Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Literature - TIME magazine?
03-14-2014, 11:13 AM,
There are 4 books mentioned by name in this chapter do you think we need to read all 4? Are we supposed to read both Hemingway books?

Cloud ~ did you come to your spot by the poem alone and the book is verification or did you arrive at your spot by using the book?
03-14-2014, 11:28 AM,
I came to my spot by poem alone. I was looking on maps for something in particular, found it, then suddenly saw where I was. Of course, I use the book all the time and his new book too to validate what the poem tells me. In my opinion, you can't hurt your quest by reading them all. To me, For Whom the Bell Tolls is about a guy who drove an ambulance in world war II and fell in love with a nurse. Now how can that be true if it's about the spanish civil war? From a certain perspective, it's true. I can't tell if that's the way Mr. Fenn saw it, but the statement can be true.
03-14-2014, 11:46 AM,
I should clarify. I came to WWWH by using the poem.
03-14-2014, 12:03 PM,
Let me clarify again. world war I not world war II
03-14-2014, 12:53 PM,
and the Robert Redford book that is alluded to in this chaper? Should we read The Outlaw Trail? Does that have anything to do with your WWWH?
03-14-2014, 12:55 PM,
Well, I don't know. Maybe I should read it. But Robert Redford may play a role. Do you know who John Charles is?
03-14-2014, 01:32 PM,
So is this not a chase or quest do we really need to sit and read and do math I am too anxious to sit and I hate math. If I could find those books on an audio cd I could look in the CD while listening to my cd and kill two birds with two cds at the same time!
03-14-2014, 01:39 PM,
Jeez, it seems with all the research we are doing already that is keeping us up late at night, why does reading a few books seem so contrary to the idea of a quest? Especially if it might help us in the chase?
03-14-2014, 02:05 PM,

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Cloudcover on March 14, 2014, 2:39 pm</b>

Jeez, it seems with all the research we are doing already that is keeping us up late at night, why does reading a few books seem so contrary to the idea of a quest? Especially if it might help us in the chase?
</div>

No problem with reading but trying to save time and multi task. So did f say books where key or a word is key hopefully it is one word that I can read instead of many words. By the way how many years have you been at this and for me after like 3, Fenntique starts to set in and I just don't know if my hard brain space has anymore room to accomadate anymore, maybe I should just reformat and start over. As far as reading I took the bus to work for 30 years straight and during that 40 minute route each way I have read a small library of books, don't know if it did any good but it was better than playing who cannot blink first with the homeless people.

So if those books hold key information would not that have been done already and the chest found. I did like Edger Allan Poe's the gold bug though. So if F threw that stuff away maybe that is a hint that you may not have to read anything except the poem.
03-14-2014, 03:22 PM,
Yes I believe I know who John Charles is and thru him I connect to someone else. That is from the book tho. What I am trying to figure out is if people have come to the same person just from the poem.

If that is the case and this person is indeed the "correct" person for the solution than ff really is a genius.