Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
79 or 80?! I have your answer
10-30-2018, 11:19 PM,
79 or 80?! I have your answer
He was 79... over on Thor (kpro booted me for trolling roll tide lol) I can’t post, but there is a thread titled “the missing link”, there’s a link to a clip of Laurene mills talking about the chase. She says in June or July 2010, Forrest invited her for lunch or something, and he told her about the chase and how he HAD hid the treasure.... well if he had his the treasure by the time she ate lunch with him in June or July, then he was 79...

That’s not gonna hep you find the chest I don’t think, but there’s youre answer!
10-30-2018, 11:29 PM,
RE: 79 or 80?! I have your answer
(10-30-2018, 11:19 PM)McFly Wrote: He was 79... over on Thor (kpro booted me for trolling roll tide lol) I can’t post, but there is a thread titled “the missing link”, there’s a link to a clip of Laurene mills talking about the chase. She says in June or July 2010, Forrest invited her for lunch or something, and he told her about the chase and how he HAD hid the treasure.... well if he had his the treasure by the time she ate lunch with him in June or July, then he was 79...

That’s not gonna hep you find the chest I don’t think, but there’s youre answer!

I remember posting about this several years ago on CC, but it's always good to bring things up again. So what does 79 do for us?
10-31-2018, 06:24 PM,
Not sure, why exactly, but I always felt he hid it in summer 2010. I think his line "at almost 80", i take that at face value. Yes, I know 78 is almost 80 also, but still think July or Aug of 2010.
10-31-2018, 07:24 PM,
There are two giant 4 images that you must draw in the final search area. But one of them isn't quite a 4, it is a little bit smaller than the other 4 and is reversed.

4 + 4 = 8 but the second 4 is less than a 4 so the 8 must be less than 8.

The two fours to be drawn are also part of a giant Y.

So, eight + Y = eighty = 80

However, since one of the 4's isn't quite a 4 but almost a 4, then the 8 isn't quite an 8, and 8 + Y isn't 80. It's almost an 8 + Y, or almost 80.

The base of these two 4's goes toward the east. So, the Fours go east = four east = Forrest.

Forrest is describing his name in the lines to be drawn.

That's not all. The base line of the 4's goes directly to a swamp, which is a fen. Hmmm... Forrest Fenn.
These are all just my ideas. I hope no one uses them.
10-31-2018, 08:22 PM,
what if f, being the tricky trickster that he is, says "almost 80" because it's "almost"a hint?

almost, because the real hint could be almost 81, or almost 82

of course, guessing at it won't help to know what it "almost" actually is

then again, if we do figure it right, we could ride it all the way to the Gold baby!
10-31-2018, 08:45 PM,
(10-31-2018, 08:22 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: ...we could ride it all the way to the Gold baby!

Gold babies?? I like my babies with flesh and bone, just like my grandma used to make.