Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
New Facebook Page
10-31-2018, 11:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2018, 11:04 PM by findingit.)
RE: New Facebook Page
(10-31-2018, 07:50 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(10-31-2018, 07:35 PM)brubr Wrote:
(10-31-2018, 04:45 PM)Mindy Wrote: Because the Youtubers got intimidated.

Says who? Sean doesnt seem to be intimidated, Toby left to make more money, maybe Sasha and Kpro were intimidated, but since they arent talking really, guess we dont know for sure. Frankly, the chase really has limited topics to discuss that werent already hashed out.

Pardon my cynicism, but this page seems like a place where you can bash Fenn all you want without forum rules getting in the way and annoying people like me to point out inconsistencies in your posts.

Have fun in the mud. I will be elsewhere.

That’s okay, brubr—I’m not forcing anyone’s hand.

I’m just tired of subjects that FF has wrote about in his book, said outright in videos, or otherwise hinted at on Jenny’s site or Dals, aren’t allowed to be discussed, when they are perhaps one of the most important things to know in the chase.

There are taboo topics that shouldn’t be taboo subjects. I’ve seen forums say they discuss “all things Fenn,” but then leave out the potentially revealing information that could have a huge impact on the chase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Says who? Sean doesnt seem to be intimidated, Toby left to make more money, maybe Sasha and Kpro were intimidated, but since they arent talking really, guess we dont know for sure. Frankly, the chase really has limited topics to discuss that werent already hashed out.

Pardon my cynicism, but this page seems like a place where you can bash Fenn all you want without forum rules getting in the way and annoying people like me to point out inconsistencies in your posts.

In my opinion, Toby and Shelley are the only ones who didn’t seem intimidated.

You are so full of it. You either BELIEVE that you have it solved or you accuse him being below board. Which is it? Do you know what you are doing or not? I wouldn't BELIEVE your facts farther than I could toss a caber.

(10-31-2018, 11:00 PM)findingit Wrote:

I’m just tired of subjects that FF has wrote about in his book, said outright in videos, or otherwise hinted at on Jenny’s site or Dals, aren’t allowed to be discussed, when they are perhaps one of the most important things to know in the chase.

There are taboo topics that shouldn’t be taboo subjects. I’ve seen forums say they discuss “all things Fenn,” but then leave out the potentially revealing information that could have a huge impact on the chase.

You are so full of it. You either BELIEVE that you have it solved or you accuse him being below board. Which is it? Do you know what you are doing or not? I wouldn't BELIEVE your facts farther than I could toss a caber.

P.S. FB is based on Friends. You might find yourself lacking.
11-01-2018, 05:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-01-2018, 05:20 AM by Mindy.)
New Facebook Page

I don’t lack friends. According to FB, I have 679. Truthfully, I’m not on FB much anymore, but part of the reason I started the FB page is because there appears to be a concentrated effort to silence my voice in the chase. Sure, I can just create new screen names and keep posting, but that has never been my style.

The chase is a very small part of my life these days. I read a couple of forums and comment here and there. I still read about the search states, but now more so because of interest and not with the goal of finding a chest.

I am leaning toward the chest existing only in our hearts and memories. I posted the following on FB the other night:

“”Your EFFORT will be worth the cold.”

Not your success, your discovery of the tc, but your EFFORT.

What if ending up at the beginning and seeing it in a new way, simply means you were poor when you set off for your search, and having not found it, you return to where you started, only this time you’re richer because of the memories created by an adventure in nature. So you see it in a whole new way—that money can’t actually buy happiness, and that the memories are the treasure.

Also, remember he said that it wasn’t the quarry, but the chase.

A chase implies predators and prey. Fox and the hound, etc.”

You might say I’m doing what I’m doing because I’m mad that I can’t find the chest. That is simply not true. I’m doing this because of all the hints that F has given that suggest there is not a physical chest out there, even in the poem. Those are hints that need to be investigated, but the forums don’t allow it.

So on my page, those hints are allowed to be discussed, because if F is implying that there is no physical chest to find, that’s important.

However, my partner and I still have a possible search spot that we will search in the spring, so of course, my page will be for those kinds of topics too.

People have said the key to solving the poem is knowing how F works and thinks and acts. So, anything in the book, interviews, questions and answers, Scrapbooks, and FF past and present is open for discussion.

FF is not a saint or a god. The search has a cult following, where ANYTHING negative about the “master” is not allowed to be uttered on the forums. On some forums, you get banned for ANYTHING that questions F, even with good supporting evidence.

And, as we learned from Old Drum, the “master” withholds “rewards” when someone doesn’t bend to his wishes. And if you are ingratiating and worshipful enough, the “master” opens his doors to you and lets everyone know they are getting a “reward” for their “service.”

How is that NOT cult-like behavior?

@becky— I don’t know how you can know that F doesn’t have dementia unless you spend a lot of time with him. I lived with my grandparents-in-law for a year, and they both had dementia/Alzheimer’s, so I am also very familiar with it, and I can say I have no idea if F has dementia or not, because I don’t live with him or spend time in his company.

Also, Becky— has F told you there WERE hints in the drawings? I see that as a huge inconsistency, because I am sure he did tell the searcher mentioned in the email above that there were NO hints in the drawings/illustrations.

Okay, I gotta get ready for work. I’ll try and post more later.

Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
11-01-2018, 06:21 PM,
(11-01-2018, 01:05 PM)mdc777 Wrote: No one has been intimidated...

thank you for posting this Cowzers

as you can see there are a few folks on Chase Chat living under paradigms fabricated out of thin air Smile
11-01-2018, 07:16 PM,
(11-01-2018, 05:18 AM)Mindy Wrote:

(10-31-2018, 07:35 PM)brubr Wrote: Says who? Sean doesnt seem to be intimidated, Toby left to make more money, maybe Sasha and Kpro were intimidated, but since they arent talking really, guess we dont know for sure. Frankly, the chase really has limited topics to discuss that werent already hashed out.

(10-31-2018, 07:35 PM)brubr Wrote: Says who? Sean doesnt seem to be intimidated, Toby left to make more money, maybe Sasha and Kpro were intimidated, but since they arent talking really, guess we dont know for sure. Frankly, the chase really has limited topics to discuss that werent already hashed out.

I don’t lack friends. According to FB, I have 679. Truthfully, I’m not on FB much anymore, but part of the reason I started the FB page is because there appears to be a concentrated effort to silence my voice in the chase. Sure, I can just create new screen names and keep posting, but that has never been my style.

The chase is a very small part of my life these days. I read a couple of forums and comment here and there. I still read about the search states, but now more so because of interest and not with the goal of finding a chest.

I am leaning toward the chest existing only in our hearts and memories. I posted the following on FB the other night:

What if ending up at the beginning and seeing it in a new way, simply means you were poor when you set off for your search, and having not found it, you return to where you started, only this time you’re richer because of the memories created by an adventure in nature. So you see it in a whole new way—that money can’t actually buy happiness, and that the memories are the treasure.

You might say I’m doing what I’m doing because I’m mad that I can’t find the chest. That is simply not true. I’m doing this because of all the hints that F has given that suggest there is not a physical chest out there, even in the poem. Those are hints that need to be investigated, but the forums don’t allow it.

So on my page, those hints are allowed to be discussed, because if F is implying that there is no physical chest to find, that’s important.

However, my partner and I still have a possible search spot that we will search in the spring, so of course, my page will be for those kinds of topics too.

People have said the key to solving the poem is knowing how F works and thinks and acts. So, anything in the book, interviews, questions and answers, Scrapbooks, and FF past and present is open for discussion.

FF is not a saint or a god. The search has a cult following, where ANYTHING negative about the “master” is not allowed to be uttered on the forums. On some forums, you get banned for ANYTHING that questions F, even with good supporting evidence.

And, as we learned from Old Drum, the “master” withholds “rewards” when someone doesn’t bend to his wishes. And if you are ingratiating and worshipful enough, the “master” opens his doors to you and lets everyone know they are getting a “reward” for their “service.”

@becky— I don’t know how you can know that F doesn’t have dementia unless you spend a lot of time with him. I lived with my grandparents-in-law for a year, and they both had dementia/Alzheimer’s, so I am also very familiar with it, and I can say I have no idea if F has dementia or not, because I don’t live with him or spend time in his company.

Also, Becky— has F told you there WERE hints in the drawings? I see that as a huge inconsistency, because I am sure he did tell the searcher mentioned in the email above that there were NO hints in the drawings/illustrations.

Since we are into alternate truth here.......Could it be Old Drum was snuffed by Forrest for banning me because I called you a hypocrite and he said I didn't have any evidence? Are you, now, trying to intimidate a senior citizen?
I also thought that it was against decorum to drive traffic away from this site..? You are blind to your own hypocrisy. It is still my BELIEF that you have taken this family treasure hunt to a scary place with your accusations. I still haven't seen proof for a thing that you have claimed.
11-01-2018, 07:40 PM,
(11-01-2018, 05:18 AM)Mindy Wrote: @becky— I don’t know how you can know that F doesn’t have dementia unless you spend a lot of time with him.

In 2016 and even into 2017, based on the e-mail correspondence I had with him, I believed him to be sharp as a tack. I don't know all the signs of dementia. I recognized it in my dad when he lived with me. Forrest still appears to me to be in possession of most of his faculties, though there is an inevitable decline with age. I can see that decline in myself as much as I hate to admit it.
11-01-2018, 07:50 PM,
New Facebook Page
(11-01-2018, 07:16 PM)findingit Wrote:
(11-01-2018, 05:18 AM)Mindy Wrote:

(10-31-2018, 07:50 PM)Mindy Wrote: That’s okay, brubr—I’m not forcing anyone’s hand.

Since we are into alternate truth here.......Could it be Old Drum was snuffed by Forrest for banning me because I called you a hypocrite and he said I didn't have any evidence? Are you, now, trying to intimidate a senior citizen?
I also thought that it was against decorum to drive traffic away from this site..? You are blind to your own hypocrisy. It is still my BELIEF that you have taken this family treasure hunt to a scary place with your accusations. I still haven't seen proof for a thing that you have claimed.

I believe Old Drum accurately told about what happened to him, and that wasn’t the story.

And if you haven’t seen proof, you haven’t been looking.

I COULD ban you for stating that I am a hypocrite, but I won’t...YET.

So, please delete the false accusations.

Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
11-01-2018, 08:25 PM,
https://www.facebook.com/yaliberty/photo...=3&theater
11-02-2018, 11:07 AM,
Sometimes things are better left unsaid..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone on Facebook admin 0 395 11-25-2019, 05:52 PM
Last Post: admin
  facebook survey prehistoric 10 6,334 06-21-2017, 09:31 PM
Last Post: prehistoric
  Forrest Fenn Fans facebook group Hammertime 0 1,167 04-11-2016, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Hammertime
  Facebook group HollyfromMN 7 4,931 11-21-2015, 12:13 AM
Last Post: HollyfromMN