Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lat / Long in TTOTC
04-20-2014, 09:53 PM,
Lat / Long in TTOTC
@The Wolf...Sorry, Wolf, but I couldn't tell you how FF interpreted my question to him, only F can tell you. You've seen my question to him, take it as it is.......Adios!
04-20-2014, 10:47 PM,
Lat / Long in TTOTC
Plato II

I am good with that I just thought I would relay the fact that people can interpret questions differently from what the poser thinks they asked. Happens all the time.

04-21-2014, 12:21 AM,
Lat / Long in TTOTC
I think Wolf has paid very close attention to Forrest. Smile Be careful of what you ask Forrest, he might give you more than you bargained for. LOL
Shhh they aren't listening.
04-22-2014, 07:13 AM,
Lat / Long in TTOTC

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from Plato II on April 17, 2014, 12:13 am</b>

I don't know why I am telling you this , but Forrest had once told me, in an e-mail, that the coordinates to the treasure cannot be found in the poem or in the books. So I would stop wasting my time with looking for the chest by looking for coordinates....You can thank me later....Adios!

Okay, I must play fair,... I admit it didn't go down the way I said. I posed this question to Forrest..."Did you ever say or write that the poem would give you the exact coordinates to the location of the treasure chest?" His reply "no."

@The Wolf...Sorry, Wolf, but I couldn't tell you how FF interpreted my question to him, only F can tell you. You've seen my question to him, take it as it is.......Adios!

</div>

on your question to Forrest, there was/is only one possible answer.

NO

Forrest never has and he never will let us know that he put coordinates in the poem.

so your question to Forrest reveals <i>absolutely nothing</i>

if you asked Forrest directly if coordinates are in the poem, he would decline to answer, or give you an indirect answer meaning he wouldn't answer the question. or just not email you back

and what is up with your first post, trying to deceive everyone

04-22-2014, 08:30 AM,
Lat / Long in TTOTC
People say there are no coordinates, that's because they have not found them yet, he has give us four different coordinates and they all lead to the same place. When you find them you will be as shocked as I was and will spend every moment you have searching the area like I do. You do have to search on the ground , google earth does not help.
(YouTube Subscribe)
04-22-2014, 09:00 AM,
Lat / Long in TTOTC

<div class="bbcode_quote_head">Quote:
<b>Quote from illinoisghost on April 22, 2014, 9:30 am</b>

People say there are no coordinates, that's because they have not found them yet, he has give us four different coordinates and they all lead to the same place. When you find them you will be as shocked as I was and will spend every moment you have searching the area like I do. You do have to search on the ground , google earth does not help.
</div>

Four coordinates? that is interesting. I won't ask where or how you found them. But would like to know who you are using them? If the point to the same area, are you trying to triangulate them to a spot? or just using them as directional points to follow?
04-22-2014, 09:03 AM,
Lat / Long in TTOTC
They triangulate to the location. Once you find them you will not believe how obvious they are.
(YouTube Subscribe)
04-22-2014, 09:07 AM,
Lat / Long in TTOTC
Might have been more obvious to me because I'm an ultralight pilot
(YouTube Subscribe)
04-22-2014, 09:30 AM,
Lat / Long in TTOTC
Ultra plane may come in handy... whats the weight limit on one of those? Hope at least 42lb more than you and the plane itself. Just out of curiosity how far away to the chest are your 4 points. 1 mile, 2 miles, 500'?
04-22-2014, 04:08 PM,
Lat / Long in TTOTC
CY.....It doesn't matter what you say...It only matters what they think you said.... lol ......Adios! 8-)