Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's Time To Come To Terms...
01-10-2019, 04:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 04:39 PM by Mongo.)
RE: It's Time To Come To Terms...
(01-10-2019, 04:29 PM)sharpsburg8 Wrote: Consider this # 2.
Forrest was a officer and a gentleman in the U.S.A.F. There is no doubt in my mind , as the USAF would not tolerate anything less. He would not have had a sususful career had he practiced or engaged in any other behaviour.

There will be more factual considerations for you to consider......hey it's ok to have stinking thinking...we all suffer this at times, hang in there crazyfamily.

Oh boy! Don’t you have that wrong.

Have you ever heard of Tail Hook? They were aviators and all Officers. About 100 of them. All officers and not a one of them a gentleman.

You shouldn’t watch so much TV.

Oh, and what about Generals being relieved of their duty by telling bedside secrets to their girlfriends?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRma7PDW10
01-10-2019, 05:48 PM,
(01-10-2019, 04:35 PM)Mongo Wrote:
Forrest was a officer and a gentleman in the U.S.A.F. There is no doubt in my mind , as the USAF would not tolerate anything less. He would not have had a sususful career had he practiced or engaged in any other behaviour.

There will be more factual considerations for you to consider......hey it's ok to have stinking thinking...we all suffer this at times, hang in there crazyfamily.

Have you ever heard of Tail Hook? They were aviators and all Officers. About 100 of them. All officers and not a one of them a gentleman.

Oh, and what about Generals being relieved of their duty by telling bedside secrets to their girlfriends?

and what about mongo that cant back up his post,,,,,,
01-10-2019, 05:55 PM,
It's Time To Come To Terms...
(01-10-2019, 01:58 PM)NTMI Wrote: This is the best thread I have seen on here in quite awhile!

I stopped believing that there was a bronze box filled with gold coins and other items six months after I got caught up in this whole thing - but I truly believe that there is a story yet to be told and it will be one for the ages!

That's why I'm still here. I'm part of that story. We all are. I've played the part of the lunatic. I've played the part of the believer. I've even played the part of the victor, in my own mind. I've done my level-headed best not to play the part of the foil, and I don't want to be the villain.

Title to the gold. The opportunity to write the story as one sees fit. There's a song by Charlene D'Angelo titled "I've Been To Paradise"

The irony is not lost on me.

Thank you. That’s quite a provocative post. Care to elaborate?

razyfamily
01-10-2019, 06:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 06:08 PM by Chris Yates.)
(01-10-2019, 05:55 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 01:58 PM)NTMI Wrote: This is the best thread I have seen on here in quite awhile!

I stopped believing that there was a bronze box filled with gold coins and other items six months after I got caught up in this whole thing - but I truly believe that there is a story yet to be told and it will be one for the ages!

That's why I'm still here. I'm part of that story. We all are. I've played the part of the lunatic. I've played the part of the believer. I've even played the part of the victor, in my own mind. I've done my level-headed best not to play the part of the foil, and I don't want to be the villain.

Title to the gold. The opportunity to write the story as one sees fit. There's a song by Charlene D'Angelo titled "I've Been To Paradise"

so this is a weird post. by NTMI, i mean, if they truly believe this

I stopped believing that there was a bronze box filled with gold coins and other items six months after I got caught up in this whole thing

if this is true, then f would truly be dark and sadistic

i guess I just didn't expect NTMI to be supporting Mongo's argument
Go Rams!
01-10-2019, 06:53 PM,
Hey Mongo, mongo italiano
Hey mongo , mongo italiano
Try an enchilada with da fish a back a lab and then a
Hey goombah I love a how you dance a rhumbah.

Sorry (lol) couldn't resist.
Tell me, ya think those tailhook officers and the general were given commendations for their actions?
01-10-2019, 07:50 PM,
(01-10-2019, 06:07 PM)Chris Yates Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 05:55 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:

so this is a weird post. by NTMI, i mean, if they truly believe this

I stopped believing that there was a bronze box filled with gold coins and other items six months after I got caught up in this whole thing

if this is true, then f would truly be dark and sadistic

i guess I just didn't expect NTMI to be supporting Mongo's argument
I support MY argument, Chris Yates. It may coincide with others'.

There is a line in that song where she sang "I've been to Nice and the isle of Greece..." so, naturally, I wonder if she still holds the memories of a nice vacation.
Symbolism.
01-10-2019, 08:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2019, 05:37 AM by Mindy.)
(01-10-2019, 11:23 AM)sharpsburg8 Wrote: Consider this,
Would any sane man willingly leave his family a legacy of dishonor, deceit and dishonesty ?

He already has. He’s hoping to be forgiven of his foolish prank. And he thinks God will forgive him, because “that’s what He does.”

There are MANY hints he’s given that there is no physical chest out there. CF has every right to question. I question, too.

“Enlightenment” seems to be a key theme. To be enlightened is to be AWAKE. With all those references about sleep and dreams, and many others about coffee, I would not be surprised if his message to everyone searching was to “Wake up and small the coffee.”

And don’t be a sucker.

(01-10-2019, 12:28 PM)John Brown Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 11:33 AM)Mongo Wrote: The picture of Fenn as I know it, is dark and sadistic.

I don't believe it.

I know Forrest has his flaws as I have first hand experience with them (his flaws). Forrest dislikes me so much that it has been rumored that Ricky and I are the only two people he ever tried to have banned from cc. I don't know that Forrest actually tried to get us banned but the rumor is out there. I read it at Harry's.

Here's the thing. When I looked directly into the eyes of his daughter, I saw a happy well-rounded individual, not someone raised by a dark sadist. When I look at those pictures of all his smiling happy kids and grandkids I don't see dark sadism. Someone who just had his 65th anniversary is unlikely to qualify as "dark and sadistic."

If you have all the info you keep claiming you have why don't you just put it out there? Unless and until you do, you're nothing more than one more troll like all the other trolls.

I mentioned something to Zoe once at F’s home about F and the chase. Remember that look she gave the guy who asked if the treasure was real? Like “Oh my God, Will this foolish chase ever end?” Or “If you only knew who my dad truly was, you would run far away from this stupid chase.”

It was a look like that. Before she was all smiles...until the chase was mentioned.

And I know certain members of his family have pleaded with him to end it.

But F is very, very stubborn. So he will wait until a life is blown away by a shotgun, or wait until one searcher beats another into a coma. Well, I would say, that’s too late. You don’t wait until it happens (and the way things are now, it will happen), you take some precautionary measures to ensure your legacy isn’t smeared with the blood of lives lost.

And what about Randy, Paris, and Eric Ashby, as well as the others? Forrest, if you had known these good men would die chasing your folly, would you have hidden the treasure? Or are their lives expendable, like you imply of everyone in the chase by implying you will let one get murdered before you end it. Do these lives mean nothing to you?

How is it right to say that a searcher must be murdered, like a freaking sacrifice, for you to end it?

(01-10-2019, 04:35 PM)Mongo Wrote:

My ex husband was a highly decorated USAF officer that served time in Afghanistan. He turned out to not be trustworthy or honorable, at all. (Edit: I’m removing what he did after someone wisely mentioned in a PM that I shouldn’t give out such private information. Many people already know about it, but I think the advice was smart.)
Mindy's blogs:

http://www.fennhotspot.com
http://www.myeverwonderland.blogspot.com
01-10-2019, 08:48 PM,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wake_(ceremony)

wake
/wāk/
verb
verb: wake; 3rd person present: wakes; past tense: woke; past tense: waked; gerund or present participle: waking; past participle: woken
emerge or cause to emerge from a state of sleep; stop sleeping.
"she woke up feeling better"
synonyms: awake, awaken, waken (up), rouse, stir, come to, come around;
get up, get out of bed, bestir oneself, get going, come alive, show signs of life;
literary arise
"if Gran wakes she'll want a glass of water"
waken, rouse, arouse, bring to, bring around;
informal knock up
"she opened the door before waking her husband"
antonyms: sleep, fall asleep
become alert to or aware of.
"he needs to wake up to reality"
synonyms: realize, become aware of, become conscious of, become mindful of, become heedful of, become alert to
"they finally woke up to what we have been saying"
cause (something) to stir or come to life.
"it wakes desire in others"
synonyms: evoke, call up, conjure up, rouse, stir, revive, awaken, refresh, renew, resuscitate, revivify, rekindle, reignite, rejuvenate, stimulate
"the name woke a forgotten and embarrassing memory"
DIALECT•IRISH
hold a vigil beside (someone who has died).
"we waked Jim last night"
noun
noun: wake; plural noun: wakes
a watch or vigil held beside the body of someone who has died, sometimes accompanied by ritual observances including eating and drinking.
(in some parts of the UK) a festival and holiday held annually in a rural parish, originally on the feast day of the patron saint of the church.
Phrases
wake up and smell the coffee — become aware of the realities of a situation, however unpleasant.
Origin
Old English (recorded only in the past tense wōc ), also partly from the weak verb wacian ‘remain awake, hold a vigil’, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch waken and German wachen ; compare with watch.
wake
/wāk/Submit
noun
noun: wake; plural noun: wakes
a trail of disturbed water or air left by the passage of a ship or aircraft.
synonyms: backwash, wash, slipstream, turbulence; More
trail, path, track
"a flotilla of rafts followed in the wake of the cruiser"
used to refer to the aftermath or consequences of something.
"the committee was set up in the wake of the inquiry"
synonyms: aftermath; More
as a result of, as a consequence of, on account of, because of, owing to, after, subsequent to, following, behind
"share prices tumbled in the wake of the interest-rate rise"
Origin

late 15th century (denoting a track made by a person or thing): probably via Middle Low German from Old Norse vǫk, vaka ‘hole or opening in ice’.

interestingly enough the etymology of creek follows this way of thinking

4 5m!13 4nd 4 9r!n f0r 0ur fr!3nd f0rr357 f3nn
01-10-2019, 09:11 PM,
Mindy,
With all due respect to you, it's very difficult for me to digest your bill of fair you are dishing out. Essentially you are indicating by Hints, Forrest made, that you question whether or not in fact, he hid a treasure chest out there.

Are you going to stop looking for the treasure chest now based on Forrest hints ?
01-10-2019, 09:29 PM,
Mindy,
I'm extremely sorry for you of what your husband did. But can you honestly base a personal incident that happened to you (unfortunately) color your opinion on Air Force Officers ?