Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Poll: Who is the Chase's A$$hole of the Year
This poll is closed.
Kpro
32.65%
16 32.65%
Seannm
12.24%
6 12.24%
Sasha
18.37%
9 18.37%
Toby
2.04%
1 2.04%
Presby
6.12%
3 6.12%
Mike Davis
12.24%
6 12.24%
Hairy Crackhouse
8.16%
4 8.16%
Rooster Cockburn
8.16%
4 8.16%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vote for Chase a$$hole of the Year
01-03-2019, 09:57 AM,
RE: Vote for Chase a$$hole of the Year
TS looks like you have another person to add to your poll, lol. It’s.not.true......interesting name. What’s not true?
01-05-2019, 05:50 PM,
(01-05-2019, 05:31 PM)Seeker9 Wrote: Top, I think Sean took a cue from you and this post, and announced today that he's planning on doing an upcoming year end awards show for the good, the bad, and the ugly of the chase. Look out Smile
Is that so?! I guess I am living rent free in that revengeful boy's head. Glad to hear I will be the star of his show and that he is stealing, err borrowing my original content. He is always following the lead dog when it comes to providing entertainment.

I predict his most popular topic. Will be, "The TOP 10 ways Seannm will destroy the Chase in 2019"

See what I did there?
01-18-2019, 09:10 AM,
Sucks I wasn't a part of this at the time. I have someone in mind who wasn't on the list.
02-16-2019, 12:34 AM,
Looks like kpro ran away with this, mdavis gave a late run once we found out his is filmguy.
02-16-2019, 08:27 AM,
(02-16-2019, 04:56 AM)LurkerMike Wrote:
(02-16-2019, 12:41 AM)thrilledtochase Wrote: This thread is bullshit...just grade school bullying...unacceptable...

That was 2018. It was a weird time in the Chase, at least for me.

But I'm past it, lessons learned. And many who posted in this thread are past it too.

Those who reach out to communicate with other searches on the forums find themselves much like crabs in a barrel. It cannot be denied that the Chase is a very emotional experience for many searchers, and often not in a good way. All of that emotion clouds our ability to express ourselves as we normally would about other subjects. So there is a tendency to vent those emotions without thinking through the impact of how others will perceive it.

But YouTube seemed to have taken all of this to a much higher level of intensity where several minor FennTube celebrities were made. And some of those celebrities did not always get along with each other. So we ended up with threads like this one.

I should have known better than to have posted comments, but I'm fallible too. I write it off to having been a first-year searcher at the time with only a couple of months or so being active on this forum.

It's 2019, the 9th search season will be upon us soon. I'm looking forward, not back.

I have decided that I will not let celebrity rivalry bother me. If celebrities want to have drama amongst themselves, it is none of my business. If I like their posts, I will read them and comment on them as I will subscribe and like their videos, no matter what they may have done in the past or to other Chase celebrities.

Just because they may not always get along does not mean I have to choose a side.

There is a deeper message here too. None of the people on the OP's list are all good or all bad, just like me or you or anyone walking this earth. We all are going to make mistakes from time to time and there is no shame in that if those mistakes are never repeated.

But isn't that really how the Chase works? We all have started out with wrong solves and we are working to refine them into the correct solve. The finder will not be correct until after they have been wrong.

The question then becomes just how wrong and how long the finder must overcome being wrong? I'm paying my dues, how about you? Big Grin

Amen, brother.
02-16-2019, 10:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-22-2019, 07:21 AM by Top Secret.)
(02-16-2019, 08:27 AM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(02-16-2019, 04:56 AM)LurkerMike Wrote:
(02-16-2019, 12:41 AM)thrilledtochase Wrote: This thread is bullshit...just grade school bullying...unacceptable...

That was 2018. It was a weird time in the Chase, at least for me.

But I'm past it, lessons learned. And many who posted in this thread are past it too.

Those who reach out to communicate with other searches on the forums find themselves much like crabs in a barrel. It cannot be denied that the Chase is a very emotional experience for many searchers, and often not in a good way. All of that emotion clouds our ability to express ourselves as we normally would about other subjects. So there is a tendency to vent those emotions without thinking through the impact of how others will perceive it.

But YouTube seemed to have taken all of this to a much higher level of intensity where several minor FennTube celebrities were made. And some of those celebrities did not always get along with each other. So we ended up with threads like this one.

I should have known better than to have posted comments, but I'm fallible too. I write it off to having been a first-year searcher at the time with only a couple of months or so being active on this forum.

It's 2019, the 9th search season will be upon us soon. I'm looking forward, not back.

I have decided that I will not let celebrity rivalry bother me. If celebrities want to have drama amongst themselves, it is none of my business. If I like their posts, I will read them and comment on them as I will subscribe and like their videos, no matter what they may have done in the past or to other Chase celebrities.

Just because they may not always get along does not mean I have to choose a side.

There is a deeper message here too. None of the people on the OP's list are all good or all bad, just like me or you or anyone walking this earth. We all are going to make mistakes from time to time and there is no shame in that if those mistakes are never repeated.

But isn't that really how the Chase works? We all have started out with wrong solves and we are working to refine them into the correct solve. The finder will not be correct until after they have been wrong.

The question then becomes just how wrong and how long the finder must overcome being wrong? I'm paying my dues, how about you? Big Grin

Amen, brother.
The Fenntube revolution was a black mark on the chase, greed and harassment of Fenn was unacceptable. This thread served a purpose of accountability. Fenn reacted appropriately by withdrawing from the chase. The offenders will think twice next time they want to hijack the chase for themselves. Sasha and Toby should now be removed from the list. It it time to move on now and hope that 2019 will improve for the remaining trouble makers.
05-24-2019, 12:42 PM,
I think it is time to brush off this thread as a reminder to the noobies of how our Poll leaders take it upon themselves to scam,hustle, dramatize and degrade the thrill of the chase.

It looks like the top two are back to duking it out for this year's award.
05-24-2019, 05:44 PM,
Forrest made an agreement with Kpro and Cow to mint 1000 coins and give them away as prizes. They broke that agreement when they minted more coins and started putting the numbered ones on ebay. Word is Forrest isn't going to make that mistake again.
05-25-2019, 09:32 AM,
(05-24-2019, 05:44 PM)fabjr71 Wrote: Forrest made an agreement with Kpro and Cow to mint 1000 coins and give them away as prizes. They broke that agreement when they minted more coins and started putting the numbered ones on ebay. Word is Forrest isn't going to make that mistake again.
There is a reason kpro won the chase a$$hole of the year award. She has a history of destroying good people to climb to the top, yet whenever chaser outrage surfaces, krapO is one of three usual suspects behind it all.

Let's face it, her words in the levelling the play field (cry-fest) sum her up perfectly. She said Jenny's was too quiet so she started up her own forum (then went on to PM CC members to con them to join her site).

What is wrong with quiet Jenny's? Because a loudmouth like kpro can't be satisfied with a just few nice people chatting. Nope she needs everyone to listen to only her and only her, thus why we have all this drama.
05-25-2019, 12:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-25-2019, 12:53 PM by Top Secret.)
I wonder if krapO has ever wondered why cow doesn’t receive as much flack as Krapo even though they are in bed together? Gee I wonder if it is because Krapo is a drama queen who taunts other searchers into fights and when they respond and properly kick her fat a$$, she makes up some crybaby video looking for sympathy while blaming it all on others. Then rinses and repeats. krapO why don’t you follow your partners lead and just shut the fluck up and grow some skin and accept responsibility for your unethical ways.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vote of those mostly likely to receive Fenn clues Top Secret 14 1,928 01-09-2019, 02:03 PM
Last Post: mrmagicarovrumrebel
  Did ff dig a hole. mikemarcum878 17 3,919 07-15-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Vote for the winner decall 24 5,764 10-29-2017, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Indy
  Informal vote barometer Fgump 9 2,629 05-23-2017, 09:50 PM
Last Post: TheTicTocMan
  2016...A watershed year for the Chase, imo romeofoxtrot 26 9,851 08-17-2016, 02:17 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot