter what size, had an equal voice.
07-04-2019, 11:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-05-2019, 11:01 AM by crazyfamily.)
Anymore, the thing about freedom in america is that it’s totally, unapologetically partisan.

Conservatives want everyone to be free as long as you believe like them and look like them, that the Bible has precedence over the constitution, fertilized eggs are humans, more guns makes one safer, people with money have more rights, and on and on. This is what america is now, and you are building a Supreme Court to produce the constitution the way you want it - not the way it was intended(whatever that means).

Republican attempts to demonize and destroy the Democrat party, the media, and anyone - any individual american who doesn’t agree with the conservative agenda for america, are as unamerican as you can get. There was a time here in this country when strength came from compromise and collaboration. But now, in america, they are they are the ugliest of the four letter words. Without liberals this country would slip quickly into authoritarianism, civil rights will be whittled away with the deft of a battle axe, economic disparity will plunge the country into a cesspool of violence and disgrace and the world will stand by, waiting and watching the capitalism whore as she slips into a profit induced coma.

The only thing that is freedom - is choice. It is conservatives who are driving freedom away from america.

The only thing that is freedom, is choice.

razyfamily
07-06-2019, 09:44 AM,
[Image: 1a3a744fa4db98e7810bb3f15b4b3339.jpg]

No, it surely isn’t.

razyfamily
07-06-2019, 02:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-06-2019, 02:37 PM by Chris Yates.)
(07-04-2019, 11:58 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Anymore, the thing about freedom in america is that it’s totally, unapologetically partisan.

Conservatives want everyone to be free as long as you believe like them and look like them, that the Bible has precedence over the constitution, fertilized eggs are humans, more guns makes one safer, people with money have more rights, and on and on. This is what america is now, and you are building a Supreme Court to produce the constitution the way you want it - not the way it was intended(whatever that means).

Republican attempts to demonize and destroy the Democrat party, the media, and anyone - any individual american who doesn’t agree with the conservative agenda for america, are as unamerican as you can get. There was a time here in this country when strength came from compromise and collaboration. But now, in america, they are they are the ugliest of the four letter words. Without liberals this country would slip quickly into authoritarianism, civil rights will be whittled away with the deft of a battle axe, economic disparity will plunge the country into a cesspool of violence and disgrace and the world will stand by, waiting and watching the capitalism whore as she slips into a profit induced coma.

The only thing that is freedom - is choice. It is conservatives who are driving freedom away from america.

The only thing that is freedom, is choice.

everybody wants people to believe like them

this isn't something for us to be concerned about, nor is it a threat to liberty

using freedom of speech, conducting yourself in a civil manner while not violating the law, or threatening people with violence, this is the way we should try to convince others to agree with us

the threats of violence, actual violence committed against people in public, harassing people in public places and restaurants, doxxing people online, trying to destroy people's lives with false accusations ....

these are all things that are done by the other side (not conservatives) if you don't believe like them

so your point that Conservatives want everyone to be free as long as you believe like them is laughable really

its like you are looking at 2 people.

person A says I want people to believe like me!

person B has a gun and says, you have to believe like me or I'll shoot you

you ignore person B and say "this person A is so horrible. they want us all to be like them!"

we all know these lefty goons are hypocrites

they falsely accuse others of what they themselves are actually doing

are you one of them CF? are you a hypocrite like them?

you want to bash conservatives for being fascists or nazis and falsely characterize them as people trying to force their beliefs on others?

when you know the facts are that the people who actually engage in this are not conservatives?

if so, you will have a big chunk of mainstream media running cover for you
07-06-2019, 04:28 PM,
Sorry, nope.

Roe v Wade was settled 45 years ago. The Supreme Court decision conveys to individuals the right to manage their own reproductive health within legitimate boundaries. What’s happening now, the promotion of religious based policy, is wholly unamerican.

Don’t anyone dare kneel during the national anthem, fire those sonsabitches.

Anyone caught speaking badly of diktater will be trashed on social media by the tater himself.

Now, I’ll give you that liberals have gone vaccine crazy with their attempted vaccine mandates, but it will hardly matter once the most important civil liberties have been stripped...1st amendment...media and democrats the enemy of the people, etc.

razyfamily
07-06-2019, 09:09 PM,
(07-06-2019, 04:28 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Sorry, nope.

"...Roe v Wade was settled 45 years ago. The Supreme Court decision conveys to individuals the right to manage their own reproductive health within legitimate boundaries...."
razyfamily

Do you consider post-birth abortion to be "within legitimate boundaries"?
07-11-2019, 12:00 AM,
https://youtu.be/i3LbynP8GOo

ि