Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hunter is curious
12-19-2018, 02:26 AM,
The Hunter is curious
How many of you would honestly give credit where it is due? And you know who I speak of. He has the traversal of all lines, the points, etc. He wanted to give out 2 hints: spinning tops were associated with a persona that names creek. Butt/can/end drew out. Both ends touch now.
12-19-2018, 09:11 AM,
RE: The Hunter is curious
(12-19-2018, 02:26 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: How many of you would honestly give credit where it is due? And you know who I speak of. He has the traversal of all lines, the points, etc. He wanted to give out 2 hints: spinning tops were associated with a persona that names creek. Butt/can/end drew out. Both ends touch now.

5GIRLS, you are beginning to sound a lot like Deeep now. Since Deeep has admitted to deliberately wasting our time with falsehoods, and you have represented Deeep in various ways on this forum, I am going to give you a warning here: stop posting gibberish. If you want to help others, post something that is clear and meaningful. Otherwise, you will have to be considered as deliberately misleading and wasting people's time.
12-19-2018, 11:58 AM,
RE: The Hunter is curious
Gobbledygook

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What can the Hunter expect next summer? inohury 2 911 11-29-2018, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Smartblonde1
  Very curious video Riddlemethat 2 1,282 05-03-2018, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Riddlemethat
Thumbs Down Treasure hunter missing LostFound 291 212,170 05-19-2017, 09:44 AM
Last Post: John Brown