Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
duh
12-27-2018, 05:03 PM,
duh
the blaze has no direction because its flat on the ground. and circular.
Follow me on Twitter @zombiecupkake According to my secret sources YOU are not in the 200' foot club. However I take bribes and will tell you where to look. It won't be the right spot though cause I want the chest, its a rabbit hole. Did I say that out loud?
12-28-2018, 02:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-28-2018, 02:24 AM by easternOHsteve.)
RE: duh
How about a semi-circle? What if it is positioned SW? What if it is positioned any direction but E-W-S-N? Fenn didn't take a radial off of it! I'm all rainbows tonight; I only had one silver goblet of wine tonight. I have gone bananas for sure.
just saying ss
12-28-2018, 12:42 PM,
when asked which direction does the blaze face, ff said " I didn't take a radial off the blaze, I'm thinking it may not be any of those directions" those directions being n,s,e or w.
Follow me on Twitter @zombiecupkake According to my secret sources YOU are not in the 200' foot club. However I take bribes and will tell you where to look. It won't be the right spot though cause I want the chest, its a rabbit hole. Did I say that out loud?
12-28-2018, 12:46 PM,
(12-28-2018, 12:32 PM)Mongo Wrote:
(12-28-2018, 11:51 AM)brubr Wrote:
(12-27-2018, 05:03 PM)zombiecupkake Wrote: the blaze has no direction because its flat on the ground. and circular.

Fenn only said that he didnt "take a radial" off the blaze. He didnt say that it had "no" direction, simply that he didnt know what the direction was. So, it isnt necessarily flat on the ground and circular. Could be rectangular and standing straight up.

WRONG!

Do your research.

Here we have a person who only knows a little but has all the answers.

There was more than one question asked about the blaze, and brubr, you’re not even close. Go back to the beginning. It’s a good place to start.

This WAS NOT the question that was asked, nor was it the answer. Totally different question. This makes you uninformed, and not knowing all the questions that were asked, and answered.

I do belive the original poster knows exactly what the question and answer is.

Again, we have a person who thinks they know it all, but hasn’t solved the poem or for that matter, done their homework and due diligence, in the first step of solving the poem. Gather information. ALL OF IT.

Wow. May I ask how it feels to not only 'know it all', and apparently be 100% correct about all of the facts of the chase, yet have no chest as evidence of one's certainty.

To add to your complete and absolute knowledge and interpretation of all things related to the chase, it is impressive that you take the time to inform others that they are lacking in information and incorrectly solving the clues from a position of authority...
12-28-2018, 12:50 PM,
my thought is he didn't say it faces ALL directions he said he didn't think it faced ANY direction. in that difference it would be on the ground flat with no sides ie circular. or it could be a globe above ground i suppose. but circular, global non-sided in any case.
12-28-2018, 01:08 PM,
"And for a fact, I do have a chest as evidence of my certainty, as I have solved the poem."

Nice.

"A" chest.

You must be so proud.
12-28-2018, 01:08 PM,
its ok just a thought and this forum is meant to be a place to share ideas right? if i was helpful to some in eliminating or creating ideas then it was worth typing.
12-28-2018, 01:25 PM,
Mongo: see YOUR post above...#10

My post is quoting YOUR statement that YOU have A chest...

If you need more assistance in following threads, please let me know.

But, I cannot offer YOU anything of value pertaining to the chase, because, you know.
12-28-2018, 01:46 PM,
This conversation reminds me of a Billy Idol song. Any guesses on which one I'm referring to?
12-28-2018, 01:46 PM,
(12-28-2018, 01:18 PM)Mongo Wrote: If you don’t have the chest, then you haven’t solved the poem.

It’s impossible to have solved the poem without having located the chest.

Pure and simple.

The person who has solved the poem, knows all the answers.

i am confused. Are you saying that you are that person, Mongo? If so, congrats. When will you go to get the chest?

Or does your first line also apply to you?