Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Poll: Who is the Chase's A$$hole of the Year
This poll is closed.
Kpro
35.19%
19 35.19%
Seannm
14.81%
8 14.81%
Sasha
16.67%
9 16.67%
Toby
1.85%
1 1.85%
Presby
5.56%
3 5.56%
Mike Davis
11.11%
6 11.11%
Hairy Crackhouse
7.41%
4 7.41%
Rooster Cockburn
7.41%
4 7.41%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Vote for Chase a$$hole of the Year
01-01-2019, 12:36 PM,
RE: Vote for Chase a$$hole of the Year
(01-01-2019, 11:01 AM)Milan Wrote: IMO, it's possible that the kpro audio is not what it seems. Maybe kpro was just being playful with Fenn, and not really "demanding" anything. Something like: "Give me a clue or else!!!" - but not serious and just trying to be funny.

As someone recently "banned" from her site, I have no reason ("agenda" - lol) to defend her. But I hate to see someone unjustly accused of something that may not be what it seems.

I don't think we can ever answer this without having been there. It's like the fake news we get from the media when they only give you a short clip, totally out of context.

My two cents...

I'm with you on this. At the very least, it is impossible to understand the Fenn / Kpro dynamic from a brief, carefully selected audio clip (the first clip in the video). It could easily be play. Mr F has a secret and she really wants him to spill the beans. I assume he enjoys it (to an extent) when people want to find out his secret and the attention it brings him. I certainly didn't hear her threaten or bully him.

There is other stuff that bothers me about Kpro, but that first clip isn't a big deal.
01-01-2019, 12:37 PM,
Vote for Chase a$$hole of the Year
Sure, I’m sure everyone records Forrest at home.

razyfamily
01-01-2019, 12:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-01-2019, 12:53 PM by Top Secret.)
(01-01-2019, 12:15 PM)Milan Wrote: TS, are you suggesting I defend you from Harry's site? I have no idea what their beef with you is because I ignore those posts entirely.

I don't condone their rants, never have. I simply ignore them because I'm not on a crusade. I prefer to avoid the drama - unless it affects me or my name gets involved. And no, I'm definitely not a saint, because I fight back hard if I think it's warranted.

In the kpro case, I had a specific interest in the "tease" she was promoting a couple weeks ago. Therefore, I got caught up in the drama because I dared to question her motive. Therefore, it's an episode of the drama that included me, whether I wanted it or not.

My defending her was because I'm still tuned into this particular drama, and therefore I was simply sharing my perception with an open mind.
Nope, Milan I can take care of myself, I enjoy pushing their buttons so don't sweat it. My point was about all the others you blindly ignore.
I was just pointing out your inconsistency in your sudden defense of kpro, is all. Certainly you see the point.

If you must know what their beef is with me, it is simple. I was new here, I challenged Presby's poor logic and made a joke about his small penis (I got banned for that one but it was all in fun and worth it) and then when he was banned, he took it personal and has been after me ever since, blaming me for his ghosts of his haunted past (he apparently holds grudges as does Seannm). I beat up on Seannm once when he tried a kpro sliceable trick to get in here to spread his Fenntube propaganda and he has been crying ever since, but that is just the way he rolls!

(01-01-2019, 12:36 PM)dude here Wrote:
(01-01-2019, 11:01 AM)Milan Wrote: IMO, it's possible that the kpro audio is not what it seems. Maybe kpro was just being playful with Fenn, and not really "demanding" anything. Something like: "Give me a clue or else!!!" - but not serious and just trying to be funny.

As someone recently "banned" from her site, I have no reason ("agenda" - lol) to defend her. But I hate to see someone unjustly accused of something that may not be what it seems.

I don't think we can ever answer this without having been there. It's like the fake news we get from the media when they only give you a short clip, totally out of context.

My two cents...

I'm with you on this. At the very least, it is impossible to understand the Fenn / Kpro dynamic from a brief, carefully selected audio clip (the first clip in the video). It could easily be play. Mr F has a secret and she really wants him to spill the beans. I assume he enjoys it (to an extent) when people want to find out his secret and the attention it brings him. I certainly didn't hear her threaten or bully him.

There is other stuff that bothers me about Kpro, but that first clip isn't a big deal.
I can see your point on this, that is why I included Sasha on the list. Vote'm as you see'm
01-02-2019, 09:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-02-2019, 09:17 AM by Top Secret.)
Poll result update,
Kpro with a 10:6 lead over Sasha with Seannm a close third, with Davis making a move. Polls are still open and multiple votes allowed to keep voicing your opinion.

What is really hilarious, is all the great supporters of Kpro who hyped her and her forum (Mike Davis, Presby, Hairy, nmc and njfl) are looking like total fools right now, as they try and rationalize their mistake.
01-02-2019, 10:32 AM,
You worry me.
01-02-2019, 10:50 AM,
(01-02-2019, 10:32 AM)TheLastCrusade Wrote: You worry me.
I worry me! lol
01-02-2019, 01:08 PM,
(01-02-2019, 09:15 AM)Top Secret Wrote: Poll result update,
Kpro with a 10:6 lead over Sasha with Seannm a close third, with Davis making a move. Polls are still open and multiple votes allowed to keep voicing your opinion.

What is really hilarious, is all the great supporters of Kpro who hyped her and her forum (Mike Davis, Presby, Hairy, nmc and njfl) are looking like total fools right now, as they try and rationalize their mistake.

Yes, indeed, so busy hating on CC and Mindy they ignored the vile manipulator in their midst. I guess they are not as smart as they think they are....braggarts rarely are.
01-02-2019, 01:18 PM,
How about a poll for the opposite of a$$hole of the year. Like, the most admirable searcher or something. Or would that be like taboo on this forum?
01-02-2019, 01:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-02-2019, 01:28 PM by fundamental design.)
(01-02-2019, 01:08 PM)Bet Wrote:

Yes, indeed, so busy hating on CC and Mindy they ignored the vile manipulator in their midst. I guess they are not as smart as they think they are....braggarts rarely are.

Exactly. They proved that again recently when they were more interested on turning on the poster who posted the correct info that caught Kpro in a lie rather than say ‘what’s up with that, Kpro?’. Kpro said the info was simply false but turned out it was true and she was too dumb to realize it. You can tell the clowns over there realized it was true because you know they would have not allowed such falsities from one that isn’t part of their select core group of clown show. Too hilarious! Smile

(01-02-2019, 01:18 PM)dude here Wrote: How about a poll for the opposite of a$$hole of the year. Like, the most admirable searcher or something. Or would that be like taboo on this forum?

How’ bout yeah. Can you pull that off?

Howdy, Mister.
01-02-2019, 01:35 PM,
(01-02-2019, 01:25 PM)fundamental design Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 01:08 PM)Bet Wrote:

Exactly. They proved that again recently when they were more interested on turning on the poster who posted the correct info that caught Kpro in a lie rather than say ‘what’s up with that, Kpro?’. Kpro said the info was simply false but turned out it was true and she was too dumb to realize it. You can tell the clowns over there realized it was true because you know they would have not allowed such falsities from one that isn’t part of their select core group of clown show. Too hilarious! Smile

(01-02-2019, 01:18 PM)dude here Wrote: How about a poll for the opposite of a$$hole of the year. Like, the most admirable searcher or something. Or would that be like taboo on this forum?

How’ bout yeah. Can you pull that off?

RF Hecky and Shannon come to mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vote of those mostly likely to receive Fenn clues Top Secret 14 2,863 01-09-2019, 02:03 PM
Last Post: mrmagicarovrumrebel
  Did ff dig a hole. mikemarcum878 17 4,961 07-15-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Vote for the winner decall 24 7,252 10-29-2017, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Indy
  Informal vote barometer Fgump 9 3,241 05-23-2017, 09:50 PM
Last Post: TheTicTocMan
  2016...A watershed year for the Chase, imo romeofoxtrot 26 11,558 08-17-2016, 02:17 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot