Not logged in. Login - Register

All new registrations need to be approved manually. After registration, mail me at tyblossom at aol dot com.
ChaseChat is available for Smartphones via Tapatalk, Download the app at http://tapatalk.com/m?id=4&referer=1048173. After installing CLICK HERE to add the forum to Tapatalk.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why BT needs to go (as Moderator)
01-18-2019, 02:04 PM,
RE: Why BT needs to go (as Moderator)
(01-18-2019, 02:01 PM)filmguy Wrote: "Now, I have to call bs on that. Nobody generous enough who would donate $5,000 would be deterred from donating due to a third party moderator on some forum."

You must be a very rich person if you have the talent to predict the actions of every individual personality on the planet.

Or a very cynical person. The chase has attracted and produced a lot of those, so I know which one my money's on.

And I know where your money is not...being donated.
01-18-2019, 02:04 PM,
Just read through this(skimmed parts)...I did ask BT to consider less banning. That seems to have been in between when he banned you and these "edits".

Old Drum...hope you're all doing ok there.
© Stephanie
01-18-2019, 02:06 PM,
(01-18-2019, 01:54 PM)Anon Anon Wrote: Now, I have to call bs on that. Nobody generous enough who would donate $5,000 would be deterred from donating due to a third party moderator on some forum.

obviously
01-18-2019, 02:16 PM,
(01-18-2019, 02:04 PM)admin Wrote: Just read through this(skimmed parts)...I did ask BT to consider less banning. That seems to have been in between when he banned you and these "edits".

Old Drum...hope you're all doing ok there.

Thank you Stephanie.
Strange though, a Commander not taking the consideration from his General and fellow Commander.
01-18-2019, 02:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-18-2019, 07:58 PM by pidmt.)
this issue can be solved very easy, if a person dont like sushi dont go to a sushi restaurant ,
if a person dont like italian food dont go eat there ,then if you go dont complain about it,likewise
if you dont like certain websites well then dont go there ,boy aint that easy peasy,
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
01-18-2019, 02:43 PM,
(01-18-2019, 02:26 PM)pidmt Wrote: this issue can solved very easy, if a person dont like sushi dont go to a sushi restaurant ,
if a person dont like italian food dont go eat there ,then if you go dont complain about it,likewise
if you dont like certain websites well then dont go there ,boy aint that easy peasy,

I might have to edit your post due to trying not to think about food lol.... ;-)
© Stephanie
01-18-2019, 02:55 PM,
So, we are leaving the unsubstantiated allegation that I asked for evidence on as not being substantiated. Gotcha.

Pays to be a winner.
01-18-2019, 03:15 PM,
(01-18-2019, 02:43 PM)admin Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 02:26 PM)pidmt Wrote: this issue can solved very easy, if a person dont like sushi dont go to a sushi restaurant ,

I might have to edit your post due to trying not to think about food lol.... ;-)

LOL,,,,
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
01-18-2019, 03:45 PM,
Ya know what Beavertooth, I think you have just issued me a challenge to cross swords with you again. To that I say to you, On Guard....your last statement of me is a twist of the truth in your imaginative A$$ U ME ing lame EXCUSES that you are very good at. Humm. I wonder who that reminds me of. And I say to you , shoot Luke your air is full of Turkey.
01-18-2019, 09:42 PM,
.brubr.
Is it against the rules here, to post under more than one name ? And who would know if in fact this was happening here at this web site ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If I were the Moderator.. Itchy Ideas 0 856 09-10-2017, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Itchy Ideas
  Request for moderator decall 8 6,222 10-01-2015, 02:40 AM
Last Post: njfl