Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Poll: Which Forum promotes/defends Fenn's Chest fairtail?
This poll is closed.
Hairy's
34.78%
8 34.78%
Dal Neitzel
13.04%
3 13.04%
Kpro (Hint of Riches)
17.39%
4 17.39%
Jenny (Mysterious Writings
26.09%
6 26.09%
Chase Chat
8.70%
2 8.70%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Feeding the Santa (Fe) Kool-Aid
03-06-2019, 03:16 PM,
RE: Feeding the Santa (Fe) Kool-Aid
(03-06-2019, 03:57 AM)Bet Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 11:23 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Can't speak for Bet, but this thread is designed not to convince anyone this is a hoax but rather to keep the searcher's mind critical. Surround yourself with kool-aid servers and kool-aid is all you will drink. The searcher needs to drink deep all beverages of the chase. A round of Fenn's whiskey sour on the house!

There isn’t much to be gained from being in an echo chamber. The kool-aid flows freely at Harry’s.....they used to be critical thinkers who questioned the chase and Fenn, now they are just a bunch of sycophants.
Fennatics need their fellow cult members to reinforce their unwavering loyalty, because with so many shady things going on in the chase they couldn’t possibly believe otherwise. I personally believe it’s more of an addiction for most who are still searching, and who cannot be bothered to question anything.
It isn’t whether a chest is actually there, it is whether one believes it is there....and whether it actually can be found, if it is actually there. I don’t think so, so unless you are wanting a nice vacation, I think your time and resources are better spent elsewhere.

Sounds like sour grapes to me. There is much more evidence that it exists than not. You appear to be a part of a bitter group of searchers who have given up and are too fragile to admit they don't have the first clue about the location of the chest. So, in an effort to save face, you say it simply doesn't exist. Yet, spend a lot of time on a Fenn treasure forum. Whatever.
03-06-2019, 08:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-06-2019, 08:38 PM by Bet.)
(03-06-2019, 08:04 PM)Mullet Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 03:16 PM)Anon Anon Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 03:57 AM)Bet Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 11:23 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Can't speak for Bet, but this thread is designed not to convince anyone this is a hoax but rather to keep the searcher's mind critical. Surround yourself with kool-aid servers and kool-aid is all you will drink. The searcher needs to drink deep all beverages of the chase. A round of Fenn's whiskey sour on the house!

There isn’t much to be gained from being in an echo chamber. The kool-aid flows freely at Harry’s.....they used to be critical thinkers who questioned the chase and Fenn, now they are just a bunch of sycophants.
Fennatics need their fellow cult members to reinforce their unwavering loyalty, because with so many shady things going on in the chase they couldn’t possibly believe otherwise. I personally believe it’s more of an addiction for most who are still searching, and who cannot be bothered to question anything.
It isn’t whether a chest is actually there, it is whether one believes it is there....and whether it actually can be found, if it is actually there. I don’t think so, so unless you are wanting a nice vacation, I think your time and resources are better spent elsewhere.

Sounds like sour grapes to me. There is much more evidence that it exists than not. You appear to be a part of a bitter group of searchers who have given up and are too fragile to admit they don't have the first clue about the location of the chest. So, in an effort to save face, you say it simply doesn't exist. Yet, spend a lot of time on a Fenn treasure forum. Whatever.

Personally, as a newcomer to the chase I find it quite valuable to have these kind of discussions, more so if I was about to invest serious time and money into it (I'm not). What I find strange is how defensive many members of the chase community get when the authenticity of the chase is questioned.
There is evidence that the chest exists but none that Mr. Fenn hid it, only his story.
It is an interesting story nonetheless, so you can't blame people for wanting to get to the bottom of it, whatever their motivation may be.
If someone had posted and questioned things when I first got involved with the chase.....it would have saved me a lot of time and effort. I post periodically as a chase critic even though searchers continue to attack any dissenting voices with a vengeance. I think people should have all the information possible to make the best choice they can with regards to the chase. I have seen too many lives destroyed to stay silent about the negative aspects of this.
05-08-2019, 09:37 AM,
(01-12-2019, 02:46 PM)Top Secret Wrote: Lets use the Santa Clause analogy to compare the way Fenn keeps his searchers believing there is a hidden chest.

One of the best ways, to keep those little kiddies from discovering the truth is to keep them away from those logical realists (like big brother and older class mates) away from the innocent and faithful mind.

So how does Fenn pull this off? Well for one, anyone bright enough to know the likelihood of no Santa (99.9% of the population) will already stay away and not spoil the little kiddies fun.

Ah but we have big brother in the family, who is mature enough and smart enough to figure out this is just some fairy tale that provides little brother and sister a dream of some magical Christmas spirit. How do the parents shield the kiddies from that?

Quite simple, they threaten big brother to not ruin the fun and ban all talk of "no Santa Clause" until the little children figure it out on their own.

Which is interesting, because that is exactly what is going on here. All forum/blog owners are under the parents(Fenn) control (except this one any more, we are the rogue big brother). Talk of "No Santa" is not permitted and they are quickly silenced and peer badgering is highly encouraged if anyone even dares to suggest there is no Santa (treasure).

The biggest Fenn ass kissing forum is Hairy's, which now has seized that title from Dal. Fenn has moved in to Hairy's place and seized control and he has a membership and is giving the orders. No one is allowed to disagree with fellow members and they certainly are not allowed to suggest there is no chest to be found. Only threads from the Hairy ba$tard are allowed that fallaciously offer Santa Kool-Aid, promoting silly arguments of why the chest exists, of which all the forum zealots, charm in with their Kool-Aid flavored "like buttons." https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/chase/di...t2324.html

Hairy/Presby/Seannm are so stinking drunk from the Fenn Kool-Aid that they actually believe Fenn talks to them directly through his scrapbooks. Bravo Fenn, you have converted the last of the rebels into your loyal disciples.

So lets give you all a vote, which forum promotes the "Santa is real fairtail" the most?
Moderator: Request to move this to immortality sub-thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Santa Iron , Santa Fe..nn Hammertime 0 1,545 04-12-2016, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Hammertime