Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Poll: Who is the Chase's A$$hole of the Year
This poll is closed.
Kpro
35.19%
19 35.19%
Seannm
14.81%
8 14.81%
Sasha
16.67%
9 16.67%
Toby
1.85%
1 1.85%
Presby
5.56%
3 5.56%
Mike Davis
11.11%
6 11.11%
Hairy Crackhouse
7.41%
4 7.41%
Rooster Cockburn
7.41%
4 7.41%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Vote for Chase a$$hole of the Year
12-09-2019, 01:41 AM,
RE: Vote for Chase a$$hole of the Year
(12-05-2019, 06:37 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(12-05-2019, 06:25 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(12-05-2019, 10:24 AM)Top Secret Wrote: Looks like we have a race for this year’s award. That yahoo from CO who is suing Fenn is going to give Kowpro a run for their money. Lol

If there's a competition for biggest contributor to a yawn-a-thon, you
might want to enter.

Top Secret is quite entertaining. Isn’t that what the blogs are all about.

I don’t have any idea what your contribution is here, so I usually skip your blahg posts.

razyfamily

This makes sense to me, actually. (I look for evidence that someone
has a good solve.)
12-09-2019, 05:56 PM,
(12-08-2019, 07:25 AM)Top Secret Wrote: Dal releases Fenn's scrapbook 244 and show images of two horses asses painted by sloane.
[Image: IMG_7798a.jpg]

Then KrapO posts this (but doesn't recognize the irony of the situation):
"OK, this is crazy fun. We JUST announced the next item in the collection we were going over was Gaspard......... are you kidding me with this scrapbook??"

We all know that Fenn is toying with his two fish on the line, but this is over-the-top obvious and hilarious.

KowPRO are the two "horses asses" of the chase. Thanks Fenn, I enjoyed that one, and it is fitting for chase a$$hole of the year award.

Is this a picture of two men riding a horse? Or a picture of two men taking a piss next to each other? Can't tell
12-10-2019, 05:53 AM,
Anyone have their 17 Dollars book handy and be willing to post the pic of the entire painting? And the blurb of the story? Mine’s in the bedroom and james is still asleep...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
12-10-2019, 11:36 AM,
(12-10-2019, 05:53 AM)Mindy Wrote: Anyone have their 17 Dollars book handy and be willing to post the pic of the entire painting? And the blurb of the story? Mine’s in the bedroom and james is still asleep...lol

Just saw this, so I assume that James is awake by now. If not, I strongly advise you to whisper "a clue is not a hint" in his ear. That should get the adrenalin going! Smile

In any event, thanks for accidentally getting me to reread my copy of Seventeen Dollars a Square Inch. Among other things, it has a two-page spread on the "BIP" book, a more complete telling of Eric Sloane's death while waiting for the light to change, as well as the discussion about chains and acres and fenceposts and telegraph (not telephone) poles (so I guess he really was Forrwst Fenn posting at the Saunier website -- note that w is e, if you've been wise!).
12-10-2019, 05:06 PM,
(12-10-2019, 11:36 AM)Beavertooth Wrote: ...as well as the discussion about chains and acres and fenceposts and telegraph (not telephone) poles (so I guess he really was Forrwst Fenn posting at the Saunier website -- note that w is e, if you've been wise!).

Yep, I never questioned that one.

razyfamily
12-10-2019, 10:12 PM,
(12-10-2019, 05:32 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 05:56 PM)filmguy Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 07:25 AM)Top Secret Wrote: Dal releases Fenn's scrapbook 244 and show images of two horses asses painted by sloane.

"OK, this is crazy fun. We JUST announced the next item in the collection we were going over was Gaspard......... are you kidding me with this scrapbook??"

We all know that Fenn is toying with his two fish on the line, but this is over-the-top obvious and hilarious.

KowPRO are the two "horses asses" of the chase. Thanks Fenn, I enjoyed that one, and it is fitting for chase a$$hole of the year award.

Is this a picture of two men riding a horse? Or a picture of two men taking a piss next to each other? Can't tell

filmguy, thinking like a 13-year-old may provide the correct "solution"
(not "suspension") to the poem. Good luck to y'all.

Speaking of suspension. May I direct you to the #1 rule here at CC.

No personal attacks or accusations – robust discussion of ideas/solves, etc is OK, but no name calling, slurs about someone's character, intelligence, ethnicity, sexuality, etc.

Please delete your comment or please BT give this user a warning for the personal attack.
12-11-2019, 12:15 AM,
(12-10-2019, 10:12 PM)filmguy Wrote:

No personal attacks or accusations – robust discussion of ideas/solves, etc is OK, but no name calling, slurs about someone's character, intelligence, ethnicity, sexuality, etc.

Please delete your comment or please BT give this user a warning for the personal attack.

I thought he was giving you a compliment, or simply making a joke, not necessarily directed at you. Forrest has suggested a child's viewpoint might help in getting to a solve ("solution"). Sorry if you were offended. Andrew, please note that filmguy is sensitive about challenges to his observations, and may not be able to appreciate your sense of humor.
12-11-2019, 12:28 AM,
(12-11-2019, 12:15 AM)Beavertooth Wrote:

lol

I thought he was giving you a compliment, or simply making a joke, not necessarily directed at you. Forrest has suggested a child's viewpoint might help in getting to a solve ("solution"). Sorry if you were offended. Andrew, please note that filmguy is sensitive about challenges to his observations, and may not be able to appreciate your sense of humor.
LOL, n I thought he was referring to comments re Krapo. lol
12-11-2019, 08:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-11-2019, 08:44 PM by Andrew Jef.)
(12-11-2019, 12:28 AM)5GIRLS Wrote:
(12-11-2019, 12:15 AM)Beavertooth Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 05:56 PM)filmguy Wrote: lol

LOL, n I thought he was referring to comments re Krapo. lol

I will delete my message. If one errs, it's better to err on the side of
caution, because one might never know how sensitive someone's
buttons may be. And of course, hurting someone's feeeeeeeeelings is
almost an impeachable offense (in some circles).

(12-10-2019, 05:53 AM)Mindy Wrote: Anyone have their 17 Dollars book handy and be willing to post the pic of the entire painting? And the blurb of the story? Mine’s in the bedroom and james is still asleep...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mindy, are you aware that referring to James as "james" may be
construed as name-calling, and may lead to an extreeeeeeeeeme case
of feather-ruffling in some individual(s)? I suggest you be verrrrrry
carrrrrreful about things like this. Heeee heeee !

Yes, you may direct me to the #1 rule here at CC. Please tell me where I can find (in writing) the rules.
Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.
12-11-2019, 11:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-11-2019, 11:13 PM by Beavertooth.)
(12-11-2019, 08:26 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote: Yes, you may direct me to the #1 rule here at CC. Please tell me where I can find (in writing) the rules.
Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Second thread of the Important Thread Category at the top of the list of all threads in the General Discussion category. Supplemented by a couple of posts by Stephanie over the years that may not have been incorporated.

The moderator's mood at any given time might also be a factor, but probably not.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vote of those mostly likely to receive Fenn clues Top Secret 14 2,863 01-09-2019, 02:03 PM
Last Post: mrmagicarovrumrebel
  Did ff dig a hole. mikemarcum878 17 4,961 07-15-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: easternOHsteve
  Vote for the winner decall 24 7,252 10-29-2017, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Indy
  Informal vote barometer Fgump 9 3,241 05-23-2017, 09:50 PM
Last Post: TheTicTocMan
  2016...A watershed year for the Chase, imo romeofoxtrot 26 11,557 08-17-2016, 02:17 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot