Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wait, so...FF sleeps with searchers?
10-08-2018, 04:52 AM,
I see people are reluctant to answer my questions. I’ll try again:

1. IF it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt that F had intimate, inappropriate, and even sexual relationships with female searchers, does it potentially compromise the chase?

2. If a man cheats on his wife, is it possible that he cheats in other ways in life?

3. If F has cheated on his wife with female searchers, should his character be called into question?

4. If a wife can’t trust her husband of many years to be faithful, how can ANYONE trust him at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
10-08-2018, 06:40 AM,
RE: Wait, so...FF sleeps with searchers?
(10-08-2018, 04:52 AM)Mindy Wrote: I see people are reluctant to answer my questions. I’ll try again:

1. IF it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt that F had intimate, inappropriate, and even sexual relationships with female searchers, does it potentially compromise the chase?

2. If a man cheats on his wife, is it possible that he cheats in other ways in life?

3. If F has cheated on his wife with female searchers, should his character be called into question?

4. If a wife can’t trust her husband of many years to be faithful, how can ANYONE trust him at all?

I read this out of context and the first person who came to mind was...Bill Clinton.
10-08-2018, 07:59 AM,
I read this right and the first person who came to mind was my ex husband. 1)I don't think so, so no. 2)Many other ways, so yes 3)No question about character, I think 4)When you have #3 down pat, you know exactly what you can trust someone to do in many given situations
Did F hide a chest full of gold? I for one believe he surely did, n believe that will be proven real sooon.
10-08-2018, 09:28 AM,
(10-04-2018, 04:54 PM)HalloweenCandy Wrote:
(10-03-2018, 01:23 AM)dude here Wrote: You're just spreading rumors and making stuff up. How did he "take advantage of female searchers"? If some broad offers to give a guy a bj, how is he taking advantage of her?

He didn't ask you to search for his treasure.

We don't know the circumstances of the sexual encounter/s. If Fenn says, "Come on, girl. You want to change your life don't you? You want to find Indulgence, don't you? Then you know what to do..." then that is an abuse of power and taking advantage of a searcher.

A good percentage of searchers, male and female, view finding the treasure as a way to change their life, financially speaking. They are down on their luck financially or live paycheck to paycheck. If Fenn were to take advantage of someone's financial hardship by implying that sexual favors would lead to an advantage in the chase, then in my opinion that's taking advantage of a woman and not ethical at all.

The other factor is that he's a married man and is cheating on his wife. I gather from your comments that you don't give a damn about marital fidelity, but many people regard cheating on one's spouse as wrong, and as FindItKeepIt notes, it's probably indicative of someone who is amoral in all sorts of other ways.

For me, there are a lot of red flags when it comes to believing in FF. I find him inherently untrustworthy and "slippery." I personally doubt that there is a treasure out there to find, though I could be wrong.

So for me, the cheating on his wife thing is just another nail in the coffin of how un-trustable he is. Many searchers seem to delight in this quality of his: "Old Fenn, he's such a wily, brilliant scoundrel!" I guess I'm boring because I don't find it likeable or funny or cute. I see it for what it is: an indication that he is a first class bullshitter, on multiple levels. When I started seeing him for who he really is, I lost interest in doing another BOTG or locating the treasure because I just don't have much faith that there's truly a treasure out there to find. And if there is, Fenn is so intent on muddying the waters and throwing out cryptic hogwash that it's not worth it to attempt to wade through his heaps of BS.

Just my 2 cents. :-)
Well said. It is all true and the accusations of how he has exploited women in the chase are legend. The problem is many vulnerable, poor, and desperate women were also complicit, so it muddied the waters. But he dangled the carrot of wealth and many could not resist. Shameful on all sides, but I side with the vulnerable women, not the wealthy man who humiliated his wife and family. I left the chase over this and never looked back. Nothing good to be found here, certainly nothing that will make your life better.
10-08-2018, 01:56 PM,
(10-08-2018, 04:52 AM)Mindy Wrote: I see people are reluctant to answer my questions. I’ll try again:

Reluctant? No, just MANY other things to do.

1.) No, not necessarily. Only if he gave hints to these paramours, and even if he did, the hints apparently havent done anyone any good.

2) Probably. HOWEVER, it does not mean that he cheats in EVERY aspect of his life.

3) Searchers has nothing to do with it. If a man cheats on his wife, his character can be called into question. I dont subscribe to "should" in my life.

4) Again, that represents a correlation, not a causation. In other words, if A is true, then B MIGHT be true, but that isnt necessarily the case.

Now I have some questions.

1) Are you planning to provide the proof beyond a reasonable doubt that FF had "intimate, inappropriate, and even sexual relationships with female searchers"? If so, why? What do you hope to gain? Vindication and validation? Well, that wont happen; people will believe anything they choose to believe. Would it be to hurt Fenn, get revenge on him? I can guarantee that the only people you will hurt are his family, esp Peggy, and the other female searchers.

2) Let's assume the allegations are true and FF has cheated on his wife with other female searchers. Does that mean that he did NOT hide the chest like he said? No. Just because he may be untrustworthy in one area doesnt mean he is untrustworthy in everything. Both Bill Clinton and John Kennedy cheated on their wives - with great regularity. Did that make them untrustworthy in everything else they did? ( I am just making a point, people, no political comments necessary)

3) Fenn either hid the chest or he didnt. Everyone gets to make up their minds on that subject and FF's alleged behavior has nothing to do with that central question.
10-08-2018, 02:13 PM,
1. I don’t hope to gain anything other than the peace that comes from standing up for what’s right and against what’s wrong. I and other women are planning to release our evidence—but not through forum boards or blogs or vlogs. We know doing this will be hard and won’t gain us anything other than knowing we did the right thing. I believe after searchers find out the truth, many will realize the chase has been compromised from the start.

2 it doesn’t mean that he didn’t hide the chest, but I’m sure some people will rightly begin to question his veracity.

3. Yes, either he did or he didn’t. But I can’t sit by the wayside and watch F continue to scam searchers into believing he’s someone that he’s not. I believe searchers have a right to know what’s happened behind the scenes.

Mindy's blogs:

10-09-2018, 08:55 AM,
(10-08-2018, 02:13 PM)Mindy Wrote: 1. I don’t hope to gain anything other than the peace that comes from standing up for what’s right and against what’s wrong. I and other women are planning to release our evidence—but not through forum boards or blogs or vlogs. We know doing this will be hard and won’t gain us anything other than knowing we did the right thing. I believe after searchers find out the truth, many will realize the chase has been compromised from the start.

2 it doesn’t mean that he didn’t hide the chest, but I’m sure some people will rightly begin to question his veracity.

3. Yes, either he did or he didn’t. But I can’t sit by the wayside and watch F continue to scam searchers into believing he’s someone that he’s not. I believe searchers have a right to know what’s happened behind the scenes.

With respect, who made you the arbiter of truth and justice? I see no purpose to be served by discussing/proving Fenn's allegedly amoral sexual behavior. IF you had proof that the chest was not real, he didnt actually hide it, it was filled with trash and not artifacts, etc, issues that pertain to the treasure hunt, that is something else. But you arent claiming that he cheated on the chase; you are claiming that he cheated on his wife. How is that anyone's business but his and Peggy's?

I'm sorry, but I do NOT buy your martyr-like attitude of "I must expose the truth". I suspect that you are feeling dissed and cheated and would like revenge. Understandable enough, but it is only going to hurt innocents and not your primary target. Enough said.
10-09-2018, 09:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2018, 09:08 AM by Mindy.)
(10-09-2018, 08:55 AM)brubr Wrote:
(10-08-2018, 02:13 PM)Mindy Wrote: 1. I don’t hope to gain anything other than the peace that comes from standing up for what’s right and against what’s wrong. I and other women are planning to release our evidence—but not through forum boards or blogs or vlogs. We know doing this will be hard and won’t gain us anything other than knowing we did the right thing. I believe after searchers find out the truth, many will realize the chase has been compromised from the start.

With respect, who made you the arbiter of truth and justice? I see no purpose to be served by discussing/proving Fenn's allegedly amoral sexual behavior. IF you had proof that the chest was not real, he didnt actually hide it, it was filled with trash and not artifacts, etc, issues that pertain to the treasure hunt, that is something else. But you arent claiming that he cheated on the chase; you are claiming that he cheated on his wife. How is that anyone's business but his and Peggy's?

I'm sorry, but I do NOT buy your martyr-like attitude of "I must expose the truth". I suspect that you are feeling dissed and cheated and would like revenge. Understandable enough, but it is only going to hurt innocents and not your primary target. Enough said.

I’m sorry, brubr, but you’re wrong. I don’t feel dissed or cheated—that’s not in my nature, especially since I chose to participate in this treasure hunt. I’ve always said that I didn’t care if I found it or not.

Did you know I have Asperger Syndrome? I have a very strong sense of truth and justice. So, yes, I am simply standing against what I see as wrong. F has misrepresented himself from the start—well, actually, he hasn’t, because he never claimed he wasn’t a fraud, and he’s actually hinted that he is.

But yeah, when I see something as “off” as this, I’m not going to stay quiet.

Innocents have been hurt by this man. And it’s HIS actions that have hurt his family, not mine.

Mindy's blogs:

10-09-2018, 10:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2018, 10:26 AM by filmguy.)
I find it alarming that we've only heard from Fenn's "friends." It could speak volumes as to why family members haven't spoken out. (Please correct me if this is completely false)

It'll be curious to see if they stay silent when Fenn is gone.
We could learn a lot more about Fenn's character then.

You know what they say, "If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all."
And we haven't heard anything from his family..........so.............
10-09-2018, 11:03 AM,
(10-09-2018, 10:25 AM)filmguy Wrote: I find it alarming that we've only heard from Fenn's "friends." It could speak volumes as to why family members haven't spoken out. (Please correct me if this is completely false)

It'll be curious to see if they stay silent when Fenn is gone.
We could learn a lot more about Fenn's character then.

You know what they say, "If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all."
And we haven't heard anything from his family..........so.............

It must be great to live a perfect life. I'm in the presence of such holy greatness and didn't even know it.

Fenn seems pretty normal to me. Flawed, but trying. His flaws are nothing compared to what I learn about most people, but they aren't on trial and he is (apparently). On this site we have cheaters, liars, backstabbers, boyfriend stealers, weird filmers, and a whole variety of other characters who I would never insult or want to judge. In fact, I would love to sit down with any of you and have a coffee because I know in person you are much nicer than the words you type here.

As for me, I'm a very flawed person and just don't see the point in judging Fenn. I believe there is a treasure out there and he wrote a poem and book to help me find it. Other than that, he owes me nothing and I owe him nothing. But I'm guessing I will be accused of being a cult member because I refuse the judge the man and put myself on a pedestal beside him. (Maybe it's because mine would be far below his.)

But last time I was at church I remember the Paster mentioning something about the folly in judging others. I will let Fenn's God or whoever he prays to sort out his life and instead of wasting my time on such worthless endeavors, continue to solve the poem. I will give a warning to those wasting all their effort on Fenn's character. My solution is looking pretty good right now and if I can stay away from such petty items as these, I just might have it done soon. Or maybe not, it's hard to judge things when you have no evidence or confirmation. (I was writing about more than my progress with that last sentence)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wait, don't tell me AccountAtAGlance 7 2,751 01-17-2018, 12:25 AM
Last Post: dampenedmyth
  Wait! Back to the museum! TrapperJ 12 4,252 10-31-2017, 05:16 PM
Last Post: BLHamrick
  Searchers Clues to other Searchers 93 37,479 12-27-2016, 08:19 PM
Last Post: geydelkon
  Do I buy the book? Or wait on others to post free clues for me Code Fenn 21 10,787 04-27-2016, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Buddy Allen
  Therell be no "paddle" up your creek - Wait, what? tomwhat 26 10,190 08-05-2014, 10:37 PM
Last Post: chunks