Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think that we are taking this Fenn Treasure thing way too seriously...
01-07-2019, 05:00 AM,
I think that we are taking this Fenn Treasure thing way too seriously...
This is suppose to be about fun. What happened to that? This hunt is about an escape from all the BS that is happening in our world.

Let's just all do our own thing from now on, and let others do theirs.

If you don't like what others are doing...then go on and do your own thing.

I happen to like the Blogs and Vlogs...you might not...and that's okay.

Chances are that not one of us is going to wind up with the thing, so let's just have fun thinking about it and doing our research...it's good medicine for all kinds of ailments.
01-07-2019, 06:32 AM,
RE: I think that we are taking this Fenn Treasure thing way too seriously...
(01-07-2019, 05:00 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: This is suppose to be about fun. What happened to that? This hunt is about an escape from all the BS that is happening in our world.

Chances are that not one of us is going to wind up with the thing, so let's just have fun thinking about it and doing our research...it's good medicine for all kinds of ailments.
absolutely
01-07-2019, 09:30 AM,
Most of us are just doing our own thing. It's just a very small fraction of the chase "community" that is involved in all the drama, but they have a big voice through their youtube channels and forums so it looks like a big deal to some.

Mr F is the only leader of the Fenn Treasure Chase.

If you want to find the treasure or at least have a good time testing your wits trying to find it, getting involved in the drama of some is not the best path towards that goal.
01-07-2019, 04:27 PM,
(01-07-2019, 10:23 AM)lingerlonger Wrote: everyone to accept that none of me is better than you

I haven't heard that phrase before. I like it.
01-07-2019, 04:31 PM,
(01-07-2019, 05:00 AM)Gordon Lightfoot Wrote: This is suppose to be about fun. What happened to that? This hunt is about an escape from all the BS that is happening in our world.

Thank you!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Gay Perspective on Fenn's Treasure... Gordon Lightfoot 0 69 3 hours ago
Last Post: Gordon Lightfoot
  I Found Fenn’s treasure!!! Really Mongo 6 744 03-27-2019, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Mongo
  Just Taking Babysteps TheLastCrusade 0 329 02-27-2019, 02:25 AM
Last Post: TheLastCrusade
  How does Fenn know the Treasure is still there? Top Secret 64 5,316 02-15-2019, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Kestrel
  Fenn Treasure Hunters Point of View Blazehunter 17 2,565 10-28-2018, 09:11 PM
Last Post: total1ty
  The Treacherous Treasure Hunt of Forrest Fenn filmguy 0 953 09-10-2018, 06:14 PM
Last Post: filmguy