Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Comments to and about Kpro - 1/7/19
01-07-2019, 08:21 AM,
RE: My Comments to and about Kpro - 1/7/19
(01-07-2019, 08:02 AM)fundamental design Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 07:41 AM)admin Wrote: I don't think she's wrong in trying to get information and why should she apologize to anyone? If you're playing a game and trying to be the winner....why would you owe other players an apology? If you're in the survivor TV show, should you not go looking for the immunity idol because you'll have an advantage over other players?

It’s a good analogy to Survivor in the sense of using good tactics or bad. It’s totally ok to go look for immunity idols. But, you got to go one step deeper. You never want to be caught looking for immunity idols by the other players.

Cause they will vote you off in a heartbeat.

It's a good point, and I suppose that's what people are doing. It doesn't really effect anything though other then maybe Mike's viewership which is sad, because I think Mike has a winning YouTube brand.
© Stephanie
01-07-2019, 08:22 AM,
I've moved things while searching. Seems like game play to me.
© Stephanie
01-07-2019, 10:12 AM,
(01-07-2019, 08:10 AM)admin Wrote: This isn't a reality show? I think it sort of is...

Who is DG saying is jealous? If it was me she's sadly mistaken... I was upset because I knew how Forrest spoke to me about the chase and I knew it was likely he was having persuasive conversations with her. If it inflates her ego to tell people something that makes it appear she's so precious...woo hoo...go DG.... you're special.

The thing was DG didn’t name anyone so subsequently it fell on deaf ears. It just made her look bad.

They call me the Finderofthepath since the Pathfinder has already been taken. I suggested the Pathfinder jr.
01-07-2019, 10:35 AM,
i admire the way toby handled the situation now that the floodlite has shown on his competitors

i might begin missing butterfly kisses from my prancing gypsy bride

we were once complaining about talking about homes of Brown and what it means to put something in before taking anything out

the only way i will accept an apology from any of them is if they withdraw forces and no longer approach a friendly situation fearing defeat
01-07-2019, 11:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2019, 11:08 AM by lingerlonger.)
Noun
secret (countable and uncountable, plural secrets)

(countable, uncountable)
Knowledge that is hidden and intended to be kept hidden. [from later 14th c.]
Can you keep a secret? So can I.
Rambler

To tell our secrets is often folly; to communicate those of others is treachery.

(01-07-2019, 10:52 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: I don't think Forrest is intimidated by anyone. I think he makes it his goal to crush you at your game. Like FD pointed out, Krap-0 and Jason recorded that thing on their second trip to Forrest's house. How many times did he invite her back?

Forrest has probably been waiting for this to happen.

razyfamily

that isnt some kind of attack on the character of your fellow searcher is it
01-07-2019, 11:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2019, 11:19 AM by Seeker9.)
#Blindside!..hey, you guys brought up survivor not me Smile
Being a celebrity in a public treasure hunt, and maintaining that celebrity is always going to be very difficult. It's called, GOLD, ppl. Let this be a lesson to us all. In Kpro's video she alludes that both herself, and Sean were "bullied" on a nameless forum. I assume she is, side posting/ dry snitching about CC with this comment.I don't really remember things that way. Were any of you ppl bullying Kpro and Sean ? I guess I could search the archives...
01-07-2019, 11:32 AM,
(01-07-2019, 11:18 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: #Blindside!..hey, you guys brought up survivor not me Smile
Being a celebrity in a public treasure hunt, and maintaining that celebrity is always going to be very difficult. It's called, GOLD, ppl. Let this be a lesson to us all. In Kpro's video she alludes that both herself, and Sean were "bullied" on a nameless forum. I assume she is, side posting/ dry snitching about CC with this comment.I don't really remember things that way. Were any of you ppl bullying Kpro and Sean ? I guess I could search the archives...

while accessing thesed arc hive be mindful of your own management of time and space

i was lead to Believe...
01-07-2019, 12:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2019, 12:18 PM by Bet.)
(01-07-2019, 07:46 AM)brubr Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 02:44 AM)LurkerMike Wrote: But just as angered as I was AT you when I was led to believe the recording that was probably taken out of context, I am now even madder now at those attacking you and those who manipulated me and others by how they posted that recording to get us to react to it emotionally and hate you for abusing Forrest. Wow. That's lower than snail sh-t.

I've only gotten on some of the Chase forums recently, so I don't know any of the previous history on the boards. But even if you are guilty of whatever or even everything you have been accused of, it doesn't justify any of this crap.

I had no doubt after hearing Kpro's "explanation" that somebody would fall for it. Or maybe a lot of somebodies, mostly men, would fall for it. You are entitled to your opinion, Mike, but I respectfully and vigorously DISAGREE.

Hammering, bullying, and/or badgering Fenn for more clues, more hints, eliminate a state or whatever was NOT RIGHT. Fenn doesnt owe Kpro or any one of us any more anything. Telling Fenn that "we're going to keep working on you" was NOT RIGHT. How about Kpro go SOLVE the poem instead of badgering Fenn for a shortcut, i.e., the "200 ft solution"? And we know from Fenn's own words that the "200 ft solution" they think they have isnt correct, but Kpro is organizing a "search party" anyway. That says to me that Kpro is, at the very least, lazy and incompetent, or she would be doing the work all the rest of us are doing and go SOLVE THE POEM.

But no, Kpro wants a shortcut every educator should be telling kids not to hunt down. How about doing the work?? That's what my parents taught me; I shudder to think what she's teaching her kids. I have my own issues with Kpro going back a year. She showed herself to be completely untrustworthy then and this incident is just more of the same.

I am not jealous of her or anyone else. Phffft, hardly. She has demonstrated by her BEHAVIOR that she is lazy, incompetent, untrustworthy, and manipulative. If this audio recording is truly nothing, then why did she ban Sacha and Jason? (And I am not a fan of Sacha, either) Why all the emails to others as to whether they had heard the audio or not?? I say publish this audio and leave it up for everyone to hear and stop whispering about it. Sounds to me like she is/was very worried about this audio coming to light. Worried because it will display her in the worst possible light. Kpro seems charming and charismatic on the surface, but is really devious, manipulative, and underhanded. I have worked with people like this before and know to stay as far away from them as possible.

Draw whatever conclusions from this incident you want to Mike. I know what that woman is and this incident is just more of the same.

(01-07-2019, 07:41 AM)admin Wrote: I don't think she's wrong in trying to get information and why should she apologize to anyone? If you're playing a game and trying to be the winner....why would you owe other players an apology? If you're in the survivor TV show, should you not go looking for the immunity idol because you'll have an advantage over other players?

After finding the blaze (and please, we dont need to beat that horse to death again), I wanted to move it simply to protect my work, ala Survivor. But in the spirit of good sportsmanship, I left it up, thinking that anyone could repeat the WORK I did. But after hearing this nonsense, I decided my life might be in danger with cheaters like this woman in my search area, so I did move it.

This is not a reality game; it is real life. If people fight their own siblings over an inheritance, I wouldnt put it past mentalitys like Kpro's to harm me or anyone else in their pursuit of this chest.
Well said, and I completely agree based on my own experiences. I didn’t agree at first with the moving of what you believe may be the blaze, but since Kpro has set the standard for devious and unsportsmanlike behavior, I think you did the right thing.
The problem with Kpro badgering FF for unfair advantages is that 99% of the searchers do not have access to FF. He should stop giving access to these searchers, and giving them what appears to be unfair advantages. It has completely compromised the chase, and made a it an unethical free for all. It makes me wonder what sort of quid pro quo is going on here. Stephanie when you had complete access to FF what sort of things were going on between you. I imagine you can shed some light on this.
01-07-2019, 12:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2019, 12:35 PM by fundamental design.)
(01-07-2019, 11:18 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: #Blindside!..hey, you guys brought up survivor not me Smile

Good point. As far as Sean goes if I choose to do the flip side of nearly every opinion Sean has about the poem and book, is that called bullying?

Kpro essentially never gave any of her original thoughts or theories about unlocking the clues while she was here on CC that I recall. She might have replied to others’ thoughts and agreed to some. Didn’t really offer anything to react to except bring up that she was a noob and ants...and that one blew up in her face. I’d say she bullied herself.

They call me the Finderofthepath since the Pathfinder has already been taken. I suggested the Pathfinder jr.
01-07-2019, 12:38 PM,
have they ever said anything that really oodled your noodle though

i dont see anyone justifying this one out cold

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest Secret Recording of Kpro extracting clues Top Secret 3 535 01-06-2019, 02:10 AM
Last Post: LurkerMike
  Kpro is a "Tough Cookie," and so is Forrest Fenn.. Gordon Lightfoot 11 818 01-02-2019, 02:54 PM
Last Post: heyoka
  Kpro ~ Cowlazars LIVE youtube mdc777 2 1,017 10-01-2018, 12:38 AM
Last Post: mdc777
  Interpretations of f's comments DeeepThnkr 4 5,882 08-11-2018, 05:28 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Forrest comments on Ghost Adventures illinoisghost 6 2,106 04-24-2018, 05:49 PM
Last Post: whatiff
  Why is Kpro Re-Registering? Beavertooth 0 478 04-16-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth