Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Comments to and about Kpro - 1/7/19
01-07-2019, 02:44 AM,
I got if there are some of you who have reasons you don't like Kpro. That much is none of my business and not my problem.

My relationship with Kpro is that she is just another FennTuber celebrity to me. And she or others at her forum have deleted some posts of mine there without giving me any reason or feedback. But it's not my forum so that's just how that works.

My problem is that I reacted by posting rashly about the recording I heard of her yelling at Forrest when I was not given all of the facts.

If Jason felt he had the right to defend his name being used by Krpo by airing that audio recording clip for me to hear, then I have the same right to defend my name in the way I overreacted in my posts about it.

So this is more about me than it is about Kpro or anyone else for that matter.

Here is Kpro's "setting the record straight!" video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv5YRaXU...e=youtu.be

And my response to it:

I got really mad at Kpro when I heard the recording of her released around the holidays. It was an emotional reaction to believing she had bullied Forrest in his own home.

Then I heard her explanation, and while plausible and quite good, I had no evidence to confirm it. So I wavered on the fence, considering all of the factors pointed to the recording being nothing more than Kpro's normal "banter" with Forrest being presented out of context to make Kpro look very bad.

The evidence I have been waiting for, and not yet received was some kind of verification that Forrest continued or continues to invite Kpro back into his home. Because if she was abusing him, he must really like the abuse and I don't want to interfere with another man's pleasure.

What struck me as really odd about the ugly incident was Kpro's lack of care or concern about it.

If some dude I knew, even casually, did that to me, knowing it would be taken out of context, and he was younger and in a lot better shape than me, I would have to make him beat my ass over it. And when I healed up, I would have to make him beat my ass again just to make sure he understood how much he had pissed me off.

I was raised to be a redneck like that, and if my daddy didn't teach me anything else, he taught me how to take a beating today and not fear the one I would get tomorrow and the next day and the day after that and so on. It instilled a sense of determination that you can't get any other way. You'd go to prison if you tried to raise kids like that today, but times change.

Determination does not win fights or battles. Determination is what wins wars. That is the lesson the North Vietnamese should have taught us. They never won a single battle, not even the Tet Offensive where we slaughtered the Viet Cong nearly to the last man. Yet they did not lose their determination, but thanks in no small part to the efforts of Walter Cronkite and the fifth column, as well as collaborators like Jane Fonda, America lost its determination and the rest is history.

If you don't understand the concept of determination, watch the old 70's Paul Newman movie Cool Hand Luke.

But now I see why Kpro was not concerned about that recording being released out of context to make her look evil and to cause people like me to hate her. Where it was a big deal to me when I heard it, and an even bigger deal to me now that I realize I was played for a chump by falling for that manipulative tactic. It was insignificant to Krpo because she has been receiving far worse abuse than that, apparently from long before that incident.

Why are people that jealous of Kpro? I got it some people don't like her. Well, some people don't like me. And here's a shocker, no matter who you are, there are some people who don't like you either. That's just life and we all must deal with it to some degree. But jealousy is much different from dislike.

It is easy to avoid things and people we dislike on the internet. Stop watching their videos and going to their websites. Problem solved.

But when it is someone we are jealous of, well that's another matter entirely. And that's what I see here. People who are so eaten up by jealousy can't simply ignore it and move on with their lives. They get consumed by the jealousy and so totally fixated on who they are jealous of they can't let it go. That's where the stalking begins.

Now you have a taste of what the finder of the chest is going to live out their days dealing with.

With that in mind, here is what I posted in the comments of Kpro's video:

I know you didn't get involved with making YouTube videos expecting or wanting to do a video like this Kpro. But I appreciate greatly that you did. I knew there was a lot of drama, infighting, backbiting, and backstabbing going on among the FennTubers. But I had no idea it was this bad in general, and worse, this bad for you. I think most of those like me who are new to the Chase had no idea either.

The reason I had some reservations about believing your version of the Recording Gate incident with Forrest Fenn, was that I did not have a motive for why someone, sorry I have to name him, Jason, would post that video so long after the incident it supposedly portrayed actually occurred. Now I think I do.

Anyone that makes YouTube videos with an audience of one or more, is a celebrity, no matter how minor the celebrity status. A lot of BS comes with any level of celebrity, but a lot more comes with increased celebrity. Much of that BS is going to be motivated by jealousy.

I have a saying, friends and fans are great, but it is your haters that make you most famous.

But just as angered as I was AT you when I was led to believe the recording that was probably taken out of context, I am now even madder now at those attacking you and those who manipulated me and others by how they posted that recording to get us to react to it emotionally and hate you for abusing Forrest. Wow. That's lower than snail sh-t.

I've only gotten on some of the Chase forums recently, so I don't know any of the previous history on the boards. But even if you are guilty of whatever or even everything you have been accused of, it doesn't justify any of this crap.

I believe you will be tempted to take this video down at some point. I recommend that if any of it is true, and I don't doubt that it is, that you don't take it down like the recording was taken down. Why was the recording taken down if it was true? If there was a reason for taking it down, I never heard it.

If there is anything I can do, please let me know. You should have my email from THOR but message me if you don't. I can't volunteer my services here if the police are watching. ;-)
01-07-2019, 05:10 AM,
RE: My Comments to and about Kpro - 1/7/19
I've been away enough to not have heard this recording of forrest being bullied. Does anyone have links to that? I thought she was just getting hate mail by some crazy like Mindy and I do and we just ignore it.
© Stephanie
01-07-2019, 07:27 AM,
Just heard a copy from Mindy. Not sticking up for Forrest as my belief is still that he's scammed us all...but I'm not sure why she would believe he owed anyone clues and would be so angry about it. I think he owed everyone fairness and I don't think that happened.
© Stephanie
01-07-2019, 07:30 AM,
She mentioned Nothing about the recording. She is not sorry about it. I don’t believe anyone else, family, Friends, or employees should be involved. But for gods sake kpro own up to what you did!!!! A lot of us has got a lot of time and money in this search and play fair. So you stop trying to get information and being disrespectful in the chase. You can start by taking ownership of what you did and said and explain as to why you think what you said was right. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
01-07-2019, 07:41 AM,
I don't think she's wrong in trying to get information and why should she apologize to anyone? If you're playing a game and trying to be the winner....why would you owe other players an apology? If you're in the survivor TV show, should you not go looking for the immunity idol because you'll have an advantage over other players?
© Stephanie
01-07-2019, 07:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2019, 07:54 AM by brubr.)
(01-07-2019, 02:44 AM)LurkerMike Wrote: But just as angered as I was AT you when I was led to believe the recording that was probably taken out of context, I am now even madder now at those attacking you and those who manipulated me and others by how they posted that recording to get us to react to it emotionally and hate you for abusing Forrest. Wow. That's lower than snail sh-t.

I've only gotten on some of the Chase forums recently, so I don't know any of the previous history on the boards. But even if you are guilty of whatever or even everything you have been accused of, it doesn't justify any of this crap.

I had no doubt after hearing Kpro's "explanation" that somebody would fall for it. Or maybe a lot of somebodies, mostly men, would fall for it. You are entitled to your opinion, Mike, but I respectfully and vigorously DISAGREE.

Hammering, bullying, and/or badgering Fenn for more clues, more hints, eliminate a state or whatever was NOT RIGHT. Fenn doesnt owe Kpro or any one of us any more anything. Telling Fenn that "we're going to keep working on you" was NOT RIGHT. How about Kpro go SOLVE the poem instead of badgering Fenn for a shortcut, i.e., the "200 ft solution"? And we know from Fenn's own words that the "200 ft solution" they think they have isnt correct, but Kpro is organizing a "search party" anyway. That says to me that Kpro is, at the very least, lazy and incompetent, or she would be doing the work all the rest of us are doing and go SOLVE THE POEM.

But no, Kpro wants a shortcut every educator should be telling kids not to hunt down. How about doing the work?? That's what my parents taught me; I shudder to think what she's teaching her kids. I have my own issues with Kpro going back a year. She showed herself to be completely untrustworthy then and this incident is just more of the same.

I am not jealous of her or anyone else. Phffft, hardly. She has demonstrated by her BEHAVIOR that she is lazy, incompetent, untrustworthy, and manipulative. If this audio recording is truly nothing, then why did she ban Sacha and Jason? (And I am not a fan of Sacha, either) Why all the emails to others as to whether they had heard the audio or not?? I say publish this audio and leave it up for everyone to hear and stop whispering about it. Sounds to me like she is/was very worried about this audio coming to light. Worried because it will display her in the worst possible light. Kpro seems charming and charismatic on the surface, but is really devious, manipulative, and underhanded. I have worked with people like this before and know to stay as far away from them as possible.

Draw whatever conclusions from this incident you want to Mike. I know what that woman is and this incident is just more of the same.

(01-07-2019, 07:41 AM)admin Wrote: I don't think she's wrong in trying to get information and why should she apologize to anyone? If you're playing a game and trying to be the winner....why would you owe other players an apology? If you're in the survivor TV show, should you not go looking for the immunity idol because you'll have an advantage over other players?

After finding the blaze (and please, we dont need to beat that horse to death again), I wanted to move it simply to protect my work, ala Survivor. But in the spirit of good sportsmanship, I left it up, thinking that anyone could repeat the WORK I did. But after hearing this nonsense, I decided my life might be in danger with cheaters like this woman in my search area, so I did move it.

This is not a reality game; it is real life. If people fight their own siblings over an inheritance, I wouldnt put it past mentalitys like Kpro's to harm me or anyone else in their pursuit of this chest.
01-07-2019, 07:56 AM,
@LurkerMike
You said the audio was presented out of context to make Kpro look bad. A few questions for you. What context would you describe the audio that we all witnessed on the audio? Secondly, once you describe that context, then what is the other context of the rest of the conversation that you are saying helps mitigate the part we heard? What does the rest of the conversation have to do with the not intelligent route of demanding hints and culling of another state? Why does Kpro not understand that trying to get that info is a crutch?

Until you l, or anyone else, can answer those questions then I don’t understand your position. Please provide Kpro’s reasoning that tries to justify the audio we heard as some won’t go through the YouTube response by her.

I thought it was adequately explained by Jason and Sacha the reasoning behind not posting the audio till 6 months later and then the subsequent taking down of the audio. So again, I don’t understand what you are objecting to.

Furthermore, please give us an specific example(s) of Kpro receiving far worse abuse than what we heard on the audio. Your conclusion that others are jealous of Kpro sounds exactly like what Diggin Gypsy tried to portray in that last online article she was in. The one where the author showed that Diggin Gypsy attempted to throw unknown other women of the Chase under the bus because they were supposedly jealous of her. That backfired on her when the author of the article called Diggin Gypsy “infamous” for that. DG should have named names instead of hide behind that lame approach or not say anything.

I don’t think the deciding evidence of this being, or not being, an appropriate encounter is f inviting Kpro back in his home afterwards. I think the proper evidence is what I outlined above. We hear and know Kpro’s intent on the audio. It goes far beyond what she was trying to receive from f for her site when she was doing her “clarifying words” and that didn’t go over so well.

They call me the Finderofthepath since the Pathfinder has already been taken. I suggested the Pathfinder jr.
01-07-2019, 08:00 AM,
I should also point out that by posting your "reply", Mike, you are instigating even more discussion of this incident. LOL! Exactly what Kpro doesnt want. Way to go!!
01-07-2019, 08:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2019, 08:03 AM by fundamental design.)
(01-07-2019, 07:41 AM)admin Wrote: I don't think she's wrong in trying to get information and why should she apologize to anyone? If you're playing a game and trying to be the winner....why would you owe other players an apology? If you're in the survivor TV show, should you not go looking for the immunity idol because you'll have an advantage over other players?

It’s a good analogy to Survivor in the sense of using good tactics or bad. It’s totally ok to go look for immunity idols. But, you got to go one step deeper. You never want to be caught looking for immunity idols by the other players.

Cause they will vote you off in a heartbeat.

They call me the Finderofthepath since the Pathfinder has already been taken. I suggested the Pathfinder jr.
01-07-2019, 08:10 AM,
This isn't a reality show? I think it sort of is...

Who is DG saying is jealous? If it was me she's sadly mistaken... I was upset because I knew how Forrest spoke to me about the chase and I knew it was likely he was having persuasive conversations with her. If it inflates her ego to tell people something that makes it appear she's so precious...woo hoo...go DG.... you're special.
© Stephanie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest Secret Recording of Kpro extracting clues Top Secret 3 555 01-06-2019, 02:10 AM
Last Post: LurkerMike
  Kpro is a "Tough Cookie," and so is Forrest Fenn.. Gordon Lightfoot 11 834 01-02-2019, 02:54 PM
Last Post: heyoka
  Kpro ~ Cowlazars LIVE youtube mdc777 2 1,029 10-01-2018, 12:38 AM
Last Post: mdc777
  Interpretations of f's comments DeeepThnkr 4 5,908 08-11-2018, 05:28 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Forrest comments on Ghost Adventures illinoisghost 6 2,127 04-24-2018, 05:49 PM
Last Post: whatiff
  Why is Kpro Re-Registering? Beavertooth 0 483 04-16-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth