Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F getting old or just a typo?
03-13-2019, 02:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-13-2019, 02:20 PM by Chris Yates.)
RE: F getting old or just a typo?
(03-13-2019, 06:16 AM)OmeOmy Wrote:
(03-12-2019, 11:21 PM)Chris Yates Wrote:
(03-12-2019, 08:01 PM)OmeOmy Wrote:
(03-12-2019, 07:21 PM)Mindy Wrote: Interesting to see that he actually was in the 306th and NOT the 308th, as he emailed to me.

Perhaps a case of look-over-here-not-over-there! I haven't paid too much attention to that particular posting, but it's plausible the mistake in his response to you in this thread was simply a senior moment - per your allusion. Any mistakes in Forrest's response to Mary?

it seems the mistake was to mary, not to mindy

Usually, the best way to Look at something is to close the eyes on either side of the nose - but I believe you already know this. Care to share what your mind's eye Sees, Mr. Yates?

306 308

272 274

326 328

mew
03-13-2019, 03:39 PM,
In fact, Windy is getting older.
In fact, I make typos.
03-13-2019, 04:12 PM,
is it

a fact that fen went in there alon and tired?

maybe it is the type of place for one person only if they are content
03-13-2019, 05:10 PM,
F getting old or just a typo?
(03-13-2019, 05:07 PM)PL289 Wrote: noid noid much?

F's age has little to do with it. It's not like he's 104. I think he's frustrated that people as smart as some claim to be with all those extra special secret hints he supposedly gave out still can't find it.

It'll happen when it happens. He only has to be truthful 85% of the time, which by the way is still 84% more truthful than most people on here.

He’s 85% truthful? You sure about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
03-13-2019, 05:38 PM,
Hi Mindy,
His quote was, "I was very careful not to say I needed to be correct 85% of the time. Read it again, middle of page 14. It doesn't help to stretch a tangent."
Scrapbook One Hundred Fifty Five
A tangent is an intersection at one point on a circle that the tangent would be 90 degrees to the radius. This was discussed in War for me. The radius is the imaginary 270 at the point you come up the path and just see a tiny bit of the blaze... The tangent is his flight path and whifferdill. https://www.bing.com/search?pc=COSP&ptag...orm=CONBDF
You must discover the rest of the statements for yourself; it would reveal too much if I broke it down in my trip. But you need to read it for yourself again.
"And, I wrote a story that's in my memoir that's called My War For Me. If you don't do anything else, read that story." Moby Dickens Bookstore Taos, NM 11/2/2013
just saying ss
03-13-2019, 10:46 PM,

F's age has little to do with it. It's not like he's 104. I think he's frustrated that people as smart as some claim to be with all those extra special secret hints he supposedly gave out still can't find it.

It'll happen when it happens. He only has to be truthful 85% of the time, which by the way is still 84% more truthful than most people on here.
Interesting poem at bottom PL289, hmmm, I have seen that somewhere, if one could only remember but my mind is kinda flighty.
03-14-2019, 08:02 PM,
(03-13-2019, 05:10 PM)Mindy Wrote:

He’s 85% truthful? You sure about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I believe that someone is truthful only about 85% of the time, I
consider that person quite an untrustworthy liar.

Please be aware that implying something is not strictly the same as stating it.

I don't believe that FF is "getting old". He is already old, and so are
you and I, as well as my friend Rowan who is 2 years old. It's a matter
of degree, don'tcha know.

And every living person makes mistakes. I think we should spend
more time working on an effective solve of the poem, rather than
arguing on these blogs.

Here's something about the hunt:
I don't believe a searcher needs to trespass or violate any law(s) in order to find the TC. And I don't believe the person who finds the TC will, on that day, ask himself/herself "what took (me) so long?".
03-15-2019, 02:00 PM,
Give Forrest a break. He is going on 89 this year. All my relatives who lived beyond 85 all began to showed signs of the beginning of dementia. Not saying he is, but everything on the human body just doesn't work as keenly as it used to at that age.