Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Poll: Which Forum promotes/defends Fenn's Chest fairtail?
This poll is closed.
Hairy's
34.78%
8 34.78%
Dal Neitzel
13.04%
3 13.04%
Kpro (Hint of Riches)
17.39%
4 17.39%
Jenny (Mysterious Writings
26.09%
6 26.09%
Chase Chat
8.70%
2 8.70%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Feeding the Santa (Fe) Kool-Aid
01-12-2019, 02:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-13-2019, 01:34 AM by Top Secret.)
Feeding the Santa (Fe) Kool-Aid
Lets use the Santa Clause analogy to compare the way Fenn keeps his searchers believing there is a hidden chest.

One of the best ways, to keep those little kiddies from discovering the truth is to keep them away from those logical realists (like big brother and older class mates) away from the innocent and faithful mind.

So how does Fenn pull this off? Well for one, anyone bright enough to know the likelihood of no Santa (99.9% of the population) will already stay away and not spoil the little kiddies fun.

Ah but we have big brother in the family, who is mature enough and smart enough to figure out this is just some fairy tale that provides little brother and sister a dream of some magical Christmas spirit. How do the parents shield the kiddies from that?

Quite simple, they threaten big brother to not ruin the fun and ban all talk of "no Santa Clause" until the little children figure it out on their own.

Which is interesting, because that is exactly what is going on here. All forum/blog owners are under the parents(Fenn) control (except this one any more, we are the rogue big brother). Talk of "No Santa" is not permitted and they are quickly silenced and peer badgering is highly encouraged if anyone even dares to suggest there is no Santa (treasure).

The biggest Fenn ass kissing forum is Hairy's, which now has seized that title from Dal. Fenn has moved in to Hairy's place and seized control and he has a membership and is giving the orders. No one is allowed to disagree with fellow members and they certainly are not allowed to suggest there is no chest to be found. Only threads from the Hairy ba$tard are allowed that fallaciously offer Santa Kool-Aid, promoting silly arguments of why the chest exists, of which all the forum zealots, charm in with their Kool-Aid flavored "like buttons." https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/chase/di...t2324.html

Hairy/Presby/Seannm are so stinking drunk from the Fenn Kool-Aid that they actually believe Fenn talks to them directly through his scrapbooks. Bravo Fenn, you have converted the last of the rebels into your loyal disciples.

So lets give you all a vote, which forum promotes the "Santa is real fairtail" the most?
01-12-2019, 07:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-12-2019, 07:07 PM by Top Secret.)
RE: Feeding the Santa (Fe) Kool-Aid
While the delusional and paranoid tendencies get the best of the Hairy group, we all quietly shake our head at how reasonably intelligent people let gold fever cloud their common sense.

I said Hairy thinks Fenn talks to him and no sooner are the words out of my mouth and he confirms it with this quote, "F frequently visits here for a reason and I believe its to drive those trolls crazy. Throwing Harry's the occasional bone by SB or answering Rooster's emails is also designed to boil their blood"

Yup, just like I said, Fenn joins his forum and he goes into bunny mode just like anyone else who tries to get close to him. When will these loser searchers learn not to try and get close to Fenn, he will chew you up and spit you out. You cannot make up this kind of high quality entertainment.

What makes this even more entertaining is knowing he can't come over here and ban me like he does with anyone who disagrees with him. It must be really eating him up. ha ha!
01-12-2019, 07:16 PM,
(01-12-2019, 07:07 PM)legacyhelper Wrote: What does "fairtail" mean (to you)? It means nothing to me or my good dictionary.

its "fenn's chest fairtail"

so apparently its something attached to the chest?

like a furry bunny tail?
01-12-2019, 07:28 PM,
For a non-believer you sure spend a lot o time in the company. I a true believer, and have no idea whats happenin at Harry's, Dals, or most the others you mention. I scrachin my head.
01-12-2019, 07:50 PM,
It's good that there are non-believers posting here, but why do you have to be so disrespectful to those of us who are enjoying the treasure hunt?

Remember, you have not proven that it is fake. You have failed to disprove it. So come down off your high horse.
01-12-2019, 08:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-12-2019, 08:02 PM by Top Secret.)
(01-12-2019, 07:50 PM)dude here Wrote: It's good that there are non-believers posting here, but why do you have to be so disrespectful to those of us who are enjoying the treasure hunt?

Remember, you have not proven that it is fake. You have failed to disprove it. So come down off your high horse.

No disrespect intended to you or anyone else. Sure Hairy and his gang are fun to poke fun at, because expiating their paranoia and getting them all spinning out of control is very entertaining and you know Fenn encourages us to read the forums for entertainment.
01-12-2019, 11:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-13-2019, 01:40 AM by Top Secret.)
I am just so excited I got through that ordeal unharmed! Thank you for taking the time to entertain us!
01-13-2019, 08:27 AM,
(01-12-2019, 07:50 PM)dude here Wrote: It's good that there are non-believers posting here, but why do you have to be so disrespectful to those of us who are enjoying the treasure hunt?

And please explain what it would take to "prove it's fake" or "disprove it". Evidence that has surfaced or has been exposed has been ignored or attacked. Any evidence provided to you, no matter how substantial, you would try your best to ignore or attack and invalidate in your own mind.
01-13-2019, 11:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-13-2019, 01:38 PM by Bet.)
@sourdough.....you are the one who got lost, lol. The Mindy derangement support group is over at the asylum on Harrys. Best of luck overcoming your obsession.

(01-12-2019, 07:28 PM)5GIRLS Wrote: For a non-believer you sure spend a lot o time in the company. I a true believer, and have no idea whats happenin at Harry's, Dals, or most the others you mention. I scrachin my head.

The real question is why do you care? If you believe, search and go find this thing, why waste your time here......if you don’t believe entertain yourself watching all the sheep run around in circles.
01-13-2019, 11:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-13-2019, 12:11 PM by Top Secret.)
(01-13-2019, 11:19 AM)Bet Wrote: The Mindy derangement support group is over at the asylum on Harrys.

I sure struck a nerve with them with this one. Like little wind up toys, their springs were set to max tension when I released this one. Not sure who this new Larson character is but she is really loosing her $hit as she struggles with the possibility of being duped. As for Hairy, his lame argument of why the treasure exists was torn to shreds, exposing his subpar grade 5 level argument skills. The whole group is now shocked to realize by the latest poll results that their forum contains the biggest Fenn whipped, Fenn a$$ kissers in the chase, twice as many votes as Kpro!!!!

I am quickly moving up the chase fame ladder and soon I will be as popular as you, Mindy, CF, FD and Brubr. I am so excited, I feel like I have arrived, knowing they are so consumed by my ever post. My next goal is to achieve world peace and conquer world hunger! Oooooh it is so much fun being famous, but don't worry, I won't let all this fame get to my head like Seannm and kpro. Nope Vanitytube, nothing but humility here, yup just the same little guy I always was.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Santa Iron , Santa Fe..nn Hammertime 0 1,599 04-12-2016, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Hammertime