Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using a G.P.S. Unit.
01-04-2019, 08:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-04-2019, 08:53 PM by Beavertooth.)
RE: Using a G.P.S. Unit.
(01-04-2019, 08:09 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: be careful about editing your own comments

bevertooth might issue a warning

This doesn't make any sense. Have I edited something of yours lately, Chris? I don't remember doing so. Do you have a gripe you want to get off your chest? Would you prefer less moderation? If so, can you give me some examples? Examples that don't violate the rules of this forum?

Minor edits for foul language or for small violations avoid having to use warnings and/or timeouts. They are the least obtrusive way to keep some semblance of civility within the forum.

If you are referring to deletions made by admin and myself recently with regard to one individual, they were to delete physical threats of violence against Kpro. Is that the example you are concerned about?

I find it sad that you have to take a constructive thread and throw some drama into it. Why?
01-04-2019, 08:54 PM,
i take it back. i take it all back
01-05-2019, 12:29 AM,
Thank you all, much appreciated. Hopefully this will help others as well.
01-05-2019, 01:32 AM,
Don't know if I will need GPS , from where I will start my search, because I will be 126 ft. From my target. But I definitely will use one.

Just a coincidence I suppose, a year or two after finalizing my current solve I notice a photo in TOTC, of the treasure chest, On page 126. Coincidence that I will start my search 126 ft. From the treasure....maybe.

I do see one thing that could be the "Blaze" from Google Earth, but I won't know until treasure time.
Good Luck to all you treasure hunters.
01-05-2019, 07:10 PM,
You will need a compass at the aha moment methinks @sharp...
I have only used my compass in a very vast area to traverse up to 12 miles into the wilds... But a GPS might have been easier. GE is essential imo... Internet and phone are limited; my auto gps has failed when it storms.
Have that trusty compass handy.
just saying ss