Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Poll: Who is the Chase's A$$hole of the Year
This poll is closed.
Kpro
36.36%
20 36.36%
Seannm
14.55%
8 14.55%
Sasha
16.36%
9 16.36%
Toby
1.82%
1 1.82%
Presby
5.45%
3 5.45%
Mike Davis
10.91%
6 10.91%
Hairy Crackhouse
7.27%
4 7.27%
Rooster Cockburn
7.27%
4 7.27%
Total 55 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Vote for Chase a$$hole of the Year
12-31-2018, 09:17 PM,
RE: Vote for Chase a$$hole of the Year
(12-31-2018, 09:13 PM)brubr Wrote: Sorry, too many great candidates; I dont know who to vote for. I dont think Toby belongs on the list. I absolutely detest SeanNM, but I heard that he had been laid off recently. Not that that excuses his behavior, but speaking as someone who has been laid off twice in their career, i understand the pressures. Kpro started the year by publishing a "private" communication from me, so she has been on my list for awhile.

However, after listening to Jason's audio, I have to vote for kpro.

Kpro is most definitely not the person she portrays herself as. FF should have kicked her out of his home. Classless.
12-31-2018, 09:20 PM,
(12-31-2018, 09:13 PM)brubr Wrote: Sorry, too many great candidates; I dont know who to vote for. I dont think Toby belongs on the list. I absolutely detest SeanNM, but I heard that he had been laid off recently. Not that that excuses his behavior, but speaking as someone who has been laid off twice in their career, i understand the pressures. Kpro started the year by publishing a "private" communication from me, so she has been on my list for awhile.

However, after listening to Jason's audio, I have to vote for kpro.

Regarding Toby, again, I'm not voting for anyone, but he had been stating that lignite deposits were home of brown and then it came to light that he was a brown trout guy all along. I took great issue with that and it shows much about his character imo. In addition, the way he spoke about the chase and Forrest was quite disrespectful. So, although I'm not voting, I'd say he does deserve to be on this list.
12-31-2018, 09:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-31-2018, 09:34 PM by Bet.)
(12-31-2018, 09:19 PM)brubr Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 09:17 PM)Bet Wrote: Classless.

Agree completely.

I will point out that I have a PhD and I never needed a crutch. Of course, MY PhD is in physics.

What is Kpro’s degree in, deception? Computer hacking? Antisocial behavior? Deviousness? Geriatric harassment? Charitable scamming?
12-31-2018, 09:55 PM,
Vote for Chase a$$hole of the Year
(12-31-2018, 08:35 PM)Top Secret Wrote: The year started off positive, Fenn was up beat, talking about his gut feeling that the treasure would be found. It created a frenzy. Soon, Fenn started to withdraw, interviews took on a negative tone, citing 7%ers and desperate searchers hounding him for money and hints.

The greed in the chase peeked when the Fenntubers fought each other for monitoring supremacy. The Hairy's hate site chose to back the greedy sources of these spats.

The chase spiralled out of control and now we sit with despicable rotten eggs taping secret conversations without Fenn's permission in an attempt to get clues out of him. Kpro's belligerent threats to Fenn to release more hints to increase forum interest, FennTube ratings and to sell products to gullible searchers have gone over the top.

Now is your time to have a say in placing blame on who has ruined the chase this year.

This years chase wrecking a$$hole nominees are:
1) Kpro - underhanded backdoor emails, sabotaging forums, selling Fenn items for personal profit, coercing and bullying Fenn for hints, to promote her forum, banning anyone who challenges her despot mentality.
2) Seannm - Anyone who gets near this yahoo gets shafted. This arrogant showboat reveals trusted information in order to self-promote. Steals Fenntube concepts from Toby and then publicly attacking him and fabricates hearsay, resulting in a infighting and capitulation of the Fenntubers. Talks for 2 hours straight to himself, periodically shouting at viewers for not listening to him.
3) Sasha- This cut-throat self-admitted drug user and stripper, will stop at nothing to destroy the reputation of anyone that gets in her way, using secretly taped Fenn conversations and airing dirty laundry as a personal vendetta. Using her personal connection to Fenn to elevate her reputation in chase community and the media. Acting as judger of the chase and dishing out "shame on you" for not accepting Fenntube personalities, who she ends up destroying anyway, because it is all about her.
4) Toby - for monetizing the chase and creating a youtube frenzy.
5) Presby - for acting the part of an arrogant paranoid chase authority and creating baseless accusations. Having a small penis and disrespecting his wife. Promoting Kpro.
6) Mike Davis - crying constantly about being beat by Mindy. Pretending to be a chase authority by jumping on the kpro bandwagon.
7) Hairy Crackhouse- promoting hate within the search community, supporting kpro, banning anyone who opposes him and lying.
8) Rooster Cockburn - harassing Fenn with 200 footer emails even after kpro example was exposed. Promoting and supporting Kpro tactics.

TS,
Sacha was forthright in her PAST, which should stay in the PAST. You wrote it as though she still uses drugs and strips, which she does not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's YouTube Channel and blog:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAnEYj...UN1I6me_0g

http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
12-31-2018, 10:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-31-2018, 10:09 PM by intheknow.)
Come on guys! I bet SeanNM a few bucks that I would beat him in votes. Don't make me have to pay him. I mean, apparently I destroyed an entire subculture on my own, so I deserve a few more votes.
12-31-2018, 11:05 PM,
(12-31-2018, 10:57 PM)McFly Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 10:08 PM)intheknow Wrote: Come on guys! I bet SeanNM a few bucks that I would beat him in votes. Don't make me have to pay him. I mean, apparently I destroyed an entire subculture on my own, so I deserve a few more votes.

I’ll get the most votes in 2019 Wink

I just hope there aren't any sore sports who try to include the Hunter in next year's poll.

Peace,

Inohury
01-01-2019, 12:38 AM,
(12-31-2018, 11:16 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote: I thought about asking "Don't you have better things to do with your
time?" . . . but I think the answer I already know. So do your polling
and fretting about stuff like this while the rest of us solve the poem and
find the treasure. Happy new year to us all, regardless.
Andrew it is too late to get on the nomination list. You may apply next year.
Happy New Year!
01-01-2019, 10:17 AM,
(01-01-2019, 03:36 AM)LurkerMike Wrote: I had no idea this forum was this awesome!

Pass it this way and let me hit it one time...

This talk about stripping like it's a bad thang... I was a stripper when I was a young buck, but today I promise you that if you seen me nakid, you would pay me to put my clothes back on. And if that's not bad enough of a mental image, message me your email and I'll send you some pics to prove it. (Note: Request at your own risk as I am not responsible for any vision loss the viewer might suffer.)

As far as "making money" with the Chase to fund producing Chase related videos, so what? Noobs like me benefit greatly from those videos and they spread the word about the Chase and help keep it going. No, I don't have to agree with the host(s) of those videos, but I learn a lot from them nonetheless.

I never subscribed to the chest being hidden in NM, but all of those AGK videos helped keep me interested and vet my solve(s) as I compared them and my reasoning to Toby and Shelly's thinking and approach. I would have sent them some money if I had seen anything there that helped me eliminate a solve and save me the expense of looking there. I watch the FennTube vids and peruse the forums not to get ideas or help forming solves, but to find reasons my solve(s) might be wrong.

Again, why should people who make Chase videos not receive some compensation for their time, effort, and investment in the equipment they use to make them? It's a somewhat free country and a somewhat capitalistic one at that. AGK was the closest thing to a well produced TV show before the live streaming which I didn't care for as much. Those early AGK videos were very informative and Toby was careful to point out what was his opinion and what was Fenn factual, usually with cites. Noobs need that and profit greatly from those early AGK videos.

No one gives you an F-16 as your first training aircraft. They didn't give you an F-86 or a Hun to learn with either. You usually start in a much less expensive propeller driven plane and when you get to where you don't crash it, then you move up to more advanced aircraft. The Chase is the same way. Noobs have to cut their teeth somewhere and each and every one of you Chase "experts" were ignorant noobs yourselves at some point. And if you are honest with yourself, you look back and laugh at what you thought and did when you were a noob to the Chase.

It should be obvious that there are elements of knowledge that must be gained and growth in discernment that are required by the Chase. The Chase is a process, but more than that, it is a personal journey. It is easy to lose sight of that.

It is also easy to lose sight of the fact that the Chase is not a race or competition among the searchers. It is a one-on-one challenge to match wits with Forrest Fenn, and so far he is winning. He has an unbroken record of beating all comers. But YOU, YOU are different. You are going to outwit Forrest. I know this because you are here, like me, still in the Chase because you think you have a chance to solve the poem and find the chest. And you do, just like me and everyone else. At least until the day it is found.

When it is eventually found by someone other that you or me, we will be left with only our memories of our participation and how we conducted not only our searches, but also how we conducted ourselves. My memories are going to be great ones, I hope to live long enough to tell my great grandchildren how much fun I had as a Fenn Treasure searcher.

But what if YOU are the one who actually finds it?

If it is me, and the odds are long against it, but "if" it is me, I want to give that bracelet back to Forrest and receive and follow any advice he hopefully has about what to do next. But even more than that, I want to exchange the validation I seek where I recite my solve to him and the reasons for it and how I came to develop it and hope I got most of it right. That would be a more special moment to me if I did figure it out for the right reasons than actually finding the chest.

I would rather not find the chest if I did not get at least most of the poem solved correctly for the right reasons. Sure I need the money, but I'll survive just fine without it. So to me this whole Chase thing is about a lot more than just the chest. It has more in common to drawing Excalibur from the stone than making a couple of million bucks, which is a lot more than my net worth. In fact, my life insurance makes me worth considerably more dead than alive.

So there is only one person on this list that I consider a real asshole and that is the person that is not grateful and appreciative that Forrest gave us this incredible gift of one of the grandest adventures ever conceived. And he designed it to give everyone who takes up this challenge an EQUAL chance.

None of us are perfect, we all make mistakes. Otherwise we would not be human. But some things are beyond the pale and being a total sh-tty b-tch f-cking with and disrespecting Forrest in his own home is one of them. I'd rather befriend a wild skunk because at least a skunk does not pretend to be something other than a skunk and we know ahead of time that friendship with a skunk is going to stink. Both are equally disgusting in my book, and it's a short book too, because I can't read.

Great article Mike! Great start to the New Year!
01-01-2019, 11:01 AM,
IMO, it's possible that the kpro audio is not what it seems. Maybe kpro was just being playful with Fenn, and not really "demanding" anything. Something like: "Give me a clue or else!!!" - but not serious and just trying to be funny.

As someone recently "banned" from her site, I have no reason ("agenda" - lol) to defend her. But I hate to see someone unjustly accused of something that may not be what it seems.

I don't think we can ever answer this without having been there. It's like the fake news we get from the media when they only give you a short clip, totally out of context.

My two cents...
01-01-2019, 11:13 AM,
(01-01-2019, 11:01 AM)Milan Wrote: IMO, it's possible that the kpro audio is not what it seems. Maybe kpro was just being playful with Fenn, and not really "demanding" anything. Something like: "Give me a clue or else!!!" - but not serious and just trying to be funny.

As someone recently "banned" from her site, I have no reason ("agenda" - lol) to defend her. But I hate to see someone unjustly accused of something that may not be what it seems.

I don't think we can ever answer this without having been there. It's like the fake news we get from the media when they only give you a short clip, totally out of context.

My two cents...
Milan I am starting to thin you have the hots for kpro. Love is blind. I see you following her around like a love sick puppy since you have been banned. You like it when they say no to you, huh?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vote for your favorite Chase Forum Top Secret 7 342 06-26-2020, 12:55 PM
Last Post: LeadSolver
  Surprise(s) in the chase this year brubr 12 3,553 01-13-2020, 05:35 AM
Last Post: Mindy
  how deep is a hole Chris Yates 6 1,123 10-22-2019, 02:03 AM
Last Post: astree
  How Deep Is A Hole Beavertooth 31 12,679 08-06-2019, 12:13 AM
Last Post: lingerlonger
  Vote of those mostly likely to receive Fenn clues Top Secret 13 4,028 01-09-2019, 02:03 PM
Last Post: mrmagicarovrumrebel
  Did ff dig a hole. mikemarcum878 17 6,266 07-15-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve