Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Things searchers are afraid to talk about
03-16-2019, 08:09 PM,
RE: Things searchers are afraid to talk about
(03-16-2019, 07:05 PM)pidmt Wrote:
(03-16-2019, 06:16 PM)mikemarcum03 Wrote:
(03-16-2019, 01:02 PM)BackTL Wrote:
(03-16-2019, 11:39 AM)mikemarcum03 Wrote:
(03-16-2019, 11:30 AM)BackTL Wrote: The poem appears vague and simplistic because we lack a geographic reference point. If we know the location of any one clue in the poem, then we can solve the test as they are closely related. Forrest has told us that we need to start where warm waters halt. This gives us the reference point for solving the remaining clues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But you don't need the the first clue to solve the poem there's another clue in the poem that will put you in the 200ft area This is where you will understand what the wwh is

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Forrest has literally beat us over the head that we need to start with the first clue. This indicates, to me, that it is essentially impossible to get a reference point for the poem unless we identify where warm waters halt. So, either the clue itself, or in combination with additional information (hints) must lead us to the reference point we need to complete the solution.

Theres a short cut with out using wwwh is.
The short cut is "from there."

(03-16-2019, 06:16 PM)mikemarcum03 Wrote:
(03-16-2019, 01:02 PM)BackTL Wrote:
(03-16-2019, 11:39 AM)mikemarcum03 Wrote: But you don't need the the first clue to solve the poem there's another clue in the poem that will put you in the 200ft area This is where you will understand what the wwh is

Forrest has literally beat us over the head that we need to start with the first clue. This indicates, to me, that it is essentially impossible to get a reference point for the poem unless we identify where warm waters halt. So, either the clue itself, or in combination with additional information (hints) must lead us to the reference point we need to complete the solution.

Theres a short cut with out using wwwh is.
The short cut is "from there."

Remember Forrest saying you won't know for sure what the wwh is until you find the Tc.
So there for you don't need the wwwh to understand the home of Brown.
The wwh is below the home of Brown.

(03-16-2019, 01:07 PM)pidmt Wrote:
(03-16-2019, 09:39 AM)mikemarcum03 Wrote:
(03-16-2019, 09:24 AM)trigace Wrote: I pretty much agree with that.
I still think Forrest parked his car and walk out every clue.
It seems to me Forrest would have to drive for As I have gone alone in there.

3/4/13 you tube lucky love interview with fenn ,lucky love read fenn the 2nd stanza she then said sounds like a couple of clues in there fenn said sounds like 3 or 4 to me,,,,,,,,,,,,
Sounds like there's 2 clues in stanza 2
2 clues in stanza 3 and 2 clues in stanza 4
Only takes 6 clues to find the treasure chest where's the other 3 clues

One clue has been answered by from Forrest in stanza,5.

2 clues in stanza 6.

you can sugar coat it any way you want ,fenn said sounds like 3 or 4 clues to me in stanza 2 , so might want to dismiss your opinion,
No Forrest lies to much he dosent won't anyone to find the TC
Forrest wants ttotc to go down in history like the old Dutchman mine.

03-16-2019, 10:04 PM,
Just because Forrest says that "it sounds like" there are 3 or 4 clues in stanza 2 does not mean that he put 3 or 4 clues in stanza 2. This is just Forrest deflecting us from the truth while still telling us the truth.
These are all just my ideas. I hope no one uses them.
03-18-2019, 09:48 PM,
RE: Fenniverse
(03-15-2019, 05:01 PM)astree Wrote: I think John was trying to use a small segment of the poem as a nudge (reference hint) to external information. While I do not think this what Forrest intended (and i think John ultimately agrees), it mskes sense as far as a consideration. John, feel free to correct me on this.

Sort of but not exactly. I don't mind a touch of external information. The real point is that "2 4 2 = El Palacio" is inane. There are lots of reasons it is inane. How in the hell can anyone go from "2 4 2" to Volume 4 Number 2 of El Palacio? Well, they can go from "2 4 2" to all possible other meanings of "2 4 2" but I didn't do that. I didn't even try. Point of fact is that I had already settled on the Gallina people and that article and simply used 242 as justification after the fact.

What's wrong with 2 x 42 = 84 and mile marker 242 on US 84 in NM is the road up to Trout Lakes below where the Pogzebas and Minks crashed? It's not as crazy as El Palacio, but its still pretty far out there. One problem is that if you have an interpretation you need to consider all the different ways that interpretation could manifest. To my knowledge I am the only one doing that. Most people seem to be more like the Chalk Creek guy. There are something like 200 "chalks" in the four search states and he settled on one in Southern CO just cause. He was dead certain the chest was there on the banks of Chalk Creek. When he didn't find it there he insisted it had been found and removed. He's not the first person to make such claims. I'm guessing he won't be the last.

How bad external info is depends on how obscure the info is. I have no problem using dictionaries, thesauri, etymologies, etc. Google for P-38 plane and you'll learn immediately that's Robin Old's plane was a Lightning. Nothing obscure about that. But if you now take the 23 Lightnings, a $100 bill, a Benjamin, and a Benjamin Franklin demi-quote into "search after dark with a UV light" and you've got as nutty an interpretation as "2 4 2 = El Palacio". (Sorry BT. Don't mean to insult you. Just sayin'. I've been there and done that.) I do believe Lightning is very important. But not Lightning twisted beyond recognition. If your solution involves outlandish leaps you can rule it out. You're fooling yourself. How can you tell if it is outlandish? Look at it. Ask yourself who else could make such a leap without some backstory that you believe in. Confirmation bias is what it is.

That's what I think. Just because one can justify one's outlandish leaps with other equally outlandish leaps doesn't make the whole mess any less outlandish. I think the hints are very straightforward and mean exactly what they say, and I mean exactly.
Yesterday, 01:20 PM,
This thread has convinced me that truly no one has done what I’ve done with deciphering TTOTC and the poem. Thinking the right thoughts is not just some nice sounding thing, it’s imperative to solving the poem and you either get it, or you don’t.

razyfamily
Yesterday, 05:01 PM,
(Yesterday, 01:20 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: This thread has convinced me that truly no one has done what I’ve done with deciphering TTOTC and the poem. Thinking the right thoughts is not just some nice sounding thing, it’s imperative to solving the poem and you either get it, or you don’t.

razyfamily

You might be a little ahead of the pack. For each clue there are multiple interpretations possible, but you have to be very careful and follow the examples in the book precisely.
Yesterday, 05:53 PM,
(Yesterday, 05:01 PM)dude here Wrote:
(Yesterday, 01:20 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: This thread has convinced me that truly no one has done what I’ve done with deciphering TTOTC and the poem. Thinking the right thoughts is not just some nice sounding thing, it’s imperative to solving the poem and you either get it, or you don’t.

razyfamily

You might be a little ahead of the pack. For each clue there are multiple interpretations possible, but you have to be very careful and follow the examples in the book precisely.
I don't see anything that he says make any sense in what he brings up that, has any merit to it. He's not thinking from the box he's up on the moon thinking

Yesterday, 06:29 PM,

Isn't thinking the right thoughts subjective? I don't know, maybe not. Why not tell me what you are thinking and I'll tell you if you are thinking right or not.
Yesterday, 06:43 PM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 06:46 PM by crazyfamily.)
(Yesterday, 06:29 PM)dejoka Wrote:

Isn't thinking the right thoughts subjective? I don't know, maybe not. Why not tell me what you are thinking and I'll tell you if you are thinking right or not.

Good one. Smile

(Yesterday, 05:53 PM)mikemarcum03 Wrote: I don't see anything that he says make any sense in what he brings up that, has any merit to it. He's not thinking from the box he's up on the moon thinking.

Have you met my friend Forrest Fenn?

razyfamily
Yesterday, 06:49 PM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 07:25 PM by mikemarcum03.)
(Yesterday, 06:43 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:

Good one. Smile

(Yesterday, 05:53 PM)mikemarcum03 Wrote: I don't see anything that he says make any sense in what he brings up that, has any merit to it. He's not thinking from the box he's up on the moon thinking.

razyfamily
Who's that

(Yesterday, 06:49 PM)mikemarcum03 Wrote:

Good one. Smile

razyfamily
Who's that

No your all right just can't go that deep with my thinking he// you might be the lead searchers dude.

Good one. Smile

razyfamily
Who's that

Good one. Smile

razyfamily
Who's that

No your all right just can't go that deep with my thinking he// you might be the lead searchers dude.

I don't even know what the wwwh is that's how far I have made it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Illustrations talk on other site/utube are u kidding me? DeeepThnkr 1 687 07-25-2018, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Mindy
  Let's talk about the outline of the puzzle DeeepThnkr 4 1,170 07-07-2018, 01:06 AM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Talk me into it, talk me out of it. ser 3 933 12-14-2017, 09:20 PM
Last Post: will197532
  Rock Talk TrapperJ 22 6,075 09-17-2017, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Itchy Ideas
  Searchers Clues to other Searchers 93 31,378 12-27-2016, 08:19 PM
Last Post: geydelkon
  Afraid to read the book James Perotti 41 6,964 12-31-2013, 05:55 PM
Last Post: John Brown