Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lets go on a hike
12-28-2018, 07:14 AM,
lets go on a hike
what do we want to see on the hike? a pretty waterfall? some historically significant place? a pretty lake? smell the trees? this is a great place to hide something and also put it in a very pretty place that people will be distracted looking at the pretty scenery and not looking in that spot for a bronze box. like watching your favorite movie ten times and seeing something you had never seen before on the eleventh. a place you would want to go back to again and again. a place that if you did go back to over and over, even in one day no one would think it was odd.
Follow me on Twitter @zombiecupkake According to my secret sources YOU are not in the 200' foot club. However I take bribes and will tell you where to look. It won't be the right spot though cause I want the chest, its a rabbit hole. Did I say that out loud?
12-29-2018, 03:56 AM,
RE: lets go on a hike
LOL, I think maybe blue and gold flowers, chipmunks, pines, even a fen and a swell you might see. But what about the omega, outhouse and water gauge? You might not see the water high but you know it's there. There are certainly mountains; elk, bear, snakes and buffalo nearby. I think Fenn also mentioned dragonflies and there were a few on my trip with the biggest mosquitoes I have ever been bitten by. It doesn't sound too far from civilization or does it? It may or may not be near a roadway or even a human trail; Fenn indicates people have been within 500' of the location. But many travel the continental divides on the east and west every year. I have walked the Cumberland Trail in WV a couple of times. I have walked certain small area of the Rocky Mountain CD a couple of times. And after you find the treasure and summerize where you were, you will laugh (or at least chuckle)... Good luck all...
just saying ss
12-29-2018, 04:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-29-2018, 04:14 AM by Beavertooth.)
(12-29-2018, 03:56 AM)easternOHsteve Wrote: But many travel the continental divides on the east and west every year.

I think you may be on to something with the Continental Divide Trail -- at least in the context of 500-footers.
02-22-2019, 01:54 PM,
https://youtu.be/8nZMe1jWtoM
02-22-2019, 05:56 PM,
Grandpa Martin Vanderhof:
[offering grace]

Quiet, please, quiet! Well, sir, here we are again. We've had quite a time of it lately, but it seems that the worst of it is over. Course, the fireworks all blew up, but we can't very well blame that on you. Anyway, everything's turned out fine, as it usually does. Alice is going to marry Tony; Mr. Kirby, who's turned out to be a very good egg, sold us back our house - he'll probably forget all about big deals for a while. Nobody on our block has to move; and, with the right handling, I think we can even thaw out Mrs. Kirby here. We've all got our health; as far as anything else is concerned, we still leave that up to you. Thank you. Bring it on, Reba!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  lets refocus zombiecupkake 10 2,204 01-25-2019, 08:12 AM
Last Post: zombiecupkake
  Lets KEEP it REAL! finditkeepit 19 7,974 08-12-2018, 03:44 PM
Last Post: paulb
  Lets Assume. .. SidnCharley 578 250,733 06-17-2018, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Mindy
  Lets Just Get Down To It imsunbuddynow 30 10,466 03-14-2017, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Woody Bogg
  Lets focus... romeofoxtrot 34 24,206 06-19-2016, 12:02 PM
Last Post: romeofoxtrot