Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's Time To Come To Terms...
01-10-2019, 12:04 PM,
RE: It's Time To Come To Terms...
what if the finder thinks of his family before his own what then

4 5m!13 4nd 4 9r!n f0r 0ur fr!3nd f0rr357 f3nn
01-10-2019, 12:28 PM,
(01-10-2019, 11:33 AM)Mongo Wrote: The picture of Fenn as I know it, is dark and sadistic.

I don't believe it.

I know Forrest has his flaws as I have first hand experience with them (his flaws). Forrest dislikes me so much that it has been rumored that Ricky and I are the only two people he ever tried to have banned from cc. I don't know that Forrest actually tried to get us banned but the rumor is out there. I read it at Harry's.

Here's the thing. When I looked directly into the eyes of his daughter, I saw a happy well-rounded individual, not someone raised by a dark sadist. When I look at those pictures of all his smiling happy kids and grandkids I don't see dark sadism. Someone who just had his 65th anniversary is unlikely to qualify as "dark and sadistic."

If you have all the info you keep claiming you have why don't you just put it out there? Unless and until you do, you're nothing more than one more troll like all the other trolls.
01-10-2019, 01:27 PM,
(01-10-2019, 12:28 PM)John Brown Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 11:33 AM)Mongo Wrote: The picture of Fenn as I know it, is dark and sadistic.

I don't believe it.

I know Forrest

You should have stopped right there, because you don’t know Fenn.

Let’s say, back in the day, what we consider acceptable today, wasn’t back then.

Hell, today, nothin is surprising. Looking into someone’s eyes is a dead give away of noda. It’s what was viewed from the other side of those corneas, that begs the differ over anything that you think you know.

Fenn knows exactly what I’m talking about.

The Bungalow...

Fenn may know who I am, from the hint of a painting. But that’s just the gimmick to get you in the front door. Remember?

Still, who cares? Why defend Fenn on any level.

Fenn being believeable doesn’t make TC any more legitimate.

A bronze box described and placed within three different time periods by Fenn himself, doesn’t make it so.

If you are looking for a chest full of gold because Fenn says so, then welcome to the human condition.

If you are protecting his honor, then you best leave that to Fenn, or someone who has done business with him.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRma7PDW10
01-10-2019, 01:42 PM,
(01-10-2019, 01:27 PM)Mongo Wrote:

I don't believe it.

I know Forrest

Let’s say, back in the day, what we consider acceptable today, wasn’t back then.

Hell, today, nothin is surprising. Looking into someone’s eyes is a dead give away of noda. It’s what was viewed from the other side of those corneas, that begs the differ over anything that you think you know.

Fenn knows exactly what I’m talking about.

The Bungalow...

Fenn may know who I am, from the hint of a painting. But that’s just the gimmick to get you in the front door. Remember?

Still, who cares? Why defend Fenn on any level.

Fenn being believeable doesn’t make TC any more legitimate.

A bronze box described and placed within three different time periods by Fenn himself, doesn’t make it so.

If you are looking for a chest full of gold because Fenn says so, then welcome to the human condition.

If you are protecting his honor, then you best leave that to Fenn, or someone who has done business with him.

Fix the quotation. You deliberately misquoted me. Admins??? This guy has crossed the line. Needs banning.
01-10-2019, 01:43 PM,

I don't believe it.

I know Forrest has his flaws as I have first hand experience with them (his flaws). Forrest dislikes me so much that it has been rumored that Ricky and I are the only two people he ever tried to have banned from cc. I don't know that Forrest actually tried to get us banned but the rumor is out there. I read it at Harry's.

Here's the thing. When I looked directly into the eyes of his daughter, I saw a happy well-rounded individual, not someone raised by a dark sadist. When I look at those pictures of all his smiling happy kids and grandkids I don't see dark sadism. Someone who just had his 65th anniversary is unlikely to qualify as "dark and sadistic."

If you have all the info you keep claiming you have why don't you just put it out there? Unless and until you do, you're nothing more than one more troll like all the other trolls.

im with John Brown on this subject lay down some proof or your post means nothing
01-10-2019, 01:56 PM,
f indeed

4 5m!13 4nd 4 9r!n f0r 0ur fr!3nd f0rr357 f3nn
01-10-2019, 01:56 PM,
who cares if forrest is a good or bad person? when looking for lost treasure does the hunter think about they type of person the treasure hider is? no, they focus on the treasure and finding it. who cares if blackbeard or who ever was a good person? I don't I just want the loot! was one eyed willy a good dude? dunno but man he had some pretty marbles.
My DM's are open, follow me on twitter @zombiecupkake
01-10-2019, 01:58 PM,
This is the best thread I have seen on here in quite awhile!

I stopped believing that there was a bronze box filled with gold coins and other items six months after I got caught up in this whole thing - but I truly believe that there is a story yet to be told and it will be one for the ages!

That's why I'm still here. I'm part of that story. We all are. I've played the part of the lunatic. I've played the part of the believer. I've even played the part of the victor, in my own mind. I've done my level-headed best not to play the part of the foil, and I don't want to be the villain.

Title to the gold. The opportunity to write the story as one sees fit. There's a song by Charlene D'Angelo titled "I've Been To Paradise"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suzwaW_SqtU.

The irony is not lost on me.
01-10-2019, 03:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 03:58 PM by Chris Yates.)
(01-10-2019, 01:27 PM)Mongo Wrote:

I don't believe it.

I know Forrest

so you're saying Fenn is dark and sadistic then your response to another person is stop right there, you don't know Fenn?

lol, ok. Mongo opinion only correct opinion. no listen to anyone else!
Go Rams!
01-10-2019, 04:29 PM,
Consider this # 2.
Forrest was a officer and a gentleman in the U.S.A.F. There is no doubt in my mind , as the USAF would not tolerate anything less. He would not have had a sususful career had he practiced or engaged in any other behaviour.

There will be more factual considerations for you to consider......hey it's ok to have stinking thinking...we all suffer this at times, hang in there crazyfamily.