Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I prayed for D's in all of my classes" ?
01-13-2019, 12:03 AM,
RE: "I prayed for D's in all of my classes" ?
(01-12-2019, 08:35 PM)Chris Yates Wrote: Speaking of D's I used to be a diesel fitter

In a pantyhose factory I'd take each pair as they came off the line and tested them for the denoted size using various mannequin legs

and as they each checked out I'd say "diesel fitter"

LOL good oldie. What are panty hose? Spanx these days LOL
01-13-2019, 12:45 AM,
even tho things might not work out as you planned

maybe someone will give you a good grade for trying
Go Rams!
01-13-2019, 10:07 AM,
(01-12-2019, 11:23 PM)Andrew Jef Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 01:41 PM)CapnCook Wrote: Just a guess but what if he prayed for D's because without even trying he got all A's. Like the fox dressing like a hound.

Why would he want D's if he earned all A's?

I don't know why. But it's a trend with him to downplay his intelligence. He didn't get D's in school. He did well. Maybe he read the art of war or something.
01-13-2019, 10:14 AM,
Praying for D's is a definite hint to the final search area. There are several D shapes and an image that looks like a praying mantis. The praying mantis is directly related to the D's.
These are all just my ideas. I hope no one uses them.
01-13-2019, 04:10 PM,
Trigace,
I see you are coming in from out in the cold. Good for you.
01-13-2019, 04:23 PM,
(01-13-2019, 10:14 AM)trigace Wrote: Praying for D's is a definite hint to the final search area. There are several D shapes and an image that looks like a praying mantis. The praying mantis is directly related to the D's.

what if D isn't hinting at something that looks like a D
Go Rams!
01-13-2019, 06:24 PM,
(01-13-2019, 10:14 AM)trigace Wrote: Praying for D's is a definite hint to the final search area. There are several D shapes and an image that looks like a praying mantis. The praying mantis is directly related to the D's.

That's all too much of a stretch for me. FF said he isn't religious, but in
that chapter he talked about praying. I re-read it and now believe I know
what the mention of D's is about. If it is a hint, it's very subtle and
confirming, like the talk about his name; but not helpful in regards to identifying/solving a clue, in my opinion.

These are all just my ideas. I hope somebody does use them.
01-13-2019, 10:16 PM,
Captain D's...it's a great little seafood place.
01-14-2019, 10:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-14-2019, 10:33 AM by trigace.)
If I explained what the praying mantis is and how it relates to the D's it would be a huge give away and an eye opener to all.

(01-13-2019, 04:10 PM)sharpsburg8 Wrote: Trigace,
I see you are coming in from out in the cold. Good for you.

I haven't been out in the cold. The recent drama and nay saying recently has kept me away. I have written and deleted many posts related to some of this stuff because I felt that it just wouldn't do any good. No one wants to change their attitude about the chase, including me. Good luck in your searches.
These are all just my ideas. I hope no one uses them.