Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Trump ever told the Truth?? I don't know...
01-09-2019, 04:03 AM,
I listen to the man, and everything that comes out of his mouth...I just don't believe anything he says.....

I've come across liars all of my life, here and there, but this man puts everyone of them to damn shame.

Who in the Hell voted for this guy?, and Why? He does nothing but watch TV and plays Golf.......Is this why he was voted in??

He's a black eye on our nation.
01-09-2019, 08:18 AM,
I don't know what to tell you, Gordon, people are just gullible. I mean, look at us chasing something that probably doesn't exist. Just like religion that used to lift people out of slavery and give them hope is now a political tool and the blind congregation just follows along.

It's ironic that those who profess the loudest over the second amendment are found in support of the tyrannical government that they should be opposed to. They too are tools of this government. Little do they realize that once a president is able to circumvent the constitution, then anything is possible. At the moment, the best thing going for us is that Tweety has pissed off "[his] generals," and they've all left him. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the generals aren't having some discussion about what they should do if....

One positive thing that I believe comes out of this is that those who are paying attention will realize how fragile our country is, not from outside attack, rather from an inside manipulation. Like many other things, we have relied on civility and morality to keep our leaders in check and we can no longer do that.

razyfamily
01-09-2019, 04:12 PM,
RE: Has Trump ever told the Truth?? I don't know...
hes prob mad today that the response to his rant got more viewers than his address to the nation which i love. I really hope hes impeached. now hes threatening to take aide away from California wildfire victims. hes a crook and a criminal. wheres Watergate when you need it?
Follow me on Twitter @zombiecupkake According to my secret sources YOU are not in the 200' foot club. However I take bribes and will tell you where to look. It won't be the right spot though cause I want the chest, its a rabbit hole. Did I say that out loud?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I told everyone! Gordon Lightfoot 3 163 02-21-2019, 10:50 PM
Last Post: lingerlonger
  truth in sentencing Swanka 3 1,566 08-07-2017, 02:57 PM
Last Post: JoeKing101