Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FF after the Fact statements...
03-11-2014, 09:45 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from deb on March 11, 2014, 10:34 pm</b>

Uhhh Seeker, I just dont see that "good looking " part. LOL

I do have a tumbleweed or 100 outside who might be attracted though. Let me know if you need introductions. Smile
</div>

OUCH! would ya like your knife back...cuz that didn't feel like cupids arrow. But sadly the tumbleweed and I have much in common. Sad
03-11-2014, 10:14 PM,
Psssttt you should worry more about those who might be eager to use that knife on you to mark their blaze.

Im a tree hugger! Smile
Shhh they aren't listening.
03-12-2014, 07:56 PM,
I was hoping someone could clarify the exact quote to; The Clues are in Consecutive Order... seems I also remember ... Start At The Beginning... and ... WWWH Is A Good Place to Start.

Thanks
08-21-2014, 04:49 PM,
i was perusing this thread and notice that <i></i>jason<i></i> has deleted all of his posts...or tried to, except for those that were quoted. I understand why he did this, but has anyone heard from him? did he find the treasure?
08-21-2014, 05:07 PM,
why did he do it?
08-22-2014, 12:59 AM,
I especially miss Casey and even Google Hush Puppy or was that Whisperer? I will always be here but in the shadow mostly.
08-22-2014, 01:05 AM,
Probably time for me to hide in the shadows myself. 8-)

"But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd." - Jules Winnfield
08-24-2014, 01:43 AM,
I like Normans posts too. Smile

Lots of people I miss from over the years.

I am so tired of reality shows ! They need to stop that crap. We have enough reality in our own lives.lol
08-25-2014, 03:07 AM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from deb on August 24, 2014, 2:43 am</b>

I like Normans posts too. Smile

Lots of people I miss from over the years.

I am so tired of reality shows ! They need to stop that crap. We have enough reality in our own lives.lol
</div>

But if there was a reality show about finding Forrest's Chest I bet you'd watch it. Wink
08-25-2014, 11:30 PM,
No, probably wouldn't unless I knew someone who was going to be on it.