Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Fenntubers are the next Jonestown
05-08-2019, 11:48 PM,
RE: Why Fenntubers are the next Jonestown
(05-08-2019, 04:51 PM)Mindy Wrote: FF himself is the cult leader. It has been acknowledged by media outlets, other searchers, and other forums, that F is the leader of this weird cult.

When people outside the chase begin to call the chase a cult, people should start to really search where they stand within it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just like anything people get carried away. For me personally, fenn seems cool, but I’m doing this for the treasure, not fenn.
12-08-2019, 03:14 AM,
I'm not going to start moving old threads to a recently created subheading. It's a slippery slope. Stephanie can do that if she wants to.
12-21-2019, 10:21 AM,
That was a request I originally made when Admin created a those new sub-forums, of which one paranoid Mod (shall remain nameless) assumed I hacked the forum and created. That cost me a month, but I don't hold a grudge, because I am so gosh darn lovable!
12-21-2019, 10:54 AM,
Why Fenntubers are the next Jonestown
Seems to me you’re describing the generic symptoms of participation in any moderated social media venue. The same cult-ural groupthink and despotic moderation is belabored on tweeter, farcebook, and disqus, etc., for example.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friendly Advice For Fenntubers dude here 4 1,062 01-03-2019, 04:20 PM
Last Post: John Brown