Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Poll: Which Forum promotes/defends Fenn's Chest fairtail?
This poll is closed.
Hairy's
36.84%
7 36.84%
Dal Neitzel
15.79%
3 15.79%
Kpro (Hint of Riches)
21.05%
4 21.05%
Jenny (Mysterious Writings
21.05%
4 21.05%
Chase Chat
5.26%
1 5.26%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Feeding the Santa (Fe) Kool-Aid
01-13-2019, 06:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-13-2019, 10:45 PM by Top Secret.)
RE: Feeding the Santa (Fe) Kool-Aid
(01-13-2019, 04:39 PM)brubr Wrote:
(01-13-2019, 11:41 AM)Top Secret Wrote: I am quickly moving up the chase fame ladder and soon I will be as popular as you, Mindy, CF, FD and Brubr. I am so excited, I feel like I have arrived, knowing they are so consumed by my ever post. My next goal is to achieve world peace and conquer world hunger! Oooooh it is so much fun being famous, but don't worry, I won't let all this fame get to my head like Seannm and kpro. Nope Vanitytube, nothing but humility here, yup just the same little guy I always was.

?? I'm famous?? Or just a favorite punching bag at Hairy's?
Hey Rocky was a punching bag of sorts and he's real famous!
Yo Adraiiiiiiin!!

Speaking of Rocky, the Fool wants a fight, well lets bring it on, and I have a prediction, pain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJnKm6ftPu0
01-14-2019, 08:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-14-2019, 08:44 AM by Top Secret.)
(01-14-2019, 01:57 AM)Seeker9 Wrote: Hairy making another "The chest will be found soon prediction." Smile
I found a post by Hairy in the CC archives where he implores the search community to boycott the chase until FF up's another clue because the poem is too hard to solve Smile Smile Smile
-- On the flipside yesterday Sean said the most cringeworty chase moment of 2018 was won by the guy who dug that huge hole. I think he was way off on that. Sean yelling at Toby on utube was a way cringier moment imo.

I have the soul of Darth vader, the heart of Sauron, and the spirit of a skunk.
I love that new signature of yours!
Hairy is a hypocrite with an accent! He is also thinking Fenn is talking to him in scrapbooks! This is has always been know as the point in a searchers life where they tip the scales between normal and crazy. Fenn has whipped that boy and his defenses are shot. He is now owned a male bunny to speak.

Definitely agree with you about cringeworthy moment. Seannm on air temper tantrum/freakout is the cringeworthy moment of the year. His bias won't allow him to see that.
01-14-2019, 09:36 AM,
when was the yellin, what site too, i missed it.
01-14-2019, 12:25 PM,
(01-14-2019, 09:36 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: when was the yellin, what site too, i missed it.
Seannm had a freak out on Toby live causing a capitulation in Fenntubers going off-air. I don't think that video is available anymore but definitely a 7%er moment.
Yesterday, 10:59 AM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 11:00 AM by Top Secret.)
I once thought only a bunny could be female, but based on the poll results I now am convinced there is a new definition of "bunny" It can be an entire forum. Even Davis now sounds like a bunny, Fenn sure worked his magic on those push-overs. he-he!

"Hairy Bunny Forum" it shall be referred.
Yesterday, 11:28 AM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 11:29 AM by Bet.)
(Yesterday, 10:59 AM)Top Secret Wrote: I once thought only a bunny could be female, but based on the poll results I now am convinced there is a new definition of "bunny" It can be an entire forum. Even Davis now sounds like a bunny, Fenn sure worked his magic on those push-overs. he-he!

All FF has to do is glance in their direction and those guys on Harry’s go weak in the knees and start groveling. Fenn must chuckle everytime this happens. The guy is a genius puppet master.
Yesterday, 05:38 PM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 06:37 PM by Top Secret.)
(Yesterday, 11:28 AM)Bet Wrote:
(Yesterday, 10:59 AM)Top Secret Wrote: I once thought only a bunny could be female, but based on the poll results I now am convinced there is a new definition of "bunny" It can be an entire forum. Even Davis now sounds like a bunny, Fenn sure worked his magic on those push-overs. he-he!

All FF has to do is glance in their direction and those guys on Harry’s go weak in the knees and start groveling. Fenn must chuckle everytime this happens. The guy is a genius puppet master.
Bet you nailed that one, the one think I get the most enjoyment from those yahoos at Hairy's is how paranoid they are and the conspiracies they come up with are hilarious.

Now this one really shows how quickly downhill their collective critical thinking skills has become,

"I had a sneaky feeling Steph was deliberately letting some turn CC into an anti-F hate site in the hope F or one of his friends buys it at an inflated price just to stop the hate spewing. But what we need is for someone to find the chest pronto so CC becomes worthless overnight" ~Hairy (with a big brown-nose like from Davis)

Followed by, "Well clearly she is not happy with the offers she got so far so she may well be trying to up the ante this way. The rhetoric has significantly escalated in the last week or so. I just hope F and friends don't get tempted cause you can't imagine what it will be like over there if someone actually goes and gets the chest this summer. Would not want to lose our consolation prize if it so!"~Hairy

Can you believe how Fenn-whipped (patent pending) their thinking has become?! Conspiracies and Fenn cheerleading now, what is next, Fenn prayer sessions around the campfire, Fenn gospel readings from TTOTC, holding hands, while singing kum ba yah?

Man you just can buy entertainment like that.
Yesterday, 08:40 PM, (This post was last modified: Yesterday, 08:46 PM by Top Secret.)
(Yesterday, 11:28 AM)Bet Wrote:

Puppet master certainly agree!

Hairy is voted the most Fenn-whipped (patent pending) puppet in the chase. Once Fenn enrols in a forum, it is like he has some kind of magic button he can push that converts the forum owner into a mindless robot puppet, "I must kill chase chat, I must kill chase chat"

Fenn is just like Ricardo Montalban in this video and well you can guess who Hairy is! Service for two please...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWQKspWKq9M
Yesterday, 08:57 PM,
(01-14-2019, 09:36 AM)5GIRLS Wrote: when was the yellin, what site too, i missed it.

I think it's a pretty safe bet that you didn't miss anything at all.
Yesterday, 09:05 PM,
(Yesterday, 08:57 PM)John Brown Wrote:

I think it's a pretty safe bet that you didn't miss anything at all.

Don't think too hard

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Santa Iron , Santa Fe..nn Hammertime 0 1,398 04-12-2016, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Hammertime