Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DB Cooper could be Forrest
11-28-2018, 06:25 PM,
RE: DB Cooper could be Forrest book with download
I haven't downloaded or read your book yet. But I am curious as to why you think a connection exists between DB Cooper and Fenn?

Fenn is a smart guy from what I gather. He would know the bills would be marked, or SN's recorded, and that he could never circulate one note. So why bother? Why risk your life for nothing?

Also, did Fenn smoke cigarettes then? Did he lose his accent? Did he even own a dress suit? Would he really jump in dress shoes/loafers?

My take on DB, is the guy was crazy, and died on the jump. No money was ever spent, although some was found by a family near water. I think he landed in water with the majority of cash, which is why no parachute found, and the few wads of bills found floated out to where they finally rested.

I just don't see anyone doing this if they expected to stay within the US, and I don't think Forrest ever planned on leaving here. I think it was someone who planned to take the cash elsewhere, different country.
11-28-2018, 06:25 PM,
(11-28-2018, 06:09 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 04:14 PM)findingit Wrote: Your thoughts on discovery might be flawed. You can only bring up or ask for things that pertain to the lawsuit. The lawsuit would most likely be for defamation or invasion of privacy. Either way, the most likely thing you will discover is that things you would like to bring out don't pertain to his lawsuit. Also, anything discovered can be ordered to remain sealed by a judge. My opinion stands.
I'm not a lawyer, but I Google.

I can vouch for stephanie here. He encouraged her publishing it. He told me so in an email. He only wanted her to wait until she got a literary to publish because he said he thought it was good enough to get worldwide movie rights.

He wanted the story to go worldwide. I’m not sure why, but he did. He told me it was a great story.

I’m pretty sure his endorsement would negate any chances of him bringing a successful lawsuit against stephanie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was your take when he acted weird about it after you put it up for sale?
© Stephanie
11-28-2018, 06:34 PM,
DB Cooper could be Forrest book with download
(11-28-2018, 06:25 PM)admin Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 04:14 PM)findingit Wrote: Your thoughts on discovery might be flawed. You can only bring up or ask for things that pertain to the lawsuit. The lawsuit would most likely be for defamation or invasion of privacy. Either way, the most likely thing you will discover is that things you would like to bring out don't pertain to his lawsuit. Also, anything discovered can be ordered to remain sealed by a judge. My opinion stands.

I can vouch for stephanie here. He encouraged her publishing it. He told me so in an email. He only wanted her to wait until she got a literary to publish because he said he thought it was good enough to get worldwide movie rights.

He wanted the story to go worldwide. I’m not sure why, but he did. He told me it was a great story.

I’m pretty sure his endorsement would negate any chances of him bringing a successful lawsuit against stephanie.

There were several close women friends of his that told him they believed you and they were no longer going to search. Remember that hint-laden email he sent us? I believe his family was seriously putting on the pressure to end the chase. Like the DB thing was the final straw for Peggy.

Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
11-28-2018, 07:40 PM,
(11-28-2018, 06:25 PM)93cruiser Wrote: I haven't downloaded or read your book yet. But I am curious as to why you think a connection exists between DB Cooper and Fenn?

Fenn is a smart guy from what I gather. He would know the bills would be marked, or SN's recorded, and that he could never circulate one note. So why bother? Why risk your life for nothing?

Also, did Fenn smoke cigarettes then? Did he lose his accent? Did he even own a dress suit? Would he really jump in dress shoes/loafers?

My take on DB, is the guy was crazy, and died on the jump. No money was ever spent, although some was found by a family near water. I think he landed in water with the majority of cash, which is why no parachute found, and the few wads of bills found floated out to where they finally rested.

I just don't see anyone doing this if they expected to stay within the US, and I don't think Forrest ever planned on leaving here. I think it was someone who planned to take the cash elsewhere, different country.

You should read it. Forrest traveled to other countries...if he had the DB money he could buy art with it in Russia or wherever...and bring art back here to sell......all he would need here is a venue to sell art.

Interesting he speaks of Skippy vacationing in Cancun where he died and db was wanting to head to Mexico.

Skippys in-laws were from Canada where he would have gone for the holiday when the letter was sent from there...Donnie was from California and a letter was sent from there....can't remember all the details...but there's a lot.
© Stephanie
11-28-2018, 07:42 PM,
(11-28-2018, 06:34 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 06:25 PM)admin Wrote:

There were several close women friends of his that told him they believed you and they were no longer going to search. Remember that hint-laden email he sent us? I believe his family was seriously putting on the pressure to end the chase. Like the DB thing was the final straw for Peggy.

I doubt Peggy even knew. Still feel someone cried to him about it.... Someone jealous of you.
© Stephanie
11-28-2018, 08:22 PM,
(11-28-2018, 08:00 PM)McFly Wrote: I don’t really want to read 500 pages, I’m not a reader... but I would like all the info that connects Fenn to being DB Cooper... but I think Donnie joe was DB, but Forrest put together the plan.... and he never had any intention of spending the money... especially since Donnie lost it on the jump.... that’s why he lost 22 pounds and DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT, he wasn’t the guy that jumped from the plane with the money, Donnie was and he didn’t secure the loot well enough...

200,000/20($)= 10,000 20$ bills
Each bill weighs 1 gram
10,000 grams/ 448 (# of grams in a pound)=22.32 pounds

He lost 22 pounds and didn’t even know it

so you are saying he, being Donnie, died in the jump? or are you referring to when donnie needed rescue due to crashing? I'm going by memory here. In TTOTC, ddidn't Donnie wreck a plane and have to be rescued? If so, DB did not wreck a plane, right?
11-29-2018, 02:22 AM,
I did consider both others to be DB as well. I discounted Skippy because I feel he's the one in the Cronkite video coming off the plane. I can't remember if I ever found a reason to discount Donnie.
© Stephanie
11-29-2018, 02:31 AM,
https://youtu.be/ksxyp4s6AXY

Forrest did tell me Donnie was an alcoholic.

Forrest does drink too even though he said he doesn't. He was drinking beer when I was with him once.

Mindy and I went over each of the three trying to figure out which did what. The book had to be forrest though as the others wouldn't have been interesting.

Mindy also found info about Skippy working at the airlines, but I never saw it and she couldn't find it again. So if anyone sees it.
© Stephanie
11-29-2018, 04:03 AM,
I read the whole thing, and while an interesting read, i don't believe in your theory.

For one ff has blue/grey eyes and another that does not look like skippy in the interview.

I can't believe you had the balls to go and slug this out with him though, quite insulting really.

Have you seen the latest videos on youtube where people have come to their own conclusions about who DB is? Some of them even look like the photofit, unlike yours. sorry.
11-29-2018, 04:49 AM,
(11-29-2018, 03:07 AM)McFly Wrote:
(11-29-2018, 02:31 AM)admin Wrote: https://youtu.be/ksxyp4s6AXY

Forrest did tell me Donnie was an alcoholic.

Forrest does drink too even though he said he doesn't. He was drinking beer when I was with him once.

Mindy and I went over each of the three trying to figure out which did what. The book had to be forrest though as the others wouldn't have been interesting.

Mindy also found info about Skippy working at the airlines, but I never saw it and she couldn't find it again. So if anyone sees it.

Dang I didn’t know about skippy working for airliners... hmmm Forrest has all the knowledge about the fighter jets that he knew were going to be deployed, he knew that they travel at much faster speeds than commercial air liners, which meant the jets were going to do loops so there were going to be gaps in time to jump... the aecond thing is dB jumped at NIGHT, which meant he wasn’t going to be able to see where he was going.... DB asked for 3 parachutes, two being professional skydiving chutes and one being a military chute. The military one was by far the most difficult to operate AND was unadjustable meaning when you pull the cord you go where the wind takes you. Forrest knee all of that, but like I said, the government already knew he took out Hitler and got no shine, so when something like this happens, they look for motive and they look for people who could have known these things which were pilots in the Air Force. So he had to have an alibi which would rule
Him out!

As long as Donnie knew when to jump, the winds were going to pull him to a water source, whether it be a river, or a lake like lake Merwin.... either or had enough room for a plane to take off... and plus Donnie looks like DB too! thats why I asked a while back who did the DB Cooper sketches for the feds because I thought it would be absolutely hilarious if Forrest had THAT GUY do the drawings in his books lol!!!

Lol now that's the first thing I hadn't considered was he knew the sketch artist.

One of the letters did say something about the sketch not looking like him.

We definitely considered Donnie though because of the plane at the little airstrip would make more sense being forrest. I can't remember if I put it in the book about how he wrote the scrapbook of being surrounded by pigs when his license was no longer valid....but check that out.

Also Skippy building the radio....was it really the "bomb" or a locator beacon for whoever actually did the jump?
© Stephanie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DB Cooper Podcast 3:00 EST TODAY! Mindy 0 827 04-24-2020, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  D B Cooper Timraywa 20 9,789 08-23-2019, 05:13 AM
Last Post: admin
  DB Cooper News Beavertooth 1 1,574 02-10-2017, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  DB Cooper money Hammertime 8 5,549 02-05-2017, 04:14 AM
Last Post: admin