Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Poll: Who is the Chase's A$$hole of the Year
This poll is closed.
Kpro
35.19%
19 35.19%
Seannm
14.81%
8 14.81%
Sasha
16.67%
9 16.67%
Toby
1.85%
1 1.85%
Presby
5.56%
3 5.56%
Mike Davis
11.11%
6 11.11%
Hairy Crackhouse
7.41%
4 7.41%
Rooster Cockburn
7.41%
4 7.41%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Vote for Chase a$$hole of the Year
11-30-2019, 03:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-30-2019, 04:01 PM by Top Secret.)
RE: Vote for Chase a$$hole of the Year
(11-30-2019, 03:38 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: What about the timing of getting the book about a week ago. Coincidence? Do they get previews of upcoming scrapbooks?

Interesting too that the focus is anything Fenn and nothing to do with the poem or TOTC. It’s just marketing. Has mike even done one botg yet?

razyfamily

This back door peace deal is starting to make sense. Dal’s retirement with limitless commitment and all the time in the world. The chase has entered phase 2. The Loyal Fenn promotion. No longer about solving the poem. All to do with marketing Fenn. Quid pro quo
11-30-2019, 04:52 PM,
TopS, to some all bout making money, perhaps. So easy to ignore. To me and Deeep all bout the poem solve. Like he always says, if not bout the solve, why bother?
11-30-2019, 06:29 PM,
give em a chance everyone deserves a last chance

https://youtu.be/qSiGNpYJ0V4
11-30-2019, 06:38 PM,
(11-30-2019, 04:52 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: TopS, to some all bout making money, perhaps. So easy to ignore. To me and Deeep all bout the poem solve. Like he always says, if not bout the solve, why bother?

I am pretty sure this is how things went down. Steph and Mindy reveal bad stuff about Fenn, Fenn doesn't like. Opens door to Kpro, who wants desperately to me the new Fenn bunny. Fenn says, "I give you all the support you need, stuff you need, just pull those chasers from chase chat." Kpro, complies and is busy making secret deals behind doors, profiting off the backs of searchers all the way. Everyone has their price, except me.
11-30-2019, 07:34 PM,
(11-30-2019, 06:38 PM)Top Secret Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 04:52 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: TopS, to some all bout making money, perhaps. So easy to ignore. To me and Deeep all bout the poem solve. Like he always says, if not bout the solve, why bother?

I am pretty sure this is how things went down. Steph and Mindy reveal bad stuff about Fenn, Fenn doesn't like. Opens door to Kpro, who wants desperately to me the new Fenn bunny. Fenn says, "I give you all the support you need, stuff you need, just pull those chasers from chase chat." Kpro, complies and is busy making secret deals behind doors, profiting off the backs of searchers all the way. Everyone has their price, except me.

She didn’t make any deal with me. She didn’t pull anyone away. She’s been losing her own members pretty fast, from what I heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
11-30-2019, 08:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-30-2019, 09:10 PM by Top Secret.)
(11-30-2019, 07:34 PM)Mindy Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 06:38 PM)Top Secret Wrote:

She didn’t make any deal with me. She didn’t pull anyone away. She’s been losing her own members pretty fast, from what I heard.

Didn’t say she made deal with you, it was Fenn. She had plenty of warning when you sent her the proof. All she said was wow. And was in like Flynn. The 40k offer for CC was pretty high(read f). But that went away when the new Fenn backed forum showed up with plenty of private messages to all cc members. She was caught red handed and given the boots.

This remains the last Fenn-cult free zone. Where free thinking and the truth can be said without moderation.
12-01-2019, 01:32 AM,
Back to the topic of "Vote for Chase a$$hole of the Year . . .

The year isn't over yet. The biggest Chase a$$hole may chime in for the first time, eclipsing all the others,
before the end of this year. Shouldn't the voting take place shortly after the end of December 31?

I'm posting because I got bored watching paint dry. It WAS relatively entertaining; I learned that red paint (on barns) used to be made from animal blood -- imagine that. But as it dried, it turned brown. Maybe a barn, or else something else bloody, is the place where brown appears. Could this be a hint about the location of home of brown? Naah. The color's name isn't normally capitalized. But the
thought of blood did get me considering its role as a possible example of "warm waters".

I apologize in advance for saying anything that's not about religion or spirituality, since that kinda stuff
seems to be the "plate de jour" lately. But my stomach is still full of Thanksgiving food, and I don't want
it to all come up anytime soon due to disgusting silly thoughts. Please stay tuned for a discussion about
the word "comfortable" (in a new thread). Hee hee!
12-01-2019, 11:09 AM,
If you like comedy, Lou and Ronnie nailed this parody of A Hippy's Lips!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9O8ybYDEFk
12-01-2019, 04:45 PM,
(12-01-2019, 11:09 AM)Top Secret Wrote: If you like comedy, Lou and Ronnie nailed this parody of A Hippy's Lips!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9O8ybYDEFk

When are they going to do a parody of kpro cow pow wow?
12-02-2019, 09:08 AM,
Kpro was/is F’s pawn. The goal was to buy CC, then delete every post that either Stephanie or I wrote, as well as every other negative post about F. Apparently, she isn’t yet aware that F uses others to do what he wants, so that he can be detached from any blame. He does it all the time.

“I didn’t make the drawings.”
“I didn’t make the map.”
“I didn’t draw page 99.”
Etc, etc...

Anyway, failing that, Stephanie started to receive vaguely threatening emails from a “friend” of F’s that stephanie and I had never heard of. He urged and practically begged Stephanie to delete the whole site. Stephanie, of course, refused. She forwarded me an email, and I answered it, strongly.

Never heard from him again.

So, the goal was to delete CC.

Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vote of those mostly likely to receive Fenn clues Top Secret 14 2,830 01-09-2019, 02:03 PM
Last Post: mrmagicarovrumrebel
  Did ff dig a hole. mikemarcum878 17 4,941 07-15-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Vote for the winner decall 24 7,235 10-29-2017, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Indy
  Informal vote barometer Fgump 9 3,227 05-23-2017, 09:50 PM
Last Post: TheTicTocMan
  2016...A watershed year for the Chase, imo romeofoxtrot 26 11,532 08-17-2016, 02:17 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot