Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Comments to and about Kpro - 1/7/19
01-10-2019, 09:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 10:01 AM by LurkerMike.)
RE: My Comments to and about Kpro - 1/7/19
(01-10-2019, 09:19 AM)fundamental design Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 04:52 PM)LurkerMike Wrote:
(01-09-2019, 10:13 AM)fundamental design Wrote: ...To me, that has nothing to do with the distinct focus of the audio clips. Working on f for more hints. Recall, Kpro says we are still gonna work on you. So, she admits that she was working on him already. It’s gotta be a lame conversation for f every time Kpro has worked on him before for hints and after that second visit as she promised. There’s nothing intelligent or witty about that. It’s a non starter for f. Try something else...

Consider the old joke where I offer someone a million dollars to have sex with me. Okay, two or three million. And they agree.

Then I say, "Would you do it for fiddy bucks?"

And they say, "No way! What do you think I am, a prostitute?"

And I answer, "We have already established that fact, now we are negotiating the price."

Just my new guy opinion here, but I think Forrest will let anyone do as much as they are willing to do that contributes to his agenda for as long as they are willing to do it. But he's not going to trade the chest for it.

Good point with what you quoted of me and your use of the word agenda. It’s a good way to describe what Kpro has been up to- an agenda to work on f for more hints or culling of a state. And we have seen that Kpro takes offense on her own site if she suspects someone else of being on an agenda. You can’t have both. Which is it gonna be?

How can anyone who seeks anything not have an agenda, which is to say a plan of action to achieve predetermined goals?

It is the intent, methods, and goals of one's agenda (plans) that are open for judgment and criticism for being righteous or not.

We all have the same goal of finding the chest, otherwise, we would not be participants in the Chase.

But our agenda's for finding it vary widely by what methods we are willing or unwilling to employ.

I have concluded that the odds that I will be the one to find it are dismally small and the methods I employ will not significantly change those odds. I can't change those odds, they are what they are.

But what I can change and what I do control is my own Chase agenda, and how I would want to feel about how I came to find the chest if in the unlikely event I tripped over it one day while out enjoying nature.

I would want to feel that I had stumbled upon it honorably.

And in the more likely outcome that I will never find the chest, I want to look back with fond memories of how honorably I had searched for it.

Not everyone sees the Chase the same way and it is none of my business what agenda and methods others chose to employ. They have to live with their conscience just like I have to live with mine. -If they have one.
01-10-2019, 10:11 AM,
The chest could be buried in the bank of some farmer's irrigation ditch. The chest would only get wet when water was coming down the ditch.

Or, the chest could be buried near an intermittent spring where the water only flows after underground seepage from the winter snow melt reaches it.
These are all just my ideas. I hope no one uses them.
01-10-2019, 07:50 PM,
(01-08-2019, 08:33 PM)brubr Wrote:
(01-08-2019, 07:36 PM)Dr. Coffee Wrote: In my opinion moving the blaze is cheating.

ok, you need to make up your mind. Did I really find the blaze?

Yes? Why thank you for acknowledging my superior poem solving, since no one else has found it in the last 8+ years.

No? Then all I did was move a random rock and it doesnt matter. So what's your complaint?

And regardless of what any of you think, I simply moved the blaze, I didnt remove it from the area. And when I finish doing what I'm doing, I will put it back. Could anyone have moved it? My search partner could not have budged it. It weighs close to 40 pounds and Fenn apparently thought that weight difficult enough that he moved the treasure and contents in 2 trips of well under 40 pounds each. So I can easily see him saying that it isnt "feasible to move" it. But whatever. Doesnt matter since none of you are anywhere close and arent likely to be anywhere close any time soon.

Hugs and kisses, Dr. Coffee.

You'll get your hugs and kisses when you find the chest sweetie.
01-10-2019, 08:07 PM,
(01-10-2019, 10:11 AM)trigace Wrote: The chest could be buried in the bank of some farmer's irrigation ditch. The chest would only get wet when water was coming down the ditch.

Or, the chest could be buried near an intermittent spring where the water only flows after underground seepage from the winter snow melt reaches it.

i agree
01-10-2019, 10:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 10:56 PM by brubr.)
(01-10-2019, 10:41 PM)Its.not.true Wrote: Ok, but Fenn specifically mentions physics. Physics tells him it’s wet.

Gravity. Water flows downhill. Water flows over chest. Chest gets wet.

Before I ever got into the chase, I remember an interview Forrest gave in which he discussed his recent comment about the chest being wet. "I told them it was wet. That's not much of a clue; its the Rocky Mountains." No, I dont have a reference. I do live in the Rockies and I completely understand his comment about it being wet. You leave anything out in the mountains and it will get rained on, snowed on, water will run over it. Not sure why this is so hard.
01-11-2019, 11:26 AM,
(01-10-2019, 10:53 PM)brubr Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 10:41 PM)Its.not.true Wrote: Ok, but Fenn specifically mentions physics. Physics tells him it’s wet.

Gravity. Water flows downhill. Water flows over chest. Chest gets wet.

Before I ever got into the chase, I remember an interview Forrest gave in which he discussed his recent comment about the chest being wet. "I told them it was wet. That's not much of a clue; its the Rocky Mountains." No, I dont have a reference. I do live in the Rockies and I completely understand his comment about it being wet. You leave anything out in the mountains and it will get rained on, snowed on, water will run over it. Not sure why this is so hard.
But if the chest is just sitting on top of the ground it will periodically dry out when it's not raining or snowing, unless it is under water, which Forrest said it was not.

Forrest said at one point that he knew the chest was wet NOW. That infers that it may not have been wet previous to that time. So Forrest must know the variable conditions surrounding the chest location to know when it may or may not be wet.

It could be on top of the ground subject to the wetting of weather. Or it could be underground where there is just normal moisture at certain times, or possibly where there is an underground aquifer that only flows in the spring or early summer.
These are all just my ideas. I hope no one uses them.
01-11-2019, 01:22 PM,
(01-10-2019, 10:41 PM)Its.not.true Wrote: Ok, but Fenn specifically mentions physics. Physics tells him it’s wet. Physics is the study of matter and energy, right? I just don’t understand what it is about physics that causes the chest to be wet. Rain and snow and mist and condensation is more meteorology and weather phenomenon. Overflowing creeks is a topographical consideration when the right conditions exist.

When I first read this q&a, I was reminded of the ttotc story of the bronze statue that Fenn rested his arm on when talking to the kids at his gallery. But is that physics? I’m not sure.

Is there some kind of energy that can be described as “wet”? Los alamos is a physics-centric town. Do you think los alamos and the stuff that occurs there has anything to do with fenn’s statement?

Physics is everything. Meteorology is essentially a sub-field of physics. It is sufficiently important that most major universities have meteorology departments. Ditto chemistry. As far as weather/chemistry/physics etc go, the distinctions blur into irrelevance. Any good physicist can understand the essential physics required for meteorology, that is the laws of thermodynamics, hydrodynamics, and a bit of chemistry. Thermodynamics is the tie that binds and it reigns supreme. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_thermodynamics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_o...modynamics
01-11-2019, 08:46 PM,
(01-11-2019, 11:26 AM)trigace Wrote: Forrest said at one point that he knew the chest was wet NOW. That infers that it may not have been wet previous to that time. So Forrest must know the variable conditions surrounding the chest location to know when it may or may not be wet.

Actually, knowing the weather conditions anywhere, in real time, is not that difficult. Try the following site:

https://radar.weather.gov/Conus/southrockies_loop.php

You can watch storms move over different regions of the country. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can pick your region, west coast, east coast, northern Rockies, Florida. Clicking on an area within the region will bring up an expanded view around some other point. You can watch your specific search area in great detail every day. Nice to know whether there will be mud and/or snow in the area you're searching . Kind of fun!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest Secret Recording of Kpro extracting clues Top Secret 3 529 01-06-2019, 02:10 AM
Last Post: LurkerMike
  Kpro is a "Tough Cookie," and so is Forrest Fenn.. Gordon Lightfoot 11 814 01-02-2019, 02:54 PM
Last Post: heyoka
  Kpro ~ Cowlazars LIVE youtube mdc777 2 1,016 10-01-2018, 12:38 AM
Last Post: mdc777
  Interpretations of f's comments DeeepThnkr 4 5,879 08-11-2018, 05:28 PM
Last Post: DeeepThnkr
  Forrest comments on Ghost Adventures illinoisghost 6 2,105 04-24-2018, 05:49 PM
Last Post: whatiff
  Why is Kpro Re-Registering? Beavertooth 0 477 04-16-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Beavertooth