Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Word that is key...
03-06-2019, 07:05 PM,
Word that is key...
Well that didn’t take long. So much for the importance of a word that is key. Now you need the hints in the book and 20 something words that are key, as well. It’s just a little silly, donchathink?

razyfamily
03-06-2019, 07:21 PM,
RE: Word that is key...
you're silly
03-07-2019, 06:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-07-2019, 09:21 AM by fundamental design.)
RE: Word that is key...
(03-06-2019, 03:11 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: also, if that Q&A about the first clue is revealing for anyone, i think they should step back and ask themselves why

is there anything f said there that we could already assume? anything that we shouldn't already know is true?

Like I said, there is a revealing nature to this Q&A about the first clue.

We get the correct general area given to us in the question- in the mountains somewhere north of Santa Fe. But, we don’t get to see the rest of the poem besides the first clue. And f says we can’t go with confidence with just those two pieces of info.

Correlating that with the aspects of the nope, nope question: With this first clue Q&A, you get one piece of the backstory and the first clue as given but it’s not enough. In the nope, nope you got absolutely no backstory to go with and all that entails (if one considers the first stanza an introduction, or backstory, then you don’t get to use it). That is the distinct difference and reveal and it further supports the idea that the first stanza plays an important role in flushing out the correct starting point.

And it’s not ridiculous to say there’s 20 words that are key in the poem if you have to be able to grasp the story telling that’s going on in the first stanza. The order of the actions taken can be important just like ingredients in a recipe. Recipes don’t take one ingredient and it’s not wise to not follow the order of the recipe. I’d say the specific ingredients in most recipes are key to having what you are trying to make turn out as good as the instructions.

They call me the Finderofthepath since the Pathfinder has already been taken. I suggested the Pathfinder jr.