Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Poll: Who is the Chase's A$$hole of the Year
This poll is closed.
Kpro
36.36%
20 36.36%
Seannm
14.55%
8 14.55%
Sasha
16.36%
9 16.36%
Toby
1.82%
1 1.82%
Presby
5.45%
3 5.45%
Mike Davis
10.91%
6 10.91%
Hairy Crackhouse
7.27%
4 7.27%
Rooster Cockburn
7.27%
4 7.27%
Total 55 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Vote for Chase a$$hole of the Year
01-02-2019, 10:32 AM,
RE: Vote for Chase a$$hole of the Year
You worry me.
01-02-2019, 10:50 AM,
(01-02-2019, 10:32 AM)TheLastCrusade Wrote: You worry me.
I worry me! lol
01-02-2019, 01:08 PM,
(01-02-2019, 09:15 AM)Top Secret Wrote: Poll result update,
Kpro with a 10:6 lead over Sasha with Seannm a close third, with Davis making a move. Polls are still open and multiple votes allowed to keep voicing your opinion.

What is really hilarious, is all the great supporters of Kpro who hyped her and her forum (Mike Davis, Presby, Hairy, nmc and njfl) are looking like total fools right now, as they try and rationalize their mistake.

Yes, indeed, so busy hating on CC and Mindy they ignored the vile manipulator in their midst. I guess they are not as smart as they think they are....braggarts rarely are.
01-02-2019, 01:18 PM,
How about a poll for the opposite of a$$hole of the year. Like, the most admirable searcher or something. Or would that be like taboo on this forum?
01-02-2019, 01:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-02-2019, 01:28 PM by fundamental design.)
(01-02-2019, 01:08 PM)Bet Wrote:
Kpro with a 10:6 lead over Sasha with Seannm a close third, with Davis making a move. Polls are still open and multiple votes allowed to keep voicing your opinion.

What is really hilarious, is all the great supporters of Kpro who hyped her and her forum (Mike Davis, Presby, Hairy, nmc and njfl) are looking like total fools right now, as they try and rationalize their mistake.

Yes, indeed, so busy hating on CC and Mindy they ignored the vile manipulator in their midst. I guess they are not as smart as they think they are....braggarts rarely are.

Exactly. They proved that again recently when they were more interested on turning on the poster who posted the correct info that caught Kpro in a lie rather than say ‘what’s up with that, Kpro?’. Kpro said the info was simply false but turned out it was true and she was too dumb to realize it. You can tell the clowns over there realized it was true because you know they would have not allowed such falsities from one that isn’t part of their select core group of clown show. Too hilarious! Smile

(01-02-2019, 01:18 PM)dude here Wrote: How about a poll for the opposite of a$$hole of the year. Like, the most admirable searcher or something. Or would that be like taboo on this forum?

How’ bout yeah. Can you pull that off?

Pays to be a winner.
01-02-2019, 01:35 PM,
(01-02-2019, 01:25 PM)fundamental design Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 01:08 PM)Bet Wrote:

Exactly. They proved that again recently when they were more interested on turning on the poster who posted the correct info that caught Kpro in a lie rather than say ‘what’s up with that, Kpro?’. Kpro said the info was simply false but turned out it was true and she was too dumb to realize it. You can tell the clowns over there realized it was true because you know they would have not allowed such falsities from one that isn’t part of their select core group of clown show. Too hilarious! Smile

(01-02-2019, 01:18 PM)dude here Wrote: How about a poll for the opposite of a$$hole of the year. Like, the most admirable searcher or something. Or would that be like taboo on this forum?

How’ bout yeah. Can you pull that off?

RF Hecky and Shannon come to mind.
01-02-2019, 02:31 PM,
(01-02-2019, 02:18 PM)LurkerMike Wrote:

Toby and Shelly at AGK would get my first vote. Something happened for Toby to announce he was shutting down AGK so abruptly without warning when he did.
I believe Toby and Shelley provided some good value, Seannm's jealousy and greed for fame ended Toby's run. People need to learn to stay far from Seannm as anything he is associated with ends in extreme drama. Cut-throat at its best. As Mindy says, she has emails of him purposely trying to orchestrate drama.

That is why Seannm made the poll list this year and received so many votes.
01-02-2019, 09:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-04-2019, 11:32 AM by Top Secret.)
(01-02-2019, 07:28 PM)LurkerMike Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 02:31 PM)Top Secret Wrote: I believe Toby and Shelley provided some good value, Seannm's jealousy and greed for fame ended Toby's run. People need to learn to stay far from Seannm as anything he is associated with ends in extreme drama. Cut-throat at its best. As Mindy says, she has emails of him purposely trying to orchestrate drama.

Sorry, still a noob here and don't know who the players are...

Is Seannm AKA Sean Dodson from The Flip Side?

If so, what did I miss that he did to AGK?

And can I go back and change my vote?
Yes that is the jerk. Toby trained him up as a guest, showed him the ropes of the business. He then started his own really boring vanity-tube. People fell asleep watching him talk about himself over and over, taking 2 hours to say something that could be summed up in 2 minutes. so the viewers complained and he got guests. Kpro was his star. Toby asked kpro for exclusive rights to his show and Seannm total lost it on Toby on the air (he has anger management issues) cussing and then he went after Kpro. Toby shut his Fenntube down. Then Seannm's partner got really drunk and called kpro out about some visit visit she had with Fenn and he put on a horrible display and then the Fenntubers imploded. Now he talks to himself for two hours at a time complaining about not having any subscribers and yelling at guests for not listening to him. Or something to that affect.

Edit: Seannm confirmed all above to be true and added that he uses multiple aliases (Skipper) to attack others (Mindy) and self-promote his character. He also provided evidence he attacks charities not just those who promote them.

Bottom line stay away from Seannm he will stop at nothing to monopolize the chase and will attempt to befriend you and then destroy you.
01-02-2019, 09:17 PM,
(01-02-2019, 09:05 PM)Top Secret Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 07:28 PM)LurkerMike Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 02:31 PM)Top Secret Wrote: I believe Toby and Shelley provided some good value, Seannm's jealousy and greed for fame ended Toby's run. People need to learn to stay far from Seannm as anything he is associated with ends in extreme drama. Cut-throat at its best. As Mindy says, she has emails of him purposely trying to orchestrate drama.

Sorry, still a noob here and don't know who the players are...

Is Seannm AKA Sean Dodson from The Flip Side?

If so, what did I miss that he did to AGK?

And can I go back and change my vote?
Yes that is the jerk. Toby trained him up as a guest, showed him the ropes of the business. He then started his own really boring vanity-tube. People fell asleep watching him talk about himself over and over, taking 2 hours to say something that could be summed up in 2 minutes. so the viewers complained and he got guests. Kpro was his star. Toby asked kpro for exclusive rights to his show and Seannm total lost it on Toby on the air (he has anger management issues) cussing and then he went after Kpro. Toby shut his Fenntube down. Then Seannm's partner got really drunk and called kpro out about some visit visit she had with Fenn and he put on a horrible display and then the Fenntubers imploded. Now he talks to himself for two hours at a time complaining about not having any subscribers and yelling at guests for not listening to him. Or something to that affect.

Bottom line stay away from Seannm he will stop at nothing to monopolize the chase and will attempt to befriend you and then destroy you.

I've already had my issues with TS today, and this reply has nothing to do with that....to say David was really drunk is a huge assumption without factual support. David had a couple beers that night (I was watching) and did not appear "really drunk" to me. He appeared to me to be passionate about what he thought was true (I have no opinion on whether it was accurate or not). David seems to be a large man who imo would have to drink an s ton to be really drunk. Apparently Sean has gone dark for now but if he comes back, I suggest you watch and form your own opinion about him.
01-02-2019, 10:13 PM,
mrmagicarovrumrebel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vote for your favorite Chase Forum Top Secret 7 368 06-26-2020, 12:55 PM
Last Post: LeadSolver
  Surprise(s) in the chase this year brubr 12 3,563 01-13-2020, 05:35 AM
Last Post: Mindy
  how deep is a hole Chris Yates 6 1,154 10-22-2019, 02:03 AM
Last Post: astree
  How Deep Is A Hole Beavertooth 31 12,717 08-06-2019, 12:13 AM
Last Post: lingerlonger
  Vote of those mostly likely to receive Fenn clues Top Secret 13 4,055 01-09-2019, 02:03 PM
Last Post: mrmagicarovrumrebel
  Did ff dig a hole. mikemarcum878 17 6,304 07-15-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve