Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Called it! The Esquire Article...
11-01-2018, 04:18 PM,
Called it! The Esquire Article...
https://www.esquire.com/uk/culture/a2451...mountains/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
11-01-2018, 05:13 PM,
RE: Called it! The Esquire Article...
More brandy ... the bottle that keeps on giving
11-01-2018, 07:22 PM,
(11-01-2018, 06:08 PM)question Wrote: Get one thing clear. He doesn't give a rat's ass about the deaths. I don't either because I'm a predator like FF.

Plus, people dying are great for the notoriety and enhance the legacy.

Look no further than the forward of OUAW :-)

Do you know him? I might be gullible but I certainly think he gave a rat's ass about Randy. I think that because of what I saw in his face. I believed I saw genuine sadness. That being said, he'll have plenty to answer for when he next gets a switching from his dad. I also believe he exploited Randy's disappearance for publicity's sake which seems to be the prime mover in his life. I exhorted him on more than one occasion to give the Bilyeu family a voice. He chose not to.
11-01-2018, 07:31 PM,
Clutching at straws solution number 1000
The poem is a masterpiece
11-01-2018, 07:41 PM,
what does the "called it" mean
11-01-2018, 11:18 PM,
Damn, one of the best articles I’ve read that’s for sure
11-02-2018, 05:50 PM,
This article highlights the dark side of the chase and it saddens me. Searchers harassing him with emails, trying to siphon clues from him ittitates me.

“That’s not a plus for me. It was fun for a while, but eight years of 100 emails a day?” The content of the messages, too, can be intense. “I get an awful lot about religion in my email,” he says. “Because they believe in Jesus and God they must be a really good person so I should give them a clue. And half of the other people are sick, or their mother’s sick, or their sister’s in a coma, or on and on…” A moment later, he checks himself: “I have to be real careful not to get callous about it. I have to keep reminding myself I asked for this.”

Time to back off you brown-nosing scumbags. Give the poor guy a break, yah I am also talking to you Fenntubers. Not only are you identifying yourselves as the 7% of the obsessed crazies in the chase, but you specifically are the 0.7%, the craziest of the crazy. Back off and let him spend the rest of his days with his loving wife and walking his cute little doggy. The doctor told him to spend less time on the internet.

"These days, his doctor wants him not to sit at his computer reading emails for too long, so he takes Willy for walks around the garden. "

So please stop killing him with your whining drivel you frick'n attention deprived searchers!
And I mean it!
11-03-2018, 09:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-03-2018, 03:01 PM by Beavertooth.)
(11-02-2018, 05:50 PM)Top Secret Wrote: So please stop killing him with your whining drivel you frick'n attention deprived searchers!
And I mean it!

The search community should use Yoonick for this purpose. [Personal attack deleted by moderator -- against the rules].

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A little on the Key called Contentment Mindy 9 2,400 04-17-2018, 08:45 AM
Last Post: crazyfamily