Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TToTC works if you already know
01-02-2019, 11:19 AM,
TToTC works if you already know
I have come to the conclusion that the book isn't needed and the hints are only apparent after you have found the correct location. in my own humble opinion i think the book benefits forrest in two ways. one is in book sales the other is in muddy up the waters of the poem with rabbit holes people make up in their own minds to fit their own solves. thoughts?
Follow me on Twitter @zombiecupkake According to my secret sources YOU are not in the 200' foot club. However I take bribes and will tell you where to look. It won't be the right spot though cause I want the chest, its a rabbit hole. Did I say that out loud?
01-02-2019, 11:41 AM,
RE: TToTC works if you already know
I think it is very difficult to solve the puzzle initially by poem alone. It's true that if you have a reasonable solve from the poem, you will find lots of support in TTOTC, but a lot of that may be backwards "confirmation bias".

The trick is to have something rock solid using both the poem and TTOTC.
01-02-2019, 12:54 PM,
gah im trying to convince myself if I get the book its going to make the solve harder since i can come up with plenty of random ideas on my own with just the poem and google. but maybe I just need to jump and grab the book too Sad
Follow me on Twitter @zombiecupkake According to my secret sources YOU are not in the 200' foot club. However I take bribes and will tell you where to look. It won't be the right spot though cause I want the chest, its a rabbit hole. Did I say that out loud?
01-02-2019, 01:05 PM,
If you read the book, or certain parts of it anyways, very slowly and picture the scenes in your own mind, then you will understand what he is really saying and those are the some of the best and most clever hints.
01-02-2019, 01:16 PM,
im sold.
01-02-2019, 05:50 PM,
You can find the general location without the book.

Forrest did.
01-03-2019, 09:50 AM,
GAH i haven't bought it and i think I've reconsidered and i'm gonna take my own advice and not get crazy and lose tight focus on the poem with mud from other sources besides the poem.
01-06-2019, 10:08 AM,
Just call the store and ask I’m sure he would. Maybe he will write a secret hint in his autograph to hat you can tell people you will share and then not. That’s always fun!
01-06-2019, 10:31 AM,
The most important stories were published beforehand. Others came later on his blog. You can get those for free. When you get the book you will then spot the things that were changed. Changed for a purpose.
01-06-2019, 12:28 PM,
Changed as in the story was told one way first and another the second ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tell me how my solve works admin 48 5,506 06-25-2020, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TwoCrows
  A few works by Stephen King Hammertime 3 2,928 07-13-2017, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Beckyloohoo
  Poets and their works MicMic 7 4,626 08-31-2016, 02:53 PM
Last Post: James Perotti
  How Confirmation Bias Works Mindy 1 1,874 04-22-2016, 12:30 PM
Last Post: James Perotti
  How Confirmation Bias Works Mindy 1 2,073 04-21-2016, 06:04 AM
Last Post: HollyfromMN