Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lol this is insane - CBS fact checks Trump
01-10-2019, 06:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 07:01 PM by Chris Yates.)
Trump made a claim in his speech that 1 in 3 women who set out to cross our border get raped

CBS did a fact check of his claim and found it to be wrong

the fact check by CBS was correct, and the claim by Trump was wrong

however, CBS later deleted the fact check

look I'm not going to get into the explanation but you can read more info here and find out for yourself, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened

https://twitchy.com/brads-313037/2019/01...m-correct/

obviously, CBS and certain other news networks have a strong bias against Trump. and any opportunity they have to fact check him and make him look bad, they won't pass up

so on the surface it all seems odd, at first, that they deleted it

i mean this is so incredibly dumb and insane, when you realize what happened, do these news networks even have any credibility anymore? does anyone really believe they are even trying to be objective?

or does "truth" only matter when you can use it to hammer your enemies, and it doesn't even matter what's good for the country?

edit: the headline on that link that CBS proved Trump correct is not accurate. they should correct that
01-10-2019, 07:02 PM,
(01-10-2019, 06:56 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: ...or does "truth" only matter when you can use it to hammer your enemies, and it doesn't even matter what's good for the country?

Is that a serious question.

razyfamily
01-10-2019, 07:07 PM,
RE: lol this is insane - CBS fact checks Trump
(01-10-2019, 07:02 PM)crazyfamily Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 06:56 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: ...or does "truth" only matter when you can use it to hammer your enemies, and it doesn't even matter what's good for the country?

Is that a serious question.

well, I thought it was tho it is admittedly rhetorical