Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Poll: Who is the Chase's A$$hole of the Year
This poll is closed.
Kpro
32.65%
16 32.65%
Seannm
12.24%
6 12.24%
Sasha
18.37%
9 18.37%
Toby
2.04%
1 2.04%
Presby
6.12%
3 6.12%
Mike Davis
12.24%
6 12.24%
Hairy Crackhouse
8.16%
4 8.16%
Rooster Cockburn
8.16%
4 8.16%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vote for Chase a$$hole of the Year
12-31-2018, 09:17 PM,
RE: Vote for Chase a$$hole of the Year
I’m just surprised I’m not on that list

I don’t get involved or have an opinion on drama

Although I think it was a tad cringey to record Forrest secretly.... but hardly the crime of the century.... just embarrassing for the recorder

The YouTube videos that I watch are literally zero use to help anyone with the clues... I will put IMO after comments so it doesn’t seem like I’m arrogant
12-31-2018, 09:17 PM,
(12-31-2018, 09:13 PM)brubr Wrote: Sorry, too many great candidates; I dont know who to vote for. I dont think Toby belongs on the list. I absolutely detest SeanNM, but I heard that he had been laid off recently. Not that that excuses his behavior, but speaking as someone who has been laid off twice in their career, i understand the pressures. Kpro started the year by publishing a "private" communication from me, so she has been on my list for awhile.

However, after listening to Jason's audio, I have to vote for kpro.

Kpro is most definitely not the person she portrays herself as. FF should have kicked her out of his home. Classless.
12-31-2018, 09:20 PM,
(12-31-2018, 09:13 PM)brubr Wrote: Sorry, too many great candidates; I dont know who to vote for. I dont think Toby belongs on the list. I absolutely detest SeanNM, but I heard that he had been laid off recently. Not that that excuses his behavior, but speaking as someone who has been laid off twice in their career, i understand the pressures. Kpro started the year by publishing a "private" communication from me, so she has been on my list for awhile.

However, after listening to Jason's audio, I have to vote for kpro.

Regarding Toby, again, I'm not voting for anyone, but he had been stating that lignite deposits were home of brown and then it came to light that he was a brown trout guy all along. I took great issue with that and it shows much about his character imo. In addition, the way he spoke about the chase and Forrest was quite disrespectful. So, although I'm not voting, I'd say he does deserve to be on this list.
12-31-2018, 09:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-31-2018, 09:34 PM by Bet.)
(12-31-2018, 09:19 PM)brubr Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 09:17 PM)Bet Wrote: Classless.

Agree completely.

I will point out that I have a PhD and I never needed a crutch. Of course, MY PhD is in physics.

What is Kpro’s degree in, deception? Computer hacking? Antisocial behavior? Deviousness? Geriatric harassment? Charitable scamming?
12-31-2018, 09:55 PM,
Vote for Chase a$$hole of the Year
(12-31-2018, 08:35 PM)Top Secret Wrote: The year started off positive, Fenn was up beat, talking about his gut feeling that the treasure would be found. It created a frenzy. Soon, Fenn started to withdraw, interviews took on a negative tone, citing 7%ers and desperate searchers hounding him for money and hints.

The greed in the chase peeked when the Fenntubers fought each other for monitoring supremacy. The Hairy's hate site chose to back the greedy sources of these spats.

The chase spiralled out of control and now we sit with despicable rotten eggs taping secret conversations without Fenn's permission in an attempt to get clues out of him. Kpro's belligerent threats to Fenn to release more hints to increase forum interest, FennTube ratings and to sell products to gullible searchers have gone over the top.

Now is your time to have a say in placing blame on who has ruined the chase this year.

This years chase wrecking a$$hole nominees are:
1) Kpro - underhanded backdoor emails, sabotaging forums, selling Fenn items for personal profit, coercing and bullying Fenn for hints, to promote her forum, banning anyone who challenges her despot mentality.
2) Seannm - Anyone who gets near this yahoo gets shafted. This arrogant showboat reveals trusted information in order to self-promote. Steals Fenntube concepts from Toby and then publicly attacking him and fabricates hearsay, resulting in a infighting and capitulation of the Fenntubers. Talks for 2 hours straight to himself, periodically shouting at viewers for not listening to him.
3) Sasha- This cut-throat self-admitted drug user and stripper, will stop at nothing to destroy the reputation of anyone that gets in her way, using secretly taped Fenn conversations and airing dirty laundry as a personal vendetta. Using her personal connection to Fenn to elevate her reputation in chase community and the media. Acting as judger of the chase and dishing out "shame on you" for not accepting Fenntube personalities, who she ends up destroying anyway, because it is all about her.
4) Toby - for monetizing the chase and creating a youtube frenzy.
5) Presby - for acting the part of an arrogant paranoid chase authority and creating baseless accusations. Having a small penis and disrespecting his wife. Promoting Kpro.
6) Mike Davis - crying constantly about being beat by Mindy. Pretending to be a chase authority by jumping on the kpro bandwagon.
7) Hairy Crackhouse- promoting hate within the search community, supporting kpro, banning anyone who opposes him and lying.
8) Rooster Cockburn - harassing Fenn with 200 footer emails even after kpro example was exposed. Promoting and supporting Kpro tactics.

TS,
Sacha was forthright in her PAST, which should stay in the PAST. You wrote it as though she still uses drugs and strips, which she does not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
12-31-2018, 10:07 PM,
Kpro wins
12-31-2018, 10:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-31-2018, 10:09 PM by intheknow.)
Come on guys! I bet SeanNM a few bucks that I would beat him in votes. Don't make me have to pay him. I mean, apparently I destroyed an entire subculture on my own, so I deserve a few more votes.
12-31-2018, 10:57 PM,
(12-31-2018, 10:08 PM)intheknow Wrote: Come on guys! I bet SeanNM a few bucks that I would beat him in votes. Don't make me have to pay him. I mean, apparently I destroyed an entire subculture on my own, so I deserve a few more votes.

I’ll get the most votes in 2019 Wink
12-31-2018, 11:05 PM,
(12-31-2018, 10:57 PM)McFly Wrote:
(12-31-2018, 10:08 PM)intheknow Wrote: Come on guys! I bet SeanNM a few bucks that I would beat him in votes. Don't make me have to pay him. I mean, apparently I destroyed an entire subculture on my own, so I deserve a few more votes.

I’ll get the most votes in 2019 Wink

I just hope there aren't any sore sports who try to include the Hunter in next year's poll.

Peace,

Inohury
01-01-2019, 12:38 AM,
(12-31-2018, 11:16 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote: I thought about asking "Don't you have better things to do with your
time?" . . . but I think the answer I already know. So do your polling
and fretting about stuff like this while the rest of us solve the poem and
find the treasure. Happy new year to us all, regardless.
Andrew it is too late to get on the nomination list. You may apply next year.
Happy New Year!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vote of those mostly likely to receive Fenn clues Top Secret 14 1,953 01-09-2019, 02:03 PM
Last Post: mrmagicarovrumrebel
  Did ff dig a hole. mikemarcum878 17 3,951 07-15-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Vote for the winner decall 24 5,813 10-29-2017, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Indy
  Informal vote barometer Fgump 9 2,662 05-23-2017, 09:50 PM
Last Post: TheTicTocMan
  2016...A watershed year for the Chase, imo romeofoxtrot 26 9,961 08-17-2016, 02:17 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot