Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you have been wise and found the blaze...??
10-29-2018, 08:07 AM,
RE: If you have been wise and found the blaze...??
(10-29-2018, 05:29 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 12:15 PM)Fgump Wrote: [quote="Gordon Lightfoot" pid='206309' dateline='1536868614']
If searchers are looking for heavy loads and water high, and Blazes, they are going to be very disappointed.

WWWH, is a place
Take the Canyon down (an action)
Not Far (this is put in first) meaning you don't go far down the canyon...(Put in below the home of Brown - (This is a Stop Gap, and the searcher needs it to know when to stop walking))...but too far to walk (this is at the end, meaning if you didn't stop after getting to Brown) then you have walked right passed it.
From "there" (Brown) it's no place for the meek, the end is drawing nigh (Meek means nothing, everyone is scared, I know I am) (make left turn and start walking).........Yeah YOU, Searcher!
No paddle up your creek (there is a creek) stop when you get to it...it doesn't mention anything about going up it, because it says, NO!!!!!!!! Smile
Just heavy loads and water high (descriptive of the place) that's all, you don't have to do anything like yodel.....you can if you want to though.
If you have been wise my friend and found the blaze....(here, it's not telling you to do anything, but it is a weak clue) Just acknowledgement of your surroundings. No one has to jump over the Moon.
Look quickly down your quest to cease.......that's right, walk up to the creek and pick up your reward.

I can't see Fenn walking around in circles all day, or going up and down canyons either...

Thank you Gordon! You couldn't be more WRONG with your analysis of the poem!! Yet so many other's will take what you say and blindly follow it. So thank you for misdirecting everyone that reads and believes your analysis.

By the way have you found the treasure yet? I thought not!

Thank you Gordon! You couldn't be more WRONG with your analysis of the poem!! Yet so many other's will take what you say and blindly follow it. So thank you for misdirecting everyone that reads and believes your analysis.

By the way have you found the treasure yet? I thought not!

Why would anyone blindly follow me?? This is just my opinion, my interpretation of Fenn's poem.

I decided not to go this year for personal reasons, but may return next year in 2019.

I emailed Fenn about not going this year, and that's about the time he changed his mind about the treasure maybe being found this year.....funny isn't it?

Who knows??....I sure don't.

I sure hope that you will find the end of the poem GL. Keep your eye on the prize because where there is a will, there is a way…yes?
10-29-2018, 08:30 AM,
RE: If you have been wise and found the blaze...??
Hi! Gordon. Long time no see. Glad yur back. I like yur interpretaion. Good as any till the tc is possessed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you've been wise and found the Blaze, Look quickly down your quest to cease. Viper1959 18 3,557 12-25-2018, 05:02 AM
Last Post: TheLastCrusade
  Some Really Interesting Clues found on a BOTG including "Blaze" PHOTOS! DeltaDuo 28 4,104 10-15-2018, 11:45 AM
Last Post: filmguy
  Question for those who have found the Blaze Mr.X 15 5,341 04-22-2018, 07:28 AM
Last Post: whatiff
Question Found the rainbow, the cold, wwwh, blaze SOLVED DeeepThnkr 11 10,741 07-04-2017, 03:10 PM
Last Post: dejoka
  If you've been wise and found the blaze FollowMeDown 6 2,702 07-02-2017, 06:38 PM
Last Post: 5GIRLS
  Anyone else found this blaze? Mindy 2 1,749 12-02-2016, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Mindy