Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Feed Trolls
01-05-2019, 07:09 AM,
RE: Don't Feed Trolls
(01-04-2019, 11:05 PM)sharpsburg8 Wrote: Just want ya'll to know my original post had absolutely nothing to do with Kpro. I don't really know what she is accused of doing nor do I care. The only thing I do know, she has been unmercifully pounced upon by some posters. Not good..

I'm outside this thread, unless of course Beavertooth call's me back in. Gotta do what the bossman wants.

Did you ever consider that Kpro unmercifully pounced upon some of the posters first?

Pays to be a winner.
01-05-2019, 10:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2019, 10:41 AM by Bet.)
(01-05-2019, 05:48 AM)boomergirl Wrote: Has anyone noticed the recording was a month before the fires? I don't feel trust or good about us as a community anymore. Instead I feel like a sap and we've all been had. Jason presenting f with the flag and the raffle success are no longer heart felt moments for me.
As far as I know nobody finds it necessary to go to Phil Knight's home for Nike fund raisers.

Agree, and unfortunately all the spin really doesn’t work this time. Think about this for a minute. FF allows two people into his home to give him a gift. After giving him the flag, instead of discussing the war or his experiences, he is ambushed for more hints and clues.
You just can’t put lipstick on this pig.
Thanks for pointing out the timeline, because people are grasping at straws to spin this in a positive way.
Never underestimate a person obsessed with finding a treasure.
Oh and sorry JB for hijacking the troll thread, lol.
01-05-2019, 11:40 AM,
Goodbye to any friends I may have out there.

BEAVERTOOTH : I don't care one iota of what you think about my intelligence.i have known I'm dumb for many years, and accept the fact I am who I am. It's my spirit I'm concerned with. Mindy was right about one thing, a college degree is nothing more than a piece of paper, indicating one has completed a given course of study.

Some people believe that you, Beavertooth, are in fact Mindy. I don't believe she could be as mean spirited as you Beavertooth, such as deliberately editing my very first post and pulling sneaky little things like putting question Mark's
On your postings as well, and hiding under the cover of it was only a joke, and you fell for it. Yes I did Beavertooth I did fall for your sneaky underhanded ploys. I'm dumb that way because I believe most people are honest and above board. Unfortunately you are not one of them. And had I had the power to prevent you from booting me out of here, my words would have been very clear to you.

In parting I would make one suggestion to you to find the Real Treasure, address your spirit.
01-05-2019, 04:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2019, 04:26 PM by Beavertooth.)
(01-05-2019, 11:40 AM)sharpsburg8 Wrote: Goodbye to any friends I may have out there.

BEAVERTOOTH : I don't care one iota of what you think about my intelligence.i have known I'm dumb for many years, and accept the fact I am who I am. It's my spirit I'm concerned with. Mindy was right about one thing, a college degree is nothing more than a piece of paper, indicating one has completed a given course of study.

Some people believe that you, Beavertooth, are in fact Mindy. I don't believe she could be as mean spirited as you Beavertooth, such as deliberately editing my very first post and pulling sneaky little things like putting question Mark's
On your postings as well, and hiding under the cover of it was only a joke, and you fell for it. Yes I did Beavertooth I did fall for your sneaky underhanded ploys. I'm dumb that way because I believe most people are honest and above board. Unfortunately you are not one of them. And had I had the power to prevent you from booting me out of here, my words would have been very clear to you.

In parting I would make one suggestion to you to find the Real Treasure, address your spirit.

Do yourself a favor and conduct a poll of treasure searchers on this or any other forum -- would they have been bothered by a thread titled "Eureka I Have Found It" when the content of the underlying posting was:

"After many years of attempting to log on this web site, I finally achieved a sususful login. To many of you this is no big deal, however if you are a 10th grade dropout and computer illiterate as I am, it would be a big deal to you.
Oh by the way, who do I thank for the help ?"

It might be educational for you.

Also, it seems a bit disingenuous of you to harp on dropping out of high school in the 10th grade, and that you think you are dumb, when you have also stated that:

"However, later in years I did attend college and completed a degree program. How I ever passed basic English, (which should be known as American english) I'll never know. Most of my working career was spent in a inorganic chemical and physical testing laboratory."

Clearly you are not dumb at all.

Maybe you missed my use of a question mark in my own sentence that did not need a question mark, and maybe you missed the smiley face right next to the question mark to signify something was up that was of a friendly nature. OK, I can accept that you missed it. But once told of it, I think you need to learn how to roll with the punches if you choose to be on internet forums. My intent was not evil or mean. It was clearly a joke. If you can't see that on an after-the-fact basis, but choose to make it an evil thing, you need to address your spirit as much as you think I do.

By the way, if someone states that you are not as sharp as you think you are (a play on words with your forum name), and then proves the point that you missed something important (the two-sided joke), take it as an educational experience, not as a personal vendetta, or as someone calling you dumb, which I did not do.