Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I prayed for D's in all of my classes" ?
01-11-2019, 09:23 PM,
"I prayed for D's in all of my classes" ?
I don't think this is a significant hint. If it is, what would he be hinting at?

Dizzy Dean?

Donald Duck?

Do you think this is some reference to "Ford"?

I'm going to ignore it as a possible hint or clue, unless/until something changes my mind about this.
01-11-2019, 09:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2019, 09:35 PM by lingerlonger.)
RE: "I prayed for D's in all of my classes" ?
i know most of you don't want to hear it

https://www.desiringgod.org/articles/sev...your-heart

Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. (Ephesians 5:15–16)

4 5m!13 4nd 4 9r!n f0r 0ur fr!3nd f0rr357 f3nn
01-12-2019, 02:04 AM,
if you look at the big picture

the one in TTOTC

there appears to be some sort of alteration or blemish on the high and inside portion of it

but I think it was intentional by the artist because it helped him to be effective in his craft
Go Rams!
01-12-2019, 12:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-12-2019, 12:32 PM by dude here.)
I think it is a hint and it is so specific that I can't think of any other place that it could point to. But I came up with the place before I figured the hint out, so it could be confirmation bias.
01-12-2019, 01:41 PM,
Just a guess but what if he prayed for D's because without even trying he got all A's. Like the fox dressing like a hound.
01-12-2019, 06:59 PM,
(01-11-2019, 09:33 PM)lingerlonger Wrote: i know most of you don't want to hear it

https://www.desiringgod.org/articles/sev...your-heart

Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. (Ephesians 5:15–16)

I give that a "D", because I feel generous today.
01-12-2019, 08:07 PM,
You're right, D's is not a hint.
01-12-2019, 08:35 PM,
Speaking of D's I used to be a diesel fitter

In a pantyhose factory I'd take each pair as they came off the line and tested them for the denoted size using various mannequin legs

and as they each checked out I'd say "diesel fitter"
Go Rams!
01-12-2019, 08:39 PM,
I have offten wondered about Forrest statement of praying for 'D's in light of the fact he was chosen to attend Radar mechanics school along with being accepted for pilot training while in the Air Force. I would think one would have to posses a higher than normal math ability + a higher I.Q. than average. The U.S.A.F. I'm sure, would not accept anyone for pilot training without the necessary mental qualifications.
01-12-2019, 11:23 PM,
(01-12-2019, 01:41 PM)CapnCook Wrote: Just a guess but what if he prayed for D's because without even trying he got all A's. Like the fox dressing like a hound.

Why would he want D's if he earned all A's?