Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why would anyone
01-13-2019, 10:31 PM,
RE: Why would anyone
Yall ever think F got a gut feeling from some of these posts, and not from an email? He said people told him where they were searching, and that's how he came up with the 500', 200', but he does like to embelish just a little.
01-13-2019, 10:38 PM,
Why would anyone
Wouldn't it be ironic if the one who was closest is among those who don't believe the chest is real.

razyfamily
01-13-2019, 10:41 PM,
(01-13-2019, 10:38 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Wouldn't it be ironic if the one who was closest is among those who don't believe the chest is real.

razyfamily

I seriously doubt that but then again doubt is a empty hole in the heart.
01-13-2019, 10:56 PM,
That what I talkin bout CF
01-13-2019, 11:25 PM,
(01-13-2019, 10:38 PM)crazyfamily Wrote: Wouldn't it be ironic if the one who was closest is among those who don't believe the chest is real.
That is a possibility, with all these comments about being close for so many years, the indication someone is close going on for so many years, gut feeling, but no chest. Did the solver walk away? Interesting way to look at it. Sure anything is possible.
01-13-2019, 11:41 PM,
(01-13-2019, 11:25 PM)Top Secret Wrote:
That is a possibility, with all these comments about being close for so many years, the indication someone is close going on for so many years, gut feeling, but no chest. Did the solver walk away? Interesting way to look at it. Sure anything is possible.

I'm not sure the Hunter has walked away. He probably is wondering what will happen if/when an announcement of the retrieval of the chest is made.

What will the Non-believers say and do?
What will the devout followers say and do?

How about the 7%ers?

What about the people who gave up because of the negative comments and allegations of fraud that have been posted on certain forums associated with the Chase? Will any of those folks become 7%ers who turn their ire toward those who drove them from the Chase, believing that, were it not for those people, they would have continued efforts to solve the poem and "likely" would have been the Retriever?

I guess anything is possible. I mean, look at our current Congress.
01-14-2019, 01:32 AM,

so a person who was smart enough to come up with guesstimations of hints they saw in the book and/or poem, where it got them that close to the treasure...

but then later all this smartness somehow leaked out of their head to the point that they entered this deluded realm where f became a person capable of committing a massive hoax ..... yeah, don't think so
Go Rams!
01-14-2019, 08:33 AM,
Why would anyone
(01-14-2019, 01:32 AM)Chris Yates Wrote:

so a person who was smart enough to come up with guesstimations of hints they saw in the book and/or poem, where it got them that close to the treasure...

but then later all this smartness somehow leaked out of their head to the point that they entered this deluded realm where f became a person capable of committing a massive hoax ..... yeah, don't think so

Chris Yates, just because a person is not the most eloquent one in the room does not mean there are no deep thoughts in there. Maybe you can try to think a little harder about the possibilities. It is easy to simply call them dumb, when in reality you may be the dumb one.

razyfamily
01-14-2019, 11:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-14-2019, 11:23 AM by Bet.)
(01-13-2019, 11:41 PM)inohury Wrote:

I'm not sure the Hunter has walked away. He probably is wondering what will happen if/when an announcement of the retrieval of the chest is made.

How about the 7%ers?

What about the people who gave up because of the negative comments and allegations of fraud that have been posted on certain forums associated with the Chase? Will any of those folks become 7%ers who turn their ire toward those who drove them from the Chase, believing that, were it not for those people, they would have continued efforts to solve the poem and "likely" would have been the Retriever?

@inohury......Strange logic, but using facts.....6 maybe more deaths from searching verses 0 chest, would mean these searchers would have been more likely to die than find the chest, had they continued searching.
That being said, I doubt anyone who quit searching has done so because some have questioned the treasures existence. I think it is more likely they quit because of the favoritism and shenanigans going on behind the scenes.
01-14-2019, 12:08 PM,
(01-14-2019, 11:17 AM)Bet Wrote:
(01-13-2019, 11:41 PM)inohury Wrote:

How about the 7%ers?

@inohury......Strange logic, but using facts.....6 maybe more deaths from searching verses 0 chest, would mean these searchers would have been more likely to die than find the chest, had they continued searching.
That being said, I doubt anyone who quit searching has done so because some have questioned the treasures existence. I think it is more likely they quit because of the favoritism and shenanigans going on behind the scenes.
If all this was going on 5 years ago I wouldn't have stuck around. Now I feel like I have a vested interest in the outcome.