Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New help with a search
01-05-2019, 03:08 PM,
New help with a search
Hello everyone.

I am looking for someone around the Wyoming area to perform a search for me as I have what I think is another missing piece of the puzzle. Should anyone chose to help, I am willing to split everything including recognition for finding it; 50/50. For the record, the reason I cannot personally search is due to my location being Northern Ireland...so a wee bit far to travel.

Here's hoping someone can help.

Thanks

Richard
01-05-2019, 03:51 PM,
RE: New help with a search
(01-05-2019, 03:32 PM)EastonS19 Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 03:08 PM)RichardGreen Wrote: Hello everyone.

I am looking for someone around the Wyoming area to perform a search for me as I have what I think is another missing piece of the puzzle. Should anyone chose to help, I am willing to split everything including recognition for finding it; 50/50. For the record, the reason I cannot personally search is due to my location being Northern Ireland...so a wee bit far to travel.

Thanks

Richard

You expect to send some one out on a wild goose chase, just because you
say you know where tc is??
Ill go out on limb and say "aint no one going to work with you".

Are you really that sad that even though you are not personally interested, you feel the need to try to annoy or antagonise a complete stranger just to fulfil some pathetic little need to feel superior when you are nothing but an insecure waste of space, hiding behind an internet forum username. Stop wasting my time and go change your diaper.
01-05-2019, 03:55 PM,
(01-05-2019, 03:51 PM)RichardGreen Wrote:

Thanks

Richard

Are you really that sad that even though you are not personally interested, you feel the need to try to annoy or antagonise a complete stranger just to fulfil some pathetic little need to feel superior when you are nothing but an insecure waste of space, hiding behind an internet forum username. Stop wasting my time and go change your diaper.
Something tells me someone is not going to be around long.
01-05-2019, 03:58 PM,
(01-05-2019, 03:55 PM)Top Secret Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 03:51 PM)RichardGreen Wrote:

Thanks

Richard

Something tells me someone is not going to be around long.
Equally as pathetic once again...grow up
01-05-2019, 04:02 PM,
That response was predictable and why I made it. Perhaps you should check out the rules of the site first. Your first impression is not likely to impress the boss. Your call.
01-05-2019, 04:04 PM,
Thanks for the advice
01-05-2019, 10:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2019, 10:12 PM by Becky from WV.)
@anyone - What's the difference between the little girl in India & RichardGreen in Northern Ireland as far as solving the poem? If RichardGreen can solve it past the first two clues, then why can't she?

Sorry to RichardGreen for these rude attacks. 50/50 is a great offer, but I cannot help. Colorado is my search area. Please do NOT get offended by some of our behavior. We searchers here in the States have been conditioned to respond in an ugly way to anyone who claims to have "what I think is another missing piece of the puzzle."

But hang in there, RichardGreen. Another search season will soon be upon us ... & hopefully someone will take you up on your offer. Are you familiar with Dal Neitzel & his Thrill of the Chase site? I believe he has a section there for searchers looking to partner up. Try that.
01-06-2019, 06:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2019, 06:16 AM by RichardGreen.)
(01-05-2019, 08:10 PM)brubr Wrote:

Thanks

Richard

There is a poster on the subreddit, FindingFennsGold who goes by the handle LivingwithWhales. He is more than willing to help out with searches in the Wyoming/Montana area, simply because he loves to hike. However, if he thinks that there are serious holes in your solution, he will let you know. Good luck.

Beavertooth - hope I didnt violate the rules, but this guy wanted help.

Thanks Brubr, appreciate your help and advice

(01-05-2019, 10:11 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @anyone - What's the difference between the little girl in India & RichardGreen in Northern Ireland as far as solving the poem? If RichardGreen can solve it past the first two clues, then why can't she?

Sorry to RichardGreen for these rude attacks. 50/50 is a great offer, but I cannot help. Colorado is my search area. Please do NOT get offended by some of our behavior. We searchers here in the States have been conditioned to respond in an ugly way to anyone who claims to have "what I think is another missing piece of the puzzle."

But hang in there, RichardGreen. Another search season will soon be upon us ... & hopefully someone will take you up on your offer. Are you familiar with Dal Neitzel & his Thrill of the Chase site? I believe he has a section there for searchers looking to partner up. Try that.

Becky, you are too kind. I really appreciate your decency and maturity. Very refreshing. I am not a confrontational person by nature, in saying that, I'm also not a person who accepts abuse of any description. Really appreciate your help and advice. Best of luck in your search.

Richard

(01-05-2019, 08:22 PM)Milan Wrote: Hi Richard,

It's sad that certain people on this forum feel the need to intimidate others. Perhaps they're attempting to compensate for their shortcomings.

I'm glad you have an interest in solving the riddle from way o'there. However, I agree with some of these posters (in a more polite way) that you will have a difficult time getting a meaningful partnership, even if your hunch was rock solid (it's not, because I'm certain that the chest is in New Mexico - ha!).

Good luck!

Milan

Hi Milan

It's nice to meet someone decent on this forum and I'm glad to say you're not alone as I have now met several others. Best of luck for your search in New Mexico...you'll need it lol http://www.chasechat.com/images/smilies/tongue.png
01-06-2019, 07:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2019, 07:11 AM by astree.)
(01-05-2019, 10:11 PM)Becky from WV Wrote: @anyone - What's the difference between the little girl in India & RichardGreen in Northern Ireland as far as solving the poem? If RichardGreen can solve it past the first two clues, then why can't she?

Mr. Green is old enough to get past the first two clues. But, then again, maybe one doesnt need to.

RG, how long have you been working on this?

As I have gone alone hint ere ...

Erin go Bragh !

Color me green
=====

DON’T RESEARCH...THINK!!!

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056

WP (stock symbol)
01-06-2019, 07:39 AM,
(01-06-2019, 07:06 AM)astree Wrote:

Mr. Green is old enough to get past the first two clues. But, then again, maybe one doesnt need to.

RG, how long have you been working on this?

As I have gone alone hint ere ...

Erin go Bragh !

Color me green
Hi Astree

Lol, I've been working on this on and off for several months. I have ruled out many original theories of my own and have since spent more time analysing the word structure, definitions and terminologies within the poem...coupled with geographical locations above see level and also historical information and personality profiling on Fenn himself including his proposed physical attributes during the period when he hid the chest.

Hope that answers your question.

Best of luck and you know what they say...smart people always choose green lol

RG