Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Things no one considers
01-11-2020, 01:22 AM,
RE: Things no one considers
TY, CF, we had not looked up the meaning of Ora. It confirms our area. The list is sooo long now! Yes there is a slight religious connection. Pray/Mary. Here's an example of one of his hints and they are subtle: Marry the clues to map. The name Mary is a hint but not the Mary in Bible. JC is not Jesus. John is the hint, like all the other John's he has mentioned recently. Some of the hints in book: Parked car under a lean-to, this has probably never happened anywhere in the world. He then says the last clue will be found where he Parked his car. Well it just so happens that the last clue is a lean-to. See how he hints? He says "What lies just ahead" is another hint. He flew at speed of sound over a crowd of 1000 people at only 500', wearing dark visor and saw the look of resolve on an old man's face is a hint. Charles short is Chas. Chase John. Trust us it all adds up to one place and it goes right over everyone's head. We have said what the theme of the Chase is several times and still no one bothers because of their own preconceived ideas. When you find out where it was hidden, you will go through his writings and be able to point out his hints.
Chris, lol if you only knew how close to the truth that statement is. We'd be worried about you and CF but we know that one of his statements has people discounting this spot, incorrectly.
01-11-2020, 08:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2020, 09:06 AM by crazyfamily.)
Things no one considers
(01-10-2020, 09:20 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: in regards to not considering something

maybe you are not considering someone who traveled without seeing where he was going

and his method of identifying things could perhaps be described as

"so hear me all and listen good"

he'd be someone of more reknown if only he'd not walked too far that one time and gotten tired

but in my view, considering all he accomplished, I'd be willing to discount that little faux pas

Chris, your comments sound like a bad Chinese to English translation of furniture assembly instructions. For some reason, though, I feel like I should say, thanks. I think.

(01-11-2020, 01:22 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: TY, CF, we had not looked up the meaning of Ora. It confirms our area. The list is sooo long now! Yes there is a slight religious connection. Pray/Mary. Here's an example of one of his hints and they are subtle: Marry the clues to map. The name Mary is a hint but not the Mary in Bible. JC is not Jesus. John is the hint, like all the other John's he has mentioned recently. Some of the hints in book: Parked car under a lean-to, this has probably never happened anywhere in the world. He then says the last clue will be found where he Parked his car. Well it just so happens that the last clue is a lean-to. See how he hints? He says "What lies just ahead" is another hint. He flew at speed of sound over a crowd of 1000 people at only 500', wearing dark visor and saw the look of resolve on an old man's face is a hint. Charles short is Chas. Chase John. Trust us it all adds up to one place and it goes right over everyone's head. We have said what the theme of the Chase is several times and still no one bothers because of their own preconceived ideas. When you find out where it was hidden, you will go through his writings and be able to point out his hints.
Chris, lol if you only knew how close to the truth that statement is. We'd be worried about you and CF but we know that one of his statements has people discounting this spot, incorrectly.

Why is it that every time there is something that you haven’t thought of it leads to the final location? It’s pretty silly. Please, go get the treasure so we can have some peace.

razyfamily
01-11-2020, 09:22 AM,
Things no one considers
(01-10-2020, 10:07 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Well, if you’re talking about Forrest’s other books, then I’ve read them. But Forrest said that there was ONE unintended clue in TFTW, and when asked about Once Upon A Time, he said, “I don’t want to say more about the contents, except to say that I think it will have broad human interest.”

“Some searchers overrate the complexity of the search.”

I will stick with the book that Forrest said has subtle hints sprinkled among the stories.

I’ll add that, if you can’t find one of your clues hinted at in TFTW, then your solution is at least partially wrong.

razyfamily

I wish that you would make up your mind. You have stated several times that “ all the average searcher needs is TTOTC.

Now you are saying that you have read the other three books by Forrest.

Well what is it? Only TTOTC? Or all 3 books?

One last time. My books I decoded from the three books Forrest suggested.

Idk why you think I need a clue.

I have my spot and I am good. Time will tell if I am right or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
01-11-2020, 09:43 AM,
Things no one considers
(01-11-2020, 09:22 AM)travis.gore.79 Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 10:07 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Well, if you’re talking about Forrest’s other books, then I’ve read them. But Forrest said that there was ONE unintended clue in TFTW, and when asked about Once Upon A Time, he said, “I don’t want to say more about the contents, except to say that I think it will have broad human interest.”

“Some searchers overrate the complexity of the search.”

I will stick with the book that Forrest said has subtle hints sprinkled among the stories.

I’ll add that, if you can’t find one of your clues hinted at in TFTW, then your solution is at least partially wrong.

razyfamily

I wish that you would make up your mind. You have stated several times that “ all the average searcher needs is TTOTC.

Now you are saying that you have read the other three books by Forrest.

Well what is it? Only TTOTC? Or all 3 books?

One last time. My books I decoded from the three books Forrest suggested.

Idk why you think I need a clue.

I have my spot and I am good. Time will tell if I am right or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve read the books, but I don’t think anyone needs them.

You can do what you want, and I’m certainly not suggesting that you need a clue. This thread is an attempt at discussing things that I think about whether from the books, scrapbooks, whatever. I get tired of reading the same old stupid shit here, so I try to do something different. If you don’t want to talk about stuff, that’s fine.

razyfamily
02-20-2020, 10:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-20-2020, 10:15 AM by crazyfamily.)
Things no one considers
Why read books or blog posts and ignore the obvious messages? The man wrote “occasionally it’s wise for the fox to dress like the hound.” He wasn’t talking about auto mechanics, and he certainly was not talking about elephants and trash cans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
02-20-2020, 10:18 AM,
"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king."
02-20-2020, 10:50 AM,
Things no one considers
(02-20-2020, 10:05 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: Why read books or blog posts and ignore the obvious messages? The man wrote “occasionally it’s wise for the fox to dress like the hound.” He wasn’t talking about auto mechanics, and he certainly was not talking about elephants and trash cans.

I love your posts. They really crack me up.
I won’t waste my time explaining this to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
02-20-2020, 12:52 PM,
Things no one considers
Hey, glad I can provide some entertainment for you. I’d hate for all of this to be a waste of time.

02-20-2020, 03:07 PM,
Come on Summer, we all have cabin fever. "Can't you see?" said the one eyed king.