Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DB Cooper could be Forrest
11-29-2018, 04:56 AM,
RE: DB Cooper could be Forrest book with download
(11-29-2018, 04:03 AM)Biggish_Shoes Wrote: I read the whole thing, and while an interesting read, i don't believe in your theory.

For one ff has blue/grey eyes and another that does not look like skippy in the interview.

I can't believe you had the balls to go and slug this out with him though, quite insulting really.

Have you seen the latest videos on youtube where people have come to their own conclusions about who DB is? Some of them even look like the photofit, unlike yours. sorry.

Yeah I've seen others make claims. I believe it could be forrest as DB in disguise or Skippy or even Donnie. I do believe that all three did this.

I don't think it's insulting, because I believe it's true. I believe they all laundered the money by over seas art buying. I don't think we put this in the book, but another theory I had was that Mary from collected works was some how related to their lives and Forrest took on the responsibility of taking care of her after one of them died......that's why she ended up with all the book proceeds. Now that's just a theory of possibility...but I couldn't find a connection there.
© Stephanie
11-29-2018, 05:04 AM,
I also believe Forrest could be a free Mason and maybe illuminati and when I told him all these things...all the sudden a story came out that DB was no longer going to be investigated. Strange because the courts ruled on something that there was no statute of limitations on what do did. Just another theory....

Look up Free Mason Denver airport...all this had a lot to do when I was searching there and found what I still believe is the piece of artwork depicting Forrest on purpose.
© Stephanie
11-29-2018, 06:02 AM,
(11-29-2018, 04:56 AM)admin Wrote:
(11-29-2018, 04:03 AM)Biggish_Shoes Wrote: I read the whole thing, and while an interesting read, i don't believe in your theory.

For one ff has blue/grey eyes and another that does not look like skippy in the interview.

I can't believe you had the balls to go and slug this out with him though, quite insulting really.

Have you seen the latest videos on youtube where people have come to their own conclusions about who DB is? Some of them even look like the photofit, unlike yours. sorry.

Yeah I've seen others make claims. I believe it could be forrest as DB in disguise or Skippy or even Donnie. I do believe that all three did this.

I don't think it's insulting, because I believe it's true. I believe they all laundered the money by over seas art buying. I don't think we put this in the book, but another theory I had was that Mary from collected works was some how related to their lives and Forrest took on the responsibility of taking care of her after one of them died......that's why she ended up with all the book proceeds. Now that's just a theory of possibility...but I couldn't find a connection there.

Wow. Wow. Wow.
11-29-2018, 07:45 AM,
DB Cooper could be Forrest book with download
(11-29-2018, 05:04 AM)admin Wrote: I also believe Forrest could be a free Mason and maybe illuminati and when I told him all these things...all the sudden a story came out that DB was no longer going to be investigated. Strange because the courts ruled on something that there was no statute of limitations on what do did. Just another theory....

Look up Free Mason Denver airport...all this had a lot to do when I was searching there and found what I still believe is the piece of artwork depicting Forrest on purpose.

Remember the whole eBay auction for “laundered” dog poop money? That was after people were arguing that the money couldn’t be laundered. That eBay auction proved how it COULD have been laundered.

Although it wasn’t an admission of involvement, he did know enough about money laundering to show how it might have been done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
11-29-2018, 08:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-29-2018, 08:48 AM by admin.)
You go to Russia and make friends with the artists family...buy works there...bring to USA and you've not only bought something that can be explained as low cost...but you've created your own exchange rate.

What did he say? He's a rake? He doesn't know if the finder will want the IRS to know?
© Stephanie
11-29-2018, 10:15 AM,
(11-28-2018, 06:34 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 06:25 PM)admin Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 06:09 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 04:14 PM)findingit Wrote: Your thoughts on discovery might be flawed. You can only bring up or ask for things that pertain to the lawsuit. The lawsuit would most likely be for defamation or invasion of privacy. Either way, the most likely thing you will discover is that things you would like to bring out don't pertain to his lawsuit. Also, anything discovered can be ordered to remain sealed by a judge. My opinion stands.
I'm not a lawyer, but I Google.

I can vouch for stephanie here. He encouraged her publishing it. He told me so in an email. He only wanted her to wait until she got a literary to publish because he said he thought it was good enough to get worldwide movie rights.

He wanted the story to go worldwide. I’m not sure why, but he did. He told me it was a great story.

I’m pretty sure his endorsement would negate any chances of him bringing a successful lawsuit against stephanie.

What was your take when he acted weird about it after you put it up for sale?

There were several close women friends of his that told him they believed you and they were no longer going to search. Remember that hint-laden email he sent us? I believe his family was seriously putting on the pressure to end the chase. Like the DB thing was the final straw for Peggy.

Both of you women should know that consent can be withdrawn at any point. Ponder that. Any complaining on your part is sour grapes.
11-29-2018, 10:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-29-2018, 10:31 AM by trigace.)
(11-29-2018, 05:04 AM)admin Wrote: I also believe Forrest could be a free Mason and maybe illuminati and when I told him all these things...all the sudden a story came out that DB was no longer going to be investigated. Strange because the courts ruled on something that there was no statute of limitations on what do did. Just another theory....

I recently made a list of all the things in the poem clues and stories that relate to Freemasons. There are 35 items on that list, so far. I think Fenn must be a Freemason.

Prominent images that he uses are a carpenter square, a compass, an upper case G, a ladder, a sledge hammer, a blazing star, time as represented by an hourglass, a keystone, the rays of the sun/eye, the crescent moon, and masonic degrees. Fenn said he felt like an architect, which relates to what masons do. There are many more things that all relate to the chase.
11-29-2018, 10:27 AM,
(11-29-2018, 10:15 AM)findingit Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 06:34 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 06:25 PM)admin Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 06:09 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(11-28-2018, 04:14 PM)findingit Wrote: Your thoughts on discovery might be flawed. You can only bring up or ask for things that pertain to the lawsuit. The lawsuit would most likely be for defamation or invasion of privacy. Either way, the most likely thing you will discover is that things you would like to bring out don't pertain to his lawsuit. Also, anything discovered can be ordered to remain sealed by a judge. My opinion stands.
I'm not a lawyer, but I Google.

I can vouch for stephanie here. He encouraged her publishing it. He told me so in an email. He only wanted her to wait until she got a literary to publish because he said he thought it was good enough to get worldwide movie rights.

He wanted the story to go worldwide. I’m not sure why, but he did. He told me it was a great story.

I’m pretty sure his endorsement would negate any chances of him bringing a successful lawsuit against stephanie.

What was your take when he acted weird about it after you put it up for sale?

There were several close women friends of his that told him they believed you and they were no longer going to search. Remember that hint-laden email he sent us? I believe his family was seriously putting on the pressure to end the chase. Like the DB thing was the final straw for Peggy.

Both of you women should know that consent can be withdrawn at any point. Ponder that. Any complaining on your part is sour grapes.

He never actually withdrew consent. Ponder that.

11-29-2018, 10:58 AM,
(11-29-2018, 10:21 AM)trigace Wrote:

I recently made a list of all the things in the poem clues and stories that relate to Freemasons. There are 35 items on that list, so far. I think Fenn must be a Freemason.

Prominent images that he uses are a carpenter square, a compass, an upper case G, a ladder, a sledge hammer, a blazing star, time as represented by an hourglass, a keystone, the rays of the sun/eye, the crescent moon, and masonic degrees. Fenn said he felt like an architect, which relates to what masons do. There are many more things that all relate to the chase.

I always thought when he said an architect wrote it, he meant God...and honestly I think he has a god complex.

As for Forrest taking back permission for anything...I think part of him likes the drama. That's why I lean on someone influenced him to stop mindy and I from releasing it. I think he actually liked the idea of the story being put out there...why else would he have had a producer speak to me about making a movie from it?
© Stephanie
11-29-2018, 11:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-29-2018, 11:06 AM by Mindy.)
(11-29-2018, 10:58 AM)admin Wrote:
(11-29-2018, 10:21 AM)trigace Wrote:

I always thought when he said an architect wrote it, he meant God...and honestly I think he has a god complex.

As for Forrest taking back permission for anything...I think part of him likes the drama. That's why I lean on someone influenced him to stop mindy and I from releasing it. I think he actually liked the idea of the story being put out there...why else would he have had a producer speak to me about making a movie from it?

Steph,
In the emails between the three of us that day, I don’t remember him asking that you not sell or publish it. He just was saying he didn’t want people to believe he really was DB, but he didn’t ask you not to publish it.

Not that I remember anyway...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DB Cooper Podcast 3:00 EST TODAY! Mindy 0 827 04-24-2020, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  D B Cooper Timraywa 20 9,789 08-23-2019, 05:13 AM
Last Post: admin
  DB Cooper News Beavertooth 1 1,574 02-10-2017, 11:13 PM