Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Nine Clue List
03-14-2014, 04:51 PM,
The Nine Clue List
Cool Deb, the road less traveled. That's us!

I didn't even mention the T and the W that are both here. Did ya see them Deb? did ya, did ya... huh did ya?

But they're probably nothing too.

Dang,

jdh
03-14-2014, 05:00 PM,
The Nine Clue List
jdh,

Oh come on the plural in treasure and riche and not in Trove mean something? Old and new is just about the treasure being old to FF and new to us right? I is FF. Nope I don't see anything but a pleasant intro for this stanza. Ok, that was my sad attempt at humor, Hell of a nice catch on 222! Your looking in NM right???
03-14-2014, 05:13 PM,
The Nine Clue List
I WISH I COULD TELL EVERYONE WHERE I FOUND THIS "X" THAT'S IN THE MOUNTAINS. IT WAS MADE BY SOMEONE, THE QUESTION IS "WHO" I WILL GLADLY GIVE MY SECRETS IF SOMEONE IS WILLING TO SHARE SOME OF THEIR "CLUES", "HINTS", WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THEM. I WISH I LIVED ALITTLE CLOSER, I WOULD BE OUT IN THE WOODS EVERY WEEK. BUT LIVING IN DAYTONA BEACH, IT'S ALITTLE HARD GETTING THERE
03-14-2014, 05:42 PM,
The Nine Clue List

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Seeker on March 14, 2014, 6:00 pm</b>

jdh,

Oh come on the plural in treasure and riche and not in Trove mean something? Old and new is just about the treasure being old to FF and new to us right? I is FF. Nope I don't see anything but a pleasant intro for this stanza. Ok, that was my sad attempt at humor, Hell of a nice catch on 222! Your looking in NM right???
</div>

Nice catch huh? But what do I do with it?

The poem led me to Wyoming. Then dumped me there! Shoeless.
03-14-2014, 06:11 PM,
The Nine Clue List

<b>Quote from TRIP852 on March 14, 2014, 6:13 pm</b>

I WISH I COULD TELL EVERYONE WHERE I FOUND THIS "X" THAT'S IN THE MOUNTAINS. IT WAS MADE BY SOMEONE, THE QUESTION IS "WHO" I WILL GLADLY GIVE MY SECRETS IF SOMEONE IS WILLING TO SHARE SOME OF THEIR "CLUES", "HINTS", WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THEM. I WISH I LIVED ALITTLE CLOSER, I WOULD BE OUT IN THE WOODS EVERY WEEK. BUT LIVING IN DAYTONA BEACH, IT'S ALITTLE HARD GETTING THERE
</div>

I'll share something with you, but you probably won't like it. There are Xs all over the west. Some months ago a fellow posted his solution here. It involved a white X he found on the ground in Google Earth near a spot popular with newbie Fenners. He was certain he had found the treasure, but couldn't go collect it himself (I can't remember why), and posted it here for others to look at. Nobody believed he had the right spot. It was close to a heavily traveled area and in plain sight. So nothing was likely to stay hidden there for long. Pretty soon other people started posting that they found Xs in the mountains too. Even I found one, without even really trying. Best guess is that they mark safe places for police and medical helicopters to land in emergency situations. It's just a guess, but based on the locations of some of the Xs, it seems to make sense.

mdavis19
03-14-2014, 07:24 PM,
The Nine Clue List
YOU JUST BUSTED MY BUBBLE MDAVIS19, I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. IT'S JUST THE PLACE WHERE I FOUND THE "X" WASN'T BY GOOGLE EARTH. I HAVE A FRIEND OUT IN NEW MEXICO, THAT HAS BEEN HELPING ME. HE SENT PICS OF THE "X", BUT KNOW I'M HAVING DOUBTS, I HAVE THE LOCATION, SO I GUESS I'LL LOOK IT UP ON GOOGLE EARTH. BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE INFO, LET ME KNOW, I'LL GIVE YOU SOME, AND YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME. ANYHELP, WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. I DON'T MIND SHARING THE TREASURE, HALF OF SOMETHING IS BETTER THEN HALF OF NOTHING!!!
03-15-2014, 02:04 AM,
The Nine Clue List
These are 9 clues in order as i see them

1) As

2) I

3) have

4) Gone

5) Alone

6) In

7) There

8) And

9) With

there are 157 more clues in the poem, but the ones i listed here are 9 of them
03-15-2014, 06:30 AM,
The Nine Clue List
"Many are giving serious thought to the clues in my poem" ff. This statement does make it sound like some people have figured out, what some of the clues are, it also sounds like Fennspeak.
03-15-2014, 06:59 AM,
The Nine Clue List

<b>Quote from Chris Yates on March 15, 2014, 3:04 am</b>

These are 9 clues in order as i see them

1) As

2) I

3) have

4) Gone

5) Alone

6) In

7) There

8) And

9) With

there are 157 more clues in the poem, but the ones i listed here are 9 of them
</div>
Chris as most searchers believe all the words have meaning and refer to them as hints. I guess by your statement you do not subscribe to the 9 clues as 9 directions theory?
03-15-2014, 10:31 AM,
The Nine Clue List

<b>Quote from James Perotti on March 15, 2014, 7:30 am</b>

"Many are giving serious thought to the clues in my poem" ff. This statement does make it sound like some people have figured out, what some of the clues are, it also sounds like Fennspeak.
</div>

All those NOT giving serious thought to his clues in the poem, please raise your hand.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List all the clues 5GIRLS 87 28,255 10-05-2017, 08:51 PM
Last Post: E.C. Waters
  The Checkoff List...... Gordon Lightfoot 2 1,157 05-08-2017, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  My narcissist list Skipper 38 17,176 10-13-2016, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Skipper
  I had a key word list James Perotti 9 2,821 09-28-2014, 07:47 AM
Last Post: James Perotti