Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stone slab
01-10-2019, 10:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 10:21 AM by zombiecupkake.)
stone slab
perhaps the chest is beneath a stone slab and the blaze is on the slab look down at your feet and see the blaze look under it and find the chest. thoughts?

also ff said which is better laying out in the sun ON the chest or in a hospital with tubes down your throat.

this indicates to me the chest is below ground and he could lay across it on the ground to die. not in a cave as some think.
Follow me on Twitter @zombiecupkake According to my secret sources YOU are not in the 200' foot club. However I take bribes and will tell you where to look. It won't be the right spot though cause I want the chest, its a rabbit hole. Did I say that out loud?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forrest Fenn Stone jdigginsz 3 2,335 05-08-2017, 08:49 AM
Last Post: jdigginsz