Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's Time To Come To Terms...
7 hours ago,
RE: It's Time To Come To Terms...
(7 hours ago)crazyfamily Wrote:
(7 hours ago)Top Secret Wrote: Am I? Here is how I am looking at it. Fenn wants to be the Shakesphere of the future. He crafts the ultimate play, one of the ultimate hoax. Filters are in place to let anyone off at anytime. It is the greed and gullibility will keep a certain few trapped forever. The first filter is who in their right mind hides a treasure. The second is Fenn’s questionable past. FBI raids archeological digs. The timing of chest hidding and the fbi raid should have been seen as a damage control measure. The next layer of filters is the inconsistencies in the stories, followed by the testimonies of inappropriate searcher relationships. There are many stops along the journey in which we can get off the bus. Eventually that bus drives off a cliff with the remaining gullible passengers screaming to their deaths.

That is an excellent review of the play. My apologies. I didn't catch the typo, very subtle. I'd still like to wait for Mr. Dude Here to tell the class what he has learned. I'm assuming, by his absence, that he is off studying for the pop quiz that I just gave. Sorry, I can't stand boastful students that suddenly can't remember what they were going to say.

I've been thinking about this shit for 6 years. C'mon people. Forrest is performing with actors the caliber of Mark Twain, you think you're gonna be able to hang with him while you mindlessly lap up his act.

razyfamily

Seriously? You ask for someone to "Prove it. Prove that William Shakespeare said that "All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players. They have their entrances and their exits, and one man in his time plays many parts." "

Just Google "all the world's a stage". It's right where Mr F said it would be (in "As You Like It").
7 hours ago, (This post was last modified: 6 hours ago by crazyfamily.)
(7 hours ago)dude here Wrote:
(7 hours ago)crazyfamily Wrote:
(7 hours ago)Top Secret Wrote: Am I? Here is how I am looking at it. Fenn wants to be the Shakesphere of the future. He crafts the ultimate play, one of the ultimate hoax. Filters are in place to let anyone off at anytime. It is the greed and gullibility will keep a certain few trapped forever. The first filter is who in their right mind hides a treasure. The second is Fenn’s questionable past. FBI raids archeological digs. The timing of chest hidding and the fbi raid should have been seen as a damage control measure. The next layer of filters is the inconsistencies in the stories, followed by the testimonies of inappropriate searcher relationships. There are many stops along the journey in which we can get off the bus. Eventually that bus drives off a cliff with the remaining gullible passengers screaming to their deaths.

That is an excellent review of the play. My apologies. I didn't catch the typo, very subtle. I'd still like to wait for Mr. Dude Here to tell the class what he has learned. I'm assuming, by his absence, that he is off studying for the pop quiz that I just gave. Sorry, I can't stand boastful students that suddenly can't remember what they were going to say.

I've been thinking about this shit for 6 years. C'mon people. Forrest is performing with actors the caliber of Mark Twain, you think you're gonna be able to hang with him while you mindlessly lap up his act.

razyfamily

Seriously? You ask for someone to "Prove it. Prove that William Shakespeare said that "All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players. They have their entrances and their exits, and one man in his time plays many parts." "

Just Google "all the world's a stage". It's right where Mr F said it would be (in "As You Like It").

Exactly. F, Mr. Dude.

[Image: d2625c8f5f8ac88112cc6d422840a5a5.jpg]

razyfamily

Forrest warned that there were no men in the bookstore. I think we can see the results here.

Anyone else? Take all the time you need. I'm certain that the treasure is still there.

razyfamily
6 hours ago,
(7 hours ago)crazyfamily Wrote: Forrest warned that there were no men in the bookstore. I think we can see the results here.

Anyone else? Take all the time you need. I'm certain that the treasure is still there.

razyfamily

So now the treasure is still there, but you think it's a hoax?
6 hours ago,
(6 hours ago)dude here Wrote:
(7 hours ago)crazyfamily Wrote: Forrest warned that there were no men in the bookstore. I think we can see the results here.

razyfamily

I'm sorry, I do not give out the answers to the test. I did provide a good hint, but I can see that you are not interested in my class. I'm sorry. You can stay if you like, and listen, but please don't talk.

razyfamily
6 hours ago,
(6 hours ago)crazyfamily Wrote:

razyfamily

I'm sorry, I do not give out the answers to the test. I did provide a good hint, but I can see that you are not interested in my class. I'm sorry. You can stay if you like, and listen, but please don't talk.

razyfamily

I got it. Thanks.

Do you still believe it's a hoax?
6 hours ago,

razyfamily

razyfamily

I got it. Thanks.

I never said that it's a hoax. It is possible, but more than likely I'd say its an adventure that results in a discovery of a trove that makes it irrelevant that you started out searching for a treasure box. Byzantine, I know.

razyfamily
6 hours ago,

razyfamily

razyfamily

I got it. Thanks.

I never said that it's a hoax. It is possible, but more than likely I'd say its an adventure that results in a discovery of a trove that makes it irrelevant that you started out searching for a treasure box. Byzantine, I know.

razyfamily

It's there. There is a treasure chest filled exactly as he described somewhere there.
5 hours ago,
(6 hours ago)dude here Wrote: It's there. There is a treasure chest filled exactly as he described somewhere there.

Thank you. You made your point, and mine, and Forrest's.

razyfamily
2 hours ago,
Here is another red flag

Fenn said he only had a few people tell him this is a hoax and they are still searching.