Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's Time To Come To Terms...
01-10-2019, 08:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 09:22 AM by crazyfamily.)
...with the theory that there is no chest of gold to be found.

Please don't post to this thread if you are simply going to ask why I am here if I don't believe there is a chest full of gold and jewels just sitting outside waiting for someone to walk to it and pick it up. There are thousands of threads for you to argue that the chest is real.

I have been thinking and reading for 6 years about the possible whereabouts of Fenn's treasure chest, so it is not something that I say flippantly. I've done the best I could do to overlay the poem onto the land and have it lead somewhere that Forrest would have found special - special enough to leave a box full of gold.

Along the way I have tested my solution against Forrest's various Scrapbooks and surprise words that Jenny had advanced access to, and I never felt that there was any serious problem with what I had. Of course, I have emailed everything to Forrest and from time to time he has replied to me, though never directly responding to my search or solution. He has, however, re-written many of my emails into Scrapbooks - to the extent that most of my solution is published in Scrapbooks at hoD.

At some point I felt as though I had stumbled onto something disguised in his writing, though in hindsight I now think that Forrest had figured out a possible ending to my solution and left little droppings for me(and maybe others) to find.

As far as my solution goes, it has led somewhere very special that people drive by without paying a glimmer of attention to, or would even care if they knew. Found in there is a trove of history, riches new and old - just keep in mind that this is from a guy who collected bottle caps and saved shrapnel from his crashed jet.

You can see the dichotomy as I describe my experience like I still think I'm gonna find a treasure there, and it's easy to think that I'm saying all of this because I didn't find a chest. But I did find a chest, and a trove. In a way to justify what I have done, I simply think the treasure is something that you must believe in for it to be real, and this is why it will never be found by me. This is Forrest's story and we all need to make our own treasure. I suppose there's still time for me, but we'll see. I am who I am and that is very difficult path to alter.

Forrest said, 'who would do such a stupid thing, only someone who was in my skin."

razyfamily
01-10-2019, 08:58 AM,
RE: It's Time To Come To Terms...
That's what all have said who have failed and given up. Easier to dismiss than except defeat. You need to check your ego.
01-10-2019, 09:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 09:01 AM by astree.)
I have a lot of confidence that forrest put much time into writing the poem, to lead to a specific spot. Whether Indulgence is there is a matter of faith.

I dont think that it not being recovered yet argues for or against it being in the spot.
=====

DON’T RESEARCH...THINK!!!

https://www.allmovie.com/movie/v46056

01-10-2019, 09:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 09:13 AM by crazyfamily.)
(01-10-2019, 08:58 AM)fabjr71 Wrote: That's what all have said who have failed and given up. Easier to dismiss than except defeat. You need to check your ego.

First, I asked you to not post a reply like this. Second, I have not failed. Third, please check your work, it's sloppy.

razyfamily

(01-10-2019, 09:01 AM)astree Wrote: .
I have a lot of confidence that forrest put much time into writing the poem, to lead to a specific spot. Whether Indulgence is there is a matter of faith.

I dont think that it not being recovered yet argues for or against it being in the spot.

I agree with this.

razyfamily
01-10-2019, 09:14 AM,
people have been searching for supposed buried treasure with far less to go on than a poem for centuries. finding it or not has nothing to do with its reality. one person knows if its real or not and a second can confirm it. till its confirmed with a find the chase and the faithful continue.
north of Santa Fe
01-10-2019, 09:58 AM,
Can you tell us which scrapbooks F wrote about you ?
01-10-2019, 10:11 AM,
Just like religion, you have the right to believe whatever you want about the Chase.

At least with religion, we will know there is a God when we die or we will know nothing at all if there isn't.

Either way, it will too late change our minds after we check out.
01-10-2019, 10:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 10:49 AM by crazyfamily.)
"What has made me think that I had to see the beauty that is there in order to confirm it's existence?"

(01-10-2019, 09:14 AM)zombiecupkake Wrote: people have been searching for supposed buried treasure with far less to go on than a poem for centuries. finding it or not has nothing to do with its reality. one person knows if its real or not and a second can confirm it. till its confirmed with a find the chase and the faithful continue.
Please see above, and maybe.

(01-10-2019, 09:40 AM)lingerlonger Wrote: check my work sloppy

LOL@ you crazyfamily
cant even believe in something greater than yourself
shame shame

you need to add anymore to the op

If you're trying to out-crazy me, then I'll save you the energy. Congratulations. Why do you feel the need to judge me? There is plenty in this world that is greater than me.

(01-10-2019, 09:58 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Can you tell us which scrapbooks F wrote about you ?

I have thought about this, and the best I can do is say that I'm not ready to do that. If you have a good guess and PM me, I won't deny it if it's correct. But this isn't a game for me and I don't want anyone to make a bunch of random guesses. I totally understand if you think that's stupid, I never liked trying to decipher other searchers puzzles etc. either.

(01-10-2019, 10:11 AM)LurkerMike Wrote: Just like religion, you have the right to believe whatever you want about the Chase.

At least with religion, we will know there is a God when we die or we will know nothing at all if there isn't.

Either way, it will too late change our minds after we check out.

I'm not interested in debating religion, but I'll say that I don't believe there is anything that you will know once you leave the material world.

Forrest said something like: Not one has returned to tell of the path ahead. So, how is it that we have some idea about what happens next?

razyfamily
01-10-2019, 10:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 10:31 AM by lingerlonger.)
you will see it when/if you believe it

i just woke up and saw someone talking about it not being yadadadya my bad

he built it its all there

4 5m!13 4nd 4 9r!n f0r 0ur fr!3nd f0rr357 f3nn
01-10-2019, 10:41 AM,
(01-10-2019, 10:22 AM)crazyfamily Wrote: "What has made me think that I had to see the beauty that is there in order to confirm it's existence?"

(01-10-2019, 09:40 AM)lingerlonger Wrote: check my work sloppy

LOL@ you crazyfamily
cant even believe in something greater than yourself
shame shame

you need to add anymore to the op

If you're trying to out-crazy me, then I'll save you the energy. Congratulations. Why do you feel the need to judge me? There is plenty in this world that is greater than me.

(01-10-2019, 09:58 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Can you tell us which scrapbooks F wrote about you ?

I have thought about this, and the best I can do is say that I'm not ready to do that. If you have a good guess and PM me, I won't deny it if it's correct. But this isn't a game for me and I don't want anyone to make a bunch of random guesses. I totally understand if you think that's stupid, I never liked trying to decipher other searchers puzzles etc. either.

razyfamily

Linger thinks believing there is a treasure is believing in something greater than oneself. Must mean searchers are not so great. Personally, I would never put money over people, nor greed over goodness.
Crazy.....no one knows if a treasure is actually there until it is found. It can neither be proven nor disproven.