Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have codes and cyphers given you a final site map?
01-12-2019, 04:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-12-2019, 04:31 AM by thrilledtochase.)
Have codes and cyphers given you a final site map?
I keep feeling that my lack of knowledge of cyphers and codes may be what is missing...I’ve got the general vicinity that a final site map would be applied to...no inkling of codes and cyphers...

Is my search missing your info? I’m not fishing outside of one creek so you shouldn’t be worried if your site map leads you to anywhere else but the tiny creek I’m searching. And if my map is missing your code breaking and I find the chest because of it then we are going to have to meet in person sometime this next year so I can leave you with loads of gold.

If you think you’re the one who I’m looking for we should have a chat...maybe your cypher involves a creek, and some trees and you can’t figure out which creek and trees he’s talking about...

Key words I’m interested in would be portal, creek, Blaze, butterfly, seep, road, ravine...if you have these in your cypher and can’t figure them out maybe contact me quietly Tongue
01-12-2019, 09:24 AM,
RE: Have codes and cyphers given you a final site map?
I think that given the very vague nature of the poems clues which can be applied to literally hundreds if not thousands of geographical locations, I have spent the last couple of weeks working on code words and deciphers and have noticed possible patterns within the text. Sadly I cannot confirm whether it is nothing more than my over-reaching for a hidden pattern or it is a legitimate pattern. I am more than willing to talk about it in more detail if that helps given my geographical location being far away from the source.

RG
01-12-2019, 10:45 AM,
RE: Have codes and cyphers given you a final site map?
(01-12-2019, 04:24 AM)thrilledtochase Wrote: I keep feeling that my lack of knowledge of cyphers and codes may be what is missing...I’ve got the general vicinity that a final site map would be applied to...no inkling of codes and cyphers...

No. Neither codes nor cyphers will get you there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Codes and Cyphers astree 2,000 1,011,540 01-12-2019, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Copper
  The final solve plain and simple paulb 11 1,783 08-26-2018, 03:59 PM
Last Post: pidmt
  Final clue Copper 19 6,286 09-14-2017, 10:04 AM
Last Post: jdigginsz
  What do you think is the final clue? GoneAlone 21 7,139 02-07-2017, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Phantom Within
  Final trip mrmagicarovrumrebel 23 10,431 10-28-2016, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Puzzle X